The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
everlite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up MIMI From Caesar HP

last saturday went to CAESAR at golden mile tower and try a Lao Cho who is late 30s name as MIMI.She was from Former MIKIDO at Upper Serangoon Centre name as Bee.
Wow her massage skill is really good,really can stress out after a whole day work......
after 15mins of SOP,here is the great point,from a normal lady become a hot chick!!!!!
She started to lick my whole body,wow!!!!
I started to feel that her "sister"was very wet when i finger her.....
I dun have a chance to say something and she already climb on top of me an rub me,she was really that hot!!!!
Me really feel like a king who not not to do anything,she a slave and did what she can to make me cum.....
I really miss that feeling again,and will go back to her again next time.
So brothers out there,i can say you better try this MIMI out and you wont regert it.....
Me not joking with you all......
You try it and you will be thanking me for this lobang.
Old 18-09-2003, 06:08 PM
RocketMan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: MIMI From Caesar HP

Quote:
Originally posted by everlite
last saturday went to CAESAR at golden mile tower and try a Lao Cho who is late 30s name as MIMI.She was from Former MIKIDO at Upper Serangoon Centre name as Bee.
Wow her massage skill is really good,really can stress out after a whole day work......
after 15mins of SOP,here is the great point,from a normal lady become a hot chick!!!!!
She started to lick my whole body,wow!!!!
I started to feel that her "sister"was very wet when i finger her.....
I dun have a chance to say something and she already climb on top of me an rub me,she was really that hot!!!!
Me really feel like a king who not not to do anything,she a slave and did what she can to make me cum.....
I really miss that feeling again,and will go back to her again next time.
So brothers out there,i can say you better try this MIMI out and you wont regert it.....
Me not joking with you all......
You try it and you will be thanking me for this lobang.

Bro Everlite seems to be providing us with lots of lobangs on Ex-Mikado chicks.....or rather chickens. From Kitty, Zen (the Malay) and now Mimi. Me tried Kitty kanna STD (as posted in another thread on Kitty Now On House Call...). I ever tried Zen b4 when at Mikado. About 3 times. She is, frankly speaking, one of the best I had ever tried for doggie style...simply superb piece of well-proportioned ass..... Wil try Mimi to check out for myself whether Bro Everlite is just promotional stuff or for real.
Old 18-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
IloveBusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question

Bro, dun mind mi asking dis mimi swee boh? big boobs boh?? got do BBBJ or CIM boh??? Most important how much she charge even w/out asking for approval????

Thanks for answering my doubt hor
Old 22-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ricky96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by IloveBusty
Bro, dun mind mi asking dis mimi swee boh? big boobs boh?? got do BBBJ or CIM boh??? Most important how much she charge even w/out asking for approval????

Base on Bro Everlite FR, I visited Mimi. Slim, small boob, small nipples. She put decorative tattoo on her back and above her boobs. Because I book 60 minute instead of 45 minute, I first round got her to do BBBJ and CIM. She take her time to slowly service my brudder until it cum in her wet mouth.

After we rest, we did FJ. We both sitting up, face looking at each other face. Man, I liked the look and her smile as we thrust together. She a bit reluctant at first but she let me french kiss her later on and I held the mouth-on-mouth position until I came at the end.

For brudders who want to know, her pussy hair is not too hairy or too little. They won't get in the way if you are eating her.
Old 23-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
IloveBusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by ricky96
Base on Bro Everlite FR, I visited Mimi. Slim, small boob, small nipples. She put decorative tattoo on her back and above her boobs. Because I book 60 minute instead of 45 minute, I first round got her to do BBBJ and CIM. She take her time to slowly service my brudder until it cum in her wet mouth.

After we rest, we did FJ. We both sitting up, face looking at each other face. Man, I liked the look and her smile as we thrust together. She a bit reluctant at first but she let me french kiss her later on and I held the mouth-on-mouth position until I came at the end.

For brudders who want to know, her pussy hair is not too hairy or too little. They won't get in the way if you are eating her.
Bro, U didn't advise how much the damage leh Wat U pay her for CIM+1 shot Wat about her look since she is in her late 30s eh?! Got lau swee type boh?

Old 23-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Makan&Drink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Something about ah bee

Hi bros
If this mimi from Caesar is the ah bee from mikado. chk this out, don know whether u hv noticed she will let your hands roam everywhere from the waist down but will not expose her breast the reason is .................. she has 2 breast with one nipple.
Old 24-09-2003, 09:35 AM
AVIATION

Re: Something about ah bee

Quote:
Originally posted by Makan&Drink
Hi bros
If this mimi from Caesar is the ah bee from mikado. chk this out, don know whether u hv noticed she will let your hands roam everywhere from the waist down but will not expose her breast the reason is .................. she has 2 breast with one nipple.

two breast with ONE nipple ?
That is Interesting!!
So what is on the other breast ? Just plain fresh ?
So will this turn U off ?
Old 24-09-2003, 09:39 AM
Samster

Makan&Drink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mimi

The other side is without nipple that's all. It won't turn you off coz her services make up for everything.
Old 01-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Samster

mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
mimi

hi brothers..
tried mimi some time back, didn't notice that these's only one nipples, only thing that caught my eyes was her tatto above her breasts.maybe i had my glasses off and at that time the room was quite dark.
however, just wanna mention that her service is really good. she's really hot and initiates changing of positions etc. and her bbbj is good can feel her mouth slowly go up and down, no rush at all... add together with some sweet talk, you'll feel shoik......
the last time i tried her for $100 (not including massage fees)but that was about at least half a year ago.
can any one advise on the charges now?
that's all i have to say.....
Old 21-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Samster

After trying Kitty,went back to MiMi yesterday,cos she is off on Sunday....
Still the same back i left for my business trip,or should say a bit more hotter than before.
This time i need not do anything just lie down there and she sever me from top to toe....
Wow!!!Shoik Man!!!
Just feel like a king!!!! she lick my whole body and play along with my little brother and my two balls.......
Later she sit on top an Rock and Roll.....Facing me and back face me.....
Wow!!can feel that my brother goes in deeply in .......the feel is great!!!
abt 20mins,she started to BJ for me......just like enjoying ice-cream....To all brother,you should know how it feel when ppl is doing this to you!!!
I can say i lucky to save the money and come back for this kind of enjoyment.......!
It is worth it!For $100.....(hear from her that some even want discount for this kind of service.....)
Wow lao......For $100 and still want discount dun know if they will feel shame of it or not?????
But like wat i say....it up to brothers out there if they feel ok,why not go and try MiMi out and share your FR with us.
But too bad she is now off on sunday and hear ahe is going back to thailand for one month......so brothers who wish to try her out better call before you go down cos the Recipent will give you other type of stock which i dun think their skill are better than MIMI.....
Old 22-10-2003, 12:30 PM
Samster

Hello all brother out there who had try mimi already please share your FR with us
thanks
Old 22-10-2003, 05:56 PM
al la teh

I am going down .mimi i am cumming.
Old 22-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Samster

Go for it Brother!!!!
And dun FORGET to share your FR with us!!!
Happy Enjoy!!!!!
Old 30-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Samster

Hello Brothers out there why all of sudden never hear any FR abt MIMI??
Those brother have try her why never share your FR with us???
Old 06-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Samster

Hi brothers!!
Hear from MIMI that she leaving for Thailand next month and maybe wont be back the same place again.
So to brothers who still miss her service just like me better take this chance to visit her if not you may not get a chance anymore....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1