The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-05-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

By the way whose Long Nv?
Old 01-05-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice1 View Post
She looks pretty similar to her photos. Short hair and quite cute. I visited her after reading a bro's review about her, saying she has a shibuya vibe due to her short hair and tattoo. That was my first impression as well. She has a different vibe from other MLs. Maybe it's because of her young looks or because she plays English music during the session, I can't pinpoint.

Beneath that cool look of hers, she has a very playful, interesting personality and a great conversationalist. Look for her not for massage, but for a refreshing experience and conversation.

I definitely will be finding her again, but I can forsee she might not be everybody's cup of tea. Your milage may vary.
Only down side is her tiny room....basically not even enough for the door to fully opened...
Old 01-05-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Xiao Xiao recently , so here’s the FR

Choose her base on her life photo , reckon reality should not deviate too much , I was right , she was pretty despite with no makeup on , totally how I like girls to be.

Look : 8.5
Boobs : 32A
Massage : some strength , but technique so so
Sensual : will allow roaming but with panties on , will moan in your ears

Can feel her kc quite strong. If you looking for a lean , pretty syt with enough sensual ( only downside is flat boobs ) , she’s worth $120 that she charge.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Tried Xiao Xiao recently , so here’s the FR

Choose her base on her life photo , reckon reality should not deviate too much , I was right , she was pretty despite with no makeup on , totally how I like girls to be.

Look : 8.5
Boobs : 32A
Massage : some strength , but technique so so
Sensual : will allow roaming but with panties on , will moan in your ears

Can feel her kc quite strong. If you looking for a lean , pretty syt with enough sensual ( only downside is flat boobs ) , she’s worth $120 that she charge.
Maybe there’s more than one xiao xiao , she’s “ laugh laugh “ in Chinese
Old 01-05-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Only down side is her tiny room....basically not even enough for the door to fully opened...
Her flat mate just rtc, so she moved to the bigger room. Now ample room to feel relaxed and enjoy the session.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is happening?

I know an ML who was busted 2 weeks ago and supposed to RTC tonight. She went for her pre-flight PCR test on thursday (29/4). This morning she msg me that SIA wun let her check-in and postponed her flight SQ849 to 11/5 (she whatsapp me an image of her ticket). She ask me to book her for a few sessions until her flight date.

I dun understand what is happening?
Why did SIA postpone her confirmed flight?
If it was because of the PCR test result.... shouldn't she be serving SHN or Quarantine instead? Or is she pulling a fast one and bullshitting me.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Same here.... touchwood really kenna virus, will be on tomorrow's news headline. Dunno how to explain also 😂
Same here, some of us got more to lose.... I’m also taking a break until my vaccination is done... but then again... as the TTS nurse has shown us, vaccinated also no use.... lol....
Old 01-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
What is happening?

I know an ML who was busted 2 weeks ago and supposed to RTC tonight. She went for her pre-flight PCR test on thursday (29/4). This morning she msg me that SIA wun let her check-in and postponed her flight SQ849 to 11/5 (she whatsapp me an image of her ticket). She ask me to book her for a few sessions until her flight date.

If it was because of the PCR test result.... shouldn't she be serving SHN or Quarantine instead? Or is she pulling a fast one and bullshitting me.
The question you should probably be asking yourself is, does it even matter what she tell you is fact, fiction or fairytale?

In your shoes, the only thing that I will even bother is can still book her a while more, if I choose to even do so. The rest of the information, I couldn't care less and frankly you shouldn't too. My 2 cents
Old 01-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Same here, some of us got more to lose.... I’m also taking a break until my vaccination is done... but then again... as the TTS nurse has shown us, vaccinated also no use.... lol....
Your body is at its weakest after receiving the 2nd shot..... you need to lie low for 6-8 weeks for the immunity cells to develop and grow until they are strong enough to provide you protection from the C-19.

Btw.. vaccination only works effectively on 70% of the populace.... so that means 30% will not have any protection even after getting both shots.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/lin-xue-massage/

Any bros can advise for lin xue, must we bring our own condoms for bj? Also does she do boobs fuck as advertised?

Thanks in advance. Very keen to try her, sunflower and an an but will stick with her due to covered bj in this covid period.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Hopefully, her new place is bigger.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
What is happening?

The flight re-scheduling may not be due to the PCR test result.
Could be overbooking of available seats on that flight. Also with immediate effect seating capacity has been cut down to 50% of the passenger load .... down from 65%. That means some passengers need to be offloaded to another flight..... she could be one of those.

Anyway good for her as it means she has another 10 days to earn more money. Can I ask which ML?
Old 01-05-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Her flat mate just rtc, so she moved to the bigger room. Now ample room to feel relaxed and enjoy the session.
Ah, great update bro,thought when she said moving, it was to another place. jumbo plane can land now . Lol.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The flight re-scheduling may not be due to the PCR test result.
Could be overbooking of available seats on that flight. Also with immediate effect seating capacity has been cut down to 50% of the passenger load .... down from 65%. That means some passengers need to be offloaded to another flight..... she could be one of those.

Anyway good for her as it means she has another 10 days to earn more money. Can I ask which ML?
Saw the moments of another ML... Got time extended to 9th.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronboy12 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/lin-xue-massage/

Any bros can advise for lin xue, must we bring our own condoms for bj? Also does she do boobs fuck as advertised?
Better to BYO..... I did her when she was newly arrived. She ran out of CDs so she used clingwrap.... luckily I keep spare cd in my wallet.
As for boobs fuck..... I dunno how you are going to do it as her boobs are not big. Just enjoy her capped cim or better still.... top up a little more and go for full service. She is an FL convert.

Last edited by Javabeans; 01-05-2021 at 06:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1