The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how to have rubberless sex with gf

Thanks aczeta76 for the tip on non-rubber cds. ^^ will look out for them and see if they help.

Oralcraz n Lupsupkia, any sex position tips are welcomed for testing! thanks! Yes, she has mentioned b4, having her legs on my shoulders seem to allow me to thrust deeper for her.

For her to be on pills for me now seems like a dramatic move ley. I've heard side effects can make the girl plump.. not sure true or not.

Kyser, its nice you think that way. If I ever get my gf womb big, I probably would marry too. but its not a nice way to wed. all the last minute wedding preparation.. and when baby comes out, people will bound to start gossiping.. must be gotten preggy then marry de...

actually why exactly does she not like about rubber feeling? Its not easy to get my gf to talk about these things (she gets too shy) so if u can shed some light, that'll help : p
Old 06-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wanting to share my exp with u TS.

me and my ex used to fuck like crazy and we always do it raw. somehow if i had a rubber on, she becomes dry. she also said she enjoys more w/o a rubber. but i always cum outside of her and i guess i was lucky? nothing happened. i cum inside her twice before, both by accident. but again like i said, i was lucky. And boy, pregnancy test kits are bloody expensive.

i respect you for willing to marry her but marrying is one thing. are you ready for a kid? condoms are cheaper than pregnancy test kits.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue_Blue is Cool - loads of Potential

Its not advisable to use birth control pills.
I got to know a couple who always use them.
Now, the wife become infertile due to pills.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
bivalve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I can give you some insights 'bout why girls prefer rubberless: It's a condition they've set to tell you that they don't want you to have sex regularly. They might have done it just to please you, not really because they want it.

If you use rubber, they are afraid that you will start thinking that she's a floosie and all the bla bla bla will ensue... she just don't want to be seen as a pleasure-seeking person like you...

That's what my ex ex and my current gf told me...

And one more... without rubber feels ... more real. ... anyway, it's quite a plus that your G/F doesn't want to use rubber... it's feels better doesn't it??

the best is still, well, do on moderation until you are married or really ready la... Try to look towards her plight and you might do less. No doubt you have your needs, but try to imagine if she gets preggers and then married.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi hornydog, you are lucky : ) yea, I'm mentally and financially not ready for both marriage and kids. need to up my protection again ^^

bivalve, not so sure about that reason girls prefering rubberless which u mentioned. I think there are other 'excuses' to give if they really want less sex. but i agree it probably feels more real.

like she says she 'feels more of me' without the rubber sleeve : )

Anyways, there shd be action for me tonight and I'm looking for the non-rubber condoms mentioned by bro aczeta ..

I assumed it shd be the 'non-latex' condoms? This morning at petrol kiosk browsing but didn't notice ley.

I searched online, got 2 non-latex condoms : Durex Avanti and Okamoto Nude. but both are not displayed on their singapore websites.

Also found that there are condoms made of lambskin material which is effective in pregnancy prevention (but not for std prevention)

Any brother know where I can find these non-latex condoms in SG? : ) thanks thanks

Last edited by zack06; 06-02-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Browsing and found 2 vids on okamoto nude condoms ;p post here for some entertainment.

funny HK commercial:

rather cool Jap MTV style ad:
Old 06-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

this one's very funny

Old 07-02-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Zack06

Pls avoid pill as it has many slide effect like mood swing and alot others. My advise for you is the same as other bro here. If you are not ready to start a family pls use condom. I used to have raw sex with my gf, when almost cum pull out and cum outside like those bro mention. There was this day when my gf told me she miss her period. It scare the freak out of me. waited and waited 2 week and still haven come so went to buy test kit (It cost more then a big box of condom). while waiting for the result, you dunno how to explain the feeling. Lucky nothing happen so bro please use protection advise your gf.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTanz View Post
Bro Zack06

My advise for you is the same as other bro here.
Should be "My ADVICE for you....".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-02-2009, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
Short Story :
1) My gf already wants raw sex, and we have already tried a bit (few strokes, then i cap and carry on). My concern is, if I were to have sex completely without the rubber and pull out only at the last moment to eject (on stomach/face/mouth/etc.. ;p ), how safe is it in not impregnating her?

