The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
You could try Kiki or Lora? Have been talked about a lot here.
Please try Kiki, as we don't see enough FR. Thanks. Hehehe.
Old 08-07-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros! any suggestions for someone that's looking for a good massage + a blow? would just love a good massage session with some mouth works. tks bros!
Old 08-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Bro. With the $130 vanilla price tag. I rather you visit the 2-3 MP options in the same area and get better massage AND the HJ.

Unless of course the ad is true you would pay a premium for the youth of this girl.
Maybe just try with the hope of unearthing a treasure... unless some other bros commando before I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I did an area B one day tour to makan, drink and visit 3 MLs - both of them included. Will update once I have time.

C
Old 08-07-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Maybe just try with the hope of unearthing a treasure... unless some other bros commando before I do.
Just fyi.

I saw a low rep post starter on HC thread share about this girl’s Audi 4D number. So is a returnee.

Maybe legit.
Old 08-07-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw this new girl very familiar so decided to try.
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-jiajia/

After seeing and chatting with her, confirmed she was previously here during pre-covid using the name KARY and was good friend with Xiao Bai Yang.

Looks similar to photo little edit. Cute and petite SYT. Try her best with the massage but GFE gao gao. Can chat about anything and will give you a ah lian looks when making fun of her.

Recommended for bro who like SYT with a big butt. No for boob lover and bro looking for good massage.
Old 08-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up... will KIV then...
Photo is her. She was here before covid using the name KARY and was good friend with Xiao Bai