The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid12349
Girls that don't smile or signal u, better don't tk.
Cos likely bad svc.
Hee.. this rule does not apply to me. Instead, those i tried mostly look else where or no expression. But attitude not bad. For those who smile at me i lagi scare, like bait like that.
Old 17-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid12349
Girls that don't smile or signal u, better don't tk.
Cos likely bad svc.
well thats not always true as some girls smile like mad when u goes in but when inside room u see smile drop than liao...
Old 17-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15485 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6 H66 G16

Quote:
Originally Posted by funlovinguy
Her face is just ok and she's a bit on the plump side, but with service like that - who cares? Definately the hardest working girl in geylang. Agreed brother very SHIOK!!
waa brother funlovinguy
damn shiok hor never bluff you wan...ya very hardworking
Old 17-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Hee.. this rule does not apply to me. Instead, those i tried mostly look else where or no expression. But attitude not bad. For those who smile at me i lagi scare, like bait like that.
What bout I smile like that ..kekeke
Old 18-09-2004, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam88mas
What bout I smile like that ..kekeke
That time got one gal who did this to me at L18H40 when i at next door H38, but when i went into H40 i did not take her.
Old 21-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6 H66

Last Thursday, after some drinks, decided to go GL for some action. That was around 12.40 am. GL at that time was full of life. walk around to see which house to go to and ended up at L6 H66. When I went to the house, the OKT told me that they are closing and I am the last customer. There were around 5 WL inside the tank. I think closing time soon, so everyone give a fuck face except for G2. Subsequently after 1 minute, decided to settle on G2 and paid OKT and proceed to the room.

Once enter the room, action begin. She took off her clothes first....and wow, she was wearing a bra. However, her boobs is small. After she took off all her clothes, she slowly help me to take off all my clothes and proceed to the bath.

Inside the bathroom, everything was SOP. But she is very thorough in cleaning you up. After the bath, She asked me to lie down and hey, she was doing catbath to me from my head (ear) to me toe, basically going through all the places on my body.

She then wanted to take out a cap to cap me for BJ but I told her that I would prefer not capping and she obliged. The BBBJ was so shiok until I nearly CIM but told her to stop. After all these actions, cannot tahan liao, bonk her after putting a cap. Finally cum with her on top.

I observed that she can speak very good hokkien and her name is Jackie. She told me that she had just come for one month but I do not believe her as she also had a handphone with her. Her skin was very soft and her attitude was so damn good, even though I am the last customer.

To summarise,

L6 H66 G2

Name : Jackie
Origin : Thai (near Laos border)
Body : 7/10 (shape good and has very smooth skin)
Boob : 6/10 (Should be around A cup)
BBBJ : 8/10 (do BBBJ only upon request)
FJ : 8/10 (Can change a lot of position)
RTF : Maybe (cos want to try other house)
Old 21-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

seems to me that the service at h66 is getting better and better. lets try to try out all the gals there...heehee
Old 21-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6 or L8?? if its L6 then its a new house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney

To summarise,

L6 H66 G2

Name : Jackie
Origin : Thai (near Laos border)
Body : 7/10 (shape good and has very smooth skin)
Boob : 6/10 (Should be around A cup)
BBBJ : 8/10 (do BBBJ only upon request)
FJ : 8/10 (Can change a lot of position)
RTF : Maybe (cos want to try other house)

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 22-09-2004, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 20
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas

Also.... Which Hse??? H66 got alot of branch...... is it the newest h66C?
Old 22-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes...its along Lor 6...cos it is the only route that has to make one big turn to get back again. There is only H66, there no A, B or C....
Old 24-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
Also.... Which Hse??? H66 got alot of branch...... is it the newest h66C?
lorong 6 la and must try the gals there....they are getting better and better
Old 24-09-2004, 09:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

holy shit, seems like you guys are having fun. M<aybe i go down for a walk later
Old 24-09-2004, 10:21 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

say anyone keen to go down and take a walk together? Recommend some good one to a newbie like me
Old 25-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
It actually located next to L6H70.It is not a new house probably like about 3 or 4 years old shifted from L6H71.Got a number of good and hot gems produced before like ex 69 & 10
Old 25-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
Banana Man is a splendid one to beholdBanana Man is a splendid one to beholdBanana Man is a splendid one to beholdBanana Man is a splendid one to beholdBanana Man is a splendid one to beholdBanana Man is a splendid one to beholdBanana Man is a splendid one to behold

i am intersted too. Pm me if you dont mind. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
say anyone keen to go down and take a walk together? Recommend some good one to a newbie like me

trading banana now, you know what to do...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1