Any techniques or suggestions for this?

2) She prefers cunniligus (me giving her oral) and fingering her than vaginal sex. She says during intercourse, the rod does not always hit the right spot. i.e, it goes ON OFF ON OFF -.- hence she doesn't enjoy it that much.

Any one can give some advice on this? We are both not very experienced love makers ty
1. Pre-cum is known to contain semen which could impregnate the girl. though the chances are very low.

There are options such as contraceptive injections instead of the usual contraceptive pills. u'll need to find out more yourself. the girl just needs to go for monthly injections. not sure of the price though nor the side effects, one of my female friend told me about this, i don't see any ill effects on her body though. however i believe tat contraceptive pills/morning after pills tend to cause the girl to put on weight.

if you are concerned about her getting pregnant. consider only doing raw during the first 3 days after her period. Yes it is generally safe to cum inside a girl within 3 days of her period finishing and 3 days before her period starts. ( note: the 3 days before her period starts is slightly risky, depending on the level of the breakdown of her uterine lining which holds the egg)

WARNING: the girl's periods must be regular for this method to be truly safe and effective. particularly for the 3 days before her period part.

it is not safe to cum inside a girl after the 7th day of her period finishing.

the fertile period of a woman is from the 8th to 21st day of each cycle. depending on the age of the woman. yes, age affects a woman's fertility. the younger the girl, the easier she gets knocked up.

semen can live up to 72 hours inside a woman's body. ( if anyone has info about this being untrue, kindly correct me). even in the worse case scenario of you being in excellent health and your semen living past its "expectations. (how "strong" your semen is, is affected by your health. I personally believe that 4 days is more than sufficient.

i have practiced this method for the past 10 years of regular sexual activity and i have never gotten anyone pregnant. I personally do not enjoy sex with a rubber.

2. try to find the angle of penetration which allows you to rub against her g-spot.

a. or allow her to be on top and ride you. try front cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. tell her to find the sweet spot herself, call it pole dancing, or watever u wish to. however warn her that if you ask her to stop, she needs to allow you to pull her off, less she gets carried away while approaching her orgasm and you cum inside her or often together with her.

She can lean forward, learn backwards, or just grind. (note: the girl leaning back too much, or too forward, or grind for too long. may cause you severe pain from frictions burn caused to your manhood.) most importantly tell her to just let go and enjoy the ride, she'll know it when she finds it.

b. consider using a pillow to prop her back when u are doing missionary, closing the legs/ or pushing the feet down towards her head. u can lean back or lean forward ur whole body onto her.

c. try doggy with her lying on her stomach on a pillow. push her body down onto the pillow. or extra pillows to elevate her body. lean forward or backwards applies here too.

d. her lying on the bed missionary. move her butt to the corner of the bed and you bang her standing up. with her legs around u, or held up in your hands and also pushed toward her body, consider bending your knees or straightening them. or lean forward depending on the angle of penetration that gets the most response from her.

the corner of the bed method works the same for doggie with her body on the bed and her legs dangling from the bed. yes. pillows when applicable.

-

by now you should realize, its all about the angle/depth/rhythm of penetration. experiment and try any positions you can think of to achieve it.

--

Lastly remember to read her body language and see what seems to get her off the most. You're making love to your gf, every woman's sweet spot is different. some like fast, some like slow, some like certain angles of penetration, depth and rhythm. How good of a lover you are is dictated by how you read the body language and explore her body. Bad sex or unsatisfactory sex usually means there is a lack of communication even off the bed. I mean if you're already frolicking butt naked and you cant be honest, you can forget about it when you have your clothes on.

