The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chio food stall helper

Serangoon nth Seng Siong food court selling ecnomic rice..Got a quite chio milf in the mid 40s..can see her bra strap and she always need to wear her apron when wrking..Check it out..
Old 04-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
boringfuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboringfuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
not really a food stall, but if any bros goes to the Korean restaurant at suntec level 2, the hostess is smoking hot! went there for dinner and couldn't stop looking
Old 05-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maxwell hawker center. 1 syt selling beehoon. Another not too bad looking selling wanton mee
Old 06-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
This one married already, husband is young man who helps out at the stall. The older lady collecting money is her mother, father is inside cooking. She is triple protected so see only, no touch.
Man, I always dream of fucking her hard!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

old airport road hawker centre. local syt selling italian gelato. yes, italian gelato in a hawker centre. stall is facing the main road.
she was wearing a tank top and a pair jeans shorts when i was there a couple of days ago. speaks good english.
think i will make that hawker centre a frequent visit place liao. of cos not forgetting the rojak and other famous food stalls there.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
old airport road hawker centre. local syt selling italian gelato. yes, italian gelato in a hawker centre. stall is facing the main road.
she was wearing a tank top and a pair jeans shorts when i was there a couple of days ago. speaks good english.
think i will make that hawker centre a frequent visit place liao. of cos not forgetting the rojak and other famous food stalls there.
Good share, i think she is not alway there one

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnbassII View Post
The thai food at old airport food food centre got chiobu helper.
I think it is the daughter of the owner.
There only one store near the beef noodle, is it that one you are talking about?

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 09-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
You are correct.
BTW, how is the beef noodles?
LOL!!! i alway pack for other, never try before but it smell nice. Didnt notice the chai at the thai stall. Will keep a look up next time.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So many at old airport road today must go before I go see Yu Xin in gaylang
Old 09-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
wah, so you noticed her already bro? guess i was lucky that day to have met her.

next time i go will also check out the thai food stall. sabai sabai! hee hee!
Old 09-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thats what i think also
Old 10-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
Thats what i think also
what do u actually think? it's a good share? or that she is not always there?
bumpz up thread.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good Thurs morning!

The famous tau huay at old airport road got chiobu.
Hearsay it is boss' daughter.
But got bf hor... Tread with caution.
goot thurs moaning to u too sir johnbass.
may i ask which famous tau huay stall leh? the last time i recce there, i saw 2 "old companion" stalls and one more with a number infront of the name wan. the missile must zero in the correct target mah.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like your DP.
Reminds me of the good old days.

The "old companion" stall.
She quite elusive one.
Wear cap like those J-POP artist and walk fast fast.
Maybe too famous liao.
lol. thks for the intel bro. wear cap and walk fast fast? got paparazzi chase her ah?
Old 10-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
wah, so you noticed her already bro? guess i was lucky that day to have met her.

next time i go will also check out the thai food stall. sabai sabai! hee hee!
Yes, notice her, next time go c..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1