The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
drache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
For some, basic communication is enough. It is not really easy. Mostly they want you to understand the rules, explain what you can do or not do in there, and your preferences. Sometimes they will try to make a simple chat with you. For those that need you to deposit your devices, your chances are slim.
can we hire local guide instead and save the time?
Old 26-07-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Joeblack11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
I am seeing a lot of desperate calls for reviews and proper information on the foreigner friendly soaplands, Deliheru, massage whatever that we all long for a happy ending one way or another. I am adding in my personal experiences in the trips in went in Japan for sharing…
- matsushima Shinchi
Take the subway and end up at Kujo station. From there you can take a 5 mins walk out to the area. You know it when you reach. You will basically see all the mamasans calling out to you profusely and the ladies will be waving at you seductively or cute wave you to come. It’s not a big area like Tobita but maybe 20% the size. If you visit on a certain weekday, you will get a lot of choices and you can take your own time to pick and choose. To be privacy is important and you don’ like to see a bunch of men out at the same shop you are gunning for. Usually there an about 2-3 girls max in a given shop. 60mins is the max and shower is provided. You enter a shop and immediately you remove your shoes at the doorstep, the girl will lead you up to the room where you will start.I picked a girl I really think is great… she knew I am gaijin and she tries to make good conversation with me and offered me tea and sweets before the action. Very accommodating in positions and I finished it good in the doggy! 8.5/10 . Can’t really tell you which shop but you can have different taste from me.

Barubola Soapland:
I believe a lot of bros have visited. The strategic place to stay is Prince Shinjuku hotel. Literally downstairs…. You walk up the stairs and an old and a young man will greet you in Japanese. You declare gaijin and they will know what to do. A menu be presented to you in English with rules and price lists. I opted for 120 mins x2 shots. They gave me 2 girl options. Of course I picked the one who is slimmer and prettier looking. (Minami) if I can recall her name… she greeted me after 30 mins waiting at the stairway to her room. It was very welcoming feel and she knows how to talk to you. Her English is about 6/10 for a Japanese. Not too bad. The first shot was actually the most awesome. The bed you start to do whatever you want DFK, finger, suck, and eat her anywhere. And we ended up in missionary. Too bad I wasted all my load on the 1st shot and the 2nd shot which I should use on the soapland bed was gone!! She did her best to blow me out while on 69 on the soapy bed. It was definitely awesome finish if I did not use up the load. I rate her service 9.5/10. Her looks are great, not the very fair Japanese but a little honey tone. Small petit size you can carry her up to piak midair.

Kyoto area I went to one but forgot the name. It’s very near to the back street restaurants near to Kyoto kawaramachi station. Near the little river… will be back with more reviews again!
Old 26-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the price?
Old 27-07-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
qweasdzxc123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

why japan girl always look so innocent while fucking with shy shy moan. Gotta show some love for those girls
Old 30-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
I wonder if its possible to pay for a local to help guide you through all these lol

During my previous trip to Tokyo, I booked a personal 1-1 tour guide where I could specified the places which I wanna go and the guide brought me there. It was a hell lot easier as I could dine at some places where usually only locals go to.

It was also much better than following those tour packages as I could customize the locations/restaurants according to my own preferences
Yes, there are some local guides who are specalise to bring you to these places. Even the restricted places, they maybe able to get you in. But you need to find a good one, there are many scams.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
penimon19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Yes, there are some local guides who are specalise to bring you to these places. Even the restricted places, they maybe able to get you in. But you need to find a good one, there are many scams.
Agencies come up on the first page of search results are not scam.
I went through them all. The total damage was killing me though...
Old 04-08-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to stay?

Ginza? Or elsewhere
Old 05-08-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Been to 美少女パブ セータームーン (Sweater-moon). Also been to Club slow . Choose girls on rotation every 15 mins. Has tried meaty, slim, GND and pretty Japanese girls. Generally their breasts are very big (size E, F) and 100% natural and firm. All can DFK very well. Foreigner friendly and no need to know and speak any Japanese language. Know little English can enter the above 2 clubs. I am not sure whether rules have relaxed for entering clubs without speaking any Japanese. So any English speaking man can enter these 2 clubs.

As for soapland, only visited Sinkaigyo (Soapland. Tried 2 girls with the highest ranks to maximise enjoyment, GFEs, DFK, BBBJ, FJ, etc. Can add the soapland LINE contact and message them using "LINE messaging application" and text using English. Very responsive and booking is smooth. Could make reservation via LINE for the girl you choose from their website. Text messaging via English can be done for this soapland.

These were all I visited. First time explored and tried real Japanese girls in Japan. The soapland and club always likes to ask where we are from. So far, no club and soapland ask me to surrender my phone.
Old 05-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
美少女パブ セータームーン (Sweater-moon)
Thanks for the recommendations! Went there today and managed to raw bj & fj with a 19 yo girl! She is drop dead gorgeous omg. Damage is $500 ish though. I opt for the 2hr session and bought a champagne. The trick is to stick with 1 girl, build your chemistry, and get her tipsy. Don't bother with the ladies drinks selection, they are non-alcoholic. Have to be really discreet as management doesn't allow for anything below the waist.
I got her no. and will be meeting her again off work next week I see the $500 spent as an investment
Old 06-08-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Thanks for the recommendations! Went there today and managed to raw bj & fj with a 19 yo girl! She is drop dead gorgeous omg. Damage is $500 ish though. I opt for the 2hr session and bought a champagne. The trick is to stick with 1 girl, build your chemistry, and get her tipsy. Don't bother with the ladies drinks selection, they are non-alcoholic. Have to be really discreet as management doesn't allow for anything below the waist.
I got her no. and will be meeting her again off work next week I see the $500 spent as an investment
Wait, had fj in sekukyaba? Bro lucky you! Did you move to a private room? Or did it in secret? Your experience made me fired up! Thx
Old 06-08-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Congrats bro. You solid man. Happy Chionging
Old 06-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penimon19 View Post
Wait, had fj in sekukyaba? Bro lucky you! Did you move to a private room? Or did it in secret? Your experience made me fired up! Thx
We do it in secret! She was covering her mouth as she rides me so cute! I did not managed to cum though given the tight space and the close proximity to the staffs, but she will repay it back tomorrow when we meet for lunch
Old 08-08-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

DM some of the gurus here. hope to get good advice on where to stay and where to go.
Old 08-08-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
No worries about the points bro. Can’t use to exchange for NTUC vouchers anyway. Haha

The photo you posted brought back fond memories. Her service was so amazing and I’ll highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have a good fuck in Tokyo.
where is this girl from?
Old 08-08-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
We do it in secret! She was covering her mouth as she rides me so cute! I did not managed to cum though given the tight space and the close proximity to the staffs, but she will repay it back tomorrow when we meet for lunch
You did it bro! That situation is like some jav scene. Seem she is in love with your charm and chemistry. I'll have to try there sometime. Enjoy your "lunch" 🤭
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1