Love her, respect her, treasure her, fuck her brains out

disclaimer: the above advice is just the information and experiences that i have gathered thru my own sexperiences and research. so far it has worked for me, I cannot vouch that it will work for everyone, nor is the safe period gauge i claim 100% safe. However it has worked for me so far for the past 10 years. Please don't blame me if you're that "lucky".

( special note: for all the brothers out there and the little horny kids who come here like flies every school holiday, kindly refrain from coming inside your gf/fuck buddy/fling during the fertile period of 8-21 days after their period. Sex is Sex, i dont care if you cheat, lie, pay, seduce your way into a girl's knickers, but getting someone knocked up and ruining their lives is just fucked up.)

TS: if you have any other questions you wish to pose, feel free to pm me. I don't spend alot of time here anymore. except to check if there are any interesting threads or stories.

Just happen to come across yours and decided to share what i know. I hope my post is useful to you and the rest of the brothers here who might have learnt something from reading my dreadfully long post.

Lastly i apologize if this wall of text caused anyone's eyes to bleed.. This actually took me quite some time to type out.

Cheers and Happy Bonking.
HBO

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!

Last edited by HumpBackOak; 07-02-2009 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

haha....
i always dun use with my ex.. the feelings is great when is super wet....

Uplist : Empty
Old 07-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is no 100% sure safe method, less using pill.

I'm not encouraging this but I do raw with my ex-gf for 2 yrs as we had the thought of getting married anyway. (how we end our relationship is another story).

I usually pull out just before shooting, and only shoot inside her within 3 days after her period. For the 2 yrs, she didn't get pregnant.

Maybe I'm just "lucky" or maybe my sperms are not strong enough ?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
bigbaby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigbaby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

zack,

with gf must be raw...so best is to use pill...

you can always go to JB pharmacy to buy, no need prescription to buy.

once both have the peace of mind of not getting pregnant, both will be more metally ready for shiok shiok sex....

if you want me to recomend which brand to buy...i would need more infomation about your girl friend....it may take a bit of trial n error to get the right pill for her...

1. is she hairy type, pimple prone, oily skin(face)?
2. slim, plump, or ?
3. how is her temprement? gentle, demure or otherwise?

all these question is to find out abt her current estrogen n androgen base line
Old 07-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "My ADVICE for you....".

"Advise" is a verb.
Thank bro sammyboyfor for correcting my mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post
zack,

with gf must be raw...so best is to use pill...

you can always go to JB pharmacy to buy, no need prescription to buy.

once both have the peace of mind of not getting pregnant, both will be more metally ready for shiok shiok sex....

if you want me to recomend which brand to buy...i would need more infomation about your girl friend....it may take a bit of trial n error to get the right pill for her...

1. is she hairy type, pimple prone, oily skin(face)?
2. slim, plump, or ?
3. how is her temprement? gentle, demure or otherwise?

all these question is to find out abt her current estrogen n androgen base line
bro bigbaby
Do you know that pill has alot of side effect
Old 07-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

thanks all bros for the replies and sharing your personal experiences!

Thanks HBO for your very detailed entry of useful info n personal tips : ) will try out the moves suggested keke.

ktanz, I am starting to agree that the thrill without cd is probably not worth all the worries. So now I'm keeping the cap on and maybe only in future consider other contraceptive methods like pad and pills.

bigbaby, u must be in pharmaceutical line judging from your use of very chim terms. thanks, for the tip. Maybe in future we will consider pill.

told my gf last night better to go with cap and she agreed. I still can't find Non-Latex Condoms : ( I'm not sure if they will help but anyways I thought it is worth a try.

I bought a pack of Espire 003j cd. Supposedly have some Japanese Jelly Technology to lubricant both sides of the cd. Verdict : feels frighteningly thin -.- i think it feels even thinner than Okamoto 003 (but the latter feels more secure..)

She says it feels better than the thicker one i used previously, So i'm thinking her issue with CD might be a thickness issue not material. Anyways, I would still like to try the Non-Latex cds if anyone knows where to get

happy and safe bonking to everyone!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1