The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
not really, just staring at her pics and wonder.. maybe is the angle
Still a bit weird and confusing leh your choice of words there..

So who is this 'one' you were referring to? She doesn't look anything like her photos which was the surprise you mentioned? I'm lost..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Still a bit weird and confusing leh your choice of words there..

So who is this 'one' you were referring to? She doesn't look anything like her photos which was the surprise you mentioned? I'm lost..
sorry for the confusion. I meant she looks like Steph Sun in the photos but Chantelle Ng in person.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jayjaycee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried ting ting from slg and here is my small contribution

Face: -25pct from pics it’s her but rounder face shape n not as sharp features. pleasant enough.

Body: young slim smooth, boobs b- w big round nips. Nice to grab n teh

Service: good w fingers and wet cat bath. Took cbj. She up n down quite long but not deep. Can switch a few psn to blow.

Rtm: overall ok average across all points. worth a try but not rtm for me.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I actually find Angel damn fking hot but never rtm because after sensual she kept complaining hungry macam asking me to f off so that she can have time to eat. That was during her first stint.
What a coincidence, she also did the same.
The session actually finished quite fast n she rushed off for shower saying she was hungry. Then when she come out was start boiling water....when I done w shower, she was already eating instant noodles.
Seeing she like no mood for chit chat n I also dun wish to disturb her meal. ..give her the money n she sent me off.
I give her the benefit of the doubt but to be frank she did everything on the menu, just in double quick time so I didn't feel short changed.
That was like my 2nd visit on her 2nd stint.
Since then I decided not to return.
Anyway she got no lack of customers n by Opting out give other Bros chance to book her
Old 05-09-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
FatPaPa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
As the name suggest: grow corn on dick

Anyway the last time I see this sentence: so and so ONLY find her, just back into the scene blah blah

Just few pages before on the recent saga. Say till like real like that. Considered fake news anot

Anyway all Chiong safe. If not corn tmr, is jelly or curry-pok the next day
if u think fake then i also bobian, in regards your point on so n so ONLY, if my frd bluff me then i nth to say. but to my knowledge he only support yumi and the other partner is his wife. his wife went for check up, nth happen.. so left 1 possibility.

just can say chiong safe, not just on this gal matter.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro you not a fan of Bbbj/cim? That is Ba Mei speciality man..easily one of the best I have experienced... try it if you book her again.
I second it !
Old 05-09-2019, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Hi guys, does anyone know if SLG You Zi 柚子 is still around? Not able to find her profile on SLG anymore.

TIA
柚子 you zi is back for her 2nd stint! Regulars with her wechat can start booking her today 👍 onwards
Old 05-09-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Look like Chantelle meh? I see left see right at the photos and video also cannot see the resemblance. Unless I see the wrong FeiFei. Can show link? If look like Chantelle I might consider to visit her. Last time ppl say Angel look like a darker He Ying Ying, quite close after I visited her.
In person when she ties up her hair. Another bro also agreed with me.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/

So after procrastinating very long I went to look for Feifei. Nice petite lady, very accomodating and well mannered, but I wouldnt RTM for now because of the sensual part, was a bit disappointed there.

Looks: This will surprise you. Photos look womanly, and a tinge of Stephanie Sun, but real life she looks more like Chantelle Ng, like one bro mentioned. Face is rounder than in photos but definitely not fat. Small size. Boobs are small. It is her definitely in the photo, but I struggle to understand how can she looks like one but another in real

Overall, the sensual was too off for me to consider RTM. Reminds me of Lan Zi, similar skills but very green in sensual. I think catching a proper rhythm is crucial to deliver a good sensual.
All true. But sensual wise I think she was not bad I only went cos other bros posted positive frs of her. She was very accommodating when I couldn’t shoot out. She doesn’t like licking though cos say scared itchy. I assured her no saliva just contact with lips n nose. She ok. But covered her the area above her neh n neck with her hands cos she really sensitive there. A bit fun in that aspect. Panties on, but that’s what I preferred anyway.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:54 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
All true. But sensual wise I think she was not bad I only went cos other bros posted positive frs of her. She was very accommodating when I couldn’t shoot out. She doesn’t like licking though cos say scared itchy. I assured her no saliva just contact with lips n nose. She ok. But covered her the area above her neh n neck with her hands cos she really sensitive there. A bit fun in that aspect. Panties on, but that’s what I preferred anyway.
That is typical excuses from MLs to brush u off....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-09-2019, 06:06 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
柚子 you zi is back for her 2nd stint! Regulars with her wechat can start booking her today 👍 onwards
Do u have the link of her ad?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
What a coincidence, she also did the same.
The session actually finished quite fast n she rushed off for shower saying she was hungry. Then when she come out was start boiling water....when I done w shower, she was already eating instant noodles.
Seeing she like no mood for chit chat n I also dun wish to disturb her meal. ..give her the money n she sent me off.
I give her the benefit of the doubt but to be frank she did everything on the menu, just in double quick time so I didn't feel short changed.
That was like my 2nd visit on her 2nd stint.
Since then I decided not to return.
Anyway she got no lack of customers n by Opting out give other Bros chance to book her
Maybe u all make her hungry so must chop chop eat else gastric pain. Lol. So far nv encounter, is always close to as stated.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You want to check her out?

Regarding that quote, I find AP Angel merely pleasant looking and I left on the spot when I saw Adele
Either your yardstick is super high or I know your opinion of looks and mine/majority are worlds apart. But for sure i know I can’t take ur word for it with regards to looks.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Sorry if wrong place to ask.

Wanted to try her out - https://sglonelyguy.org/linda-fj/

Anyone tried her before or know how legitimate this can be?
Old 05-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Maybe u all make her hungry so must chop chop eat else gastric pain. Lol. So far nv encounter, is always close to as stated.
I encountered twice too. I even advise her to cut down the instant noodles consumption.

So, it seems quite true that Angel is always hungry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1