The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
luzia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Using spyware to catch cheating partner

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used a spyware to check on your partner if he/she is cheating and it works well? If you do have dont mind to share? Thanks! A little desperate for help here
Old 04-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Using spyware to catch cheating partner

Not specific, spying in what way? mobile, private investigator, hidden camera, etc, etc, etc.
If PC many used actmon
Old 04-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

If it's iOS or iPhone PM me, I can help.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 04-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzia View Post
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used a spyware to check on your partner if he/she is cheating and it works well? If you do have dont mind to share? Thanks! A little desperate for help here

Try this, I had been using it for 2 years

https://mytrackphone.net
Old 04-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all,

Can share why you desperate and suspicious that your partner is cheating?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 04-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by minahfav View Post

Try this, I had been using it for 2 years

https://mytrackphone.net
it only monitors stock apps/functions...
like calls/sms/mms/internet browsing...
it cannot monitor data/3g apps...
such as watsapp/viber/wechat/tango/line/etc...
these are now the norm for comms...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 04-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This app is quite good as it tell u the location of the call coming in only setback is th watapps will only tell u at the end of the day
Old 09-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Sorry all for late reply. Didnt know will get so much help.

Reason why bcos my partner when overseas and came back with alot of the opposite sex numbers and deny nothing happened over there. Which is kinda hard to believe

Few of them also keep calling the mobile phone. So wanna find like spyware that can see wapp sms emails website history and can hear the calls. No need for P.I though.

Really thanks all for thw help
Old 09-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Hi all,

Thanks so much to all the replies. I thought no one would have bothered.

Anyways my partner phone is an Iphone not jail broken. I want a spyware that can see the whatsapp sms email and can hear conversation of phone calls or video calls.

Reason is bcos my partner went oversea and came back w alot of the opposite sex number and claims that nth happen. Hard to believe thou. And my partner is going to the same place again. Abit suspicious for me already.

Thanks for the help
Old 09-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Hello.
Thanks to all for the help. Did not expect to get replies. Really appreciate all of it.

Its an Iphone not jailbroken. Looking for those that can see the whatsapp sms email and can hear conversation of phone calls or video calls. *Not looking for a P.I

Thanks for the help.

REASON
Went overseas and came back with alot of the opposite sex numbers and denies nothing happen. Calls keep coming in from the place he visited abd even bothers to save their numbers. Going to the same place again soon. So how to not suspicious
Old 09-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hello.
Thanks to all for the help. Did not expect to get replies. Really appreciate all of it.

Its an Iphone not jailbroken. Looking for those that can see the whatsapp sms email and can hear conversation of phone calls or video calls. *Not looking for a P.I

Thanks for the help.

REASON
Went overseas and came back with alot of the opposite sex numbers and denies nothing happen. Calls keep coming in from the place he visited abd even bothers to save their numbers. Going to the same place again soon. So how to not suspicious
Hey,
Another for you. http://www.mobile-spy.com/iphone.html
Or you bring the phone to them, this is local company http://www.handphonespy.com
Old 09-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please grow up and be a man. please trust your partner if you love him or her. So what if you found out they cheating on you? Divorce, break up or what? Whoever we are getting as wife or gf, some are already used by many others. Pleaae don't have the thinking he or she belongs to you just that both of you are tgt. You are just deceiving yourself.
Old 10-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Please grow up and be a man. please trust your partner if you love him or her. So what if you found out they cheating on you? Divorce, break up or what? Whoever we are getting as wife or gf, some are already used by many others. Pleaae don't have the thinking he or she belongs to you just that both of you are tgt. You are just deceiving yourself.
Are u kidding me? To trust in this kinda situation? Then what if everything i suspect turns out to be the truth? I live with it?

I know used by many others already but if u are in a r.s you look towards a future not their past. But the problem is its happening when im in a r.s with this partner shouldnt u be only doing intimate stuffs with your partner only? if not y be in a r.s or even get married?
Old 10-02-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

Hello minahfav its says

Yes, the target phone needs to be jailbroken. We currently support all jailbroken iPhones up to iOS 6.12.

so i cant use this app. Thanks anyways!
Old 10-02-2015, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

U r not ready to get married yet.

Quote:
Are u kidding me? To trust in this kinda situation? Then what if everything i suspect turns out to be the truth? I live with it?

I know used by many others already but if u are in a r.s you look towards a future not their past. But the problem is its happening when im in a r.s with this partner shouldnt u be only doing intimate stuffs with your partner only? if not y be in a r.s or even get married?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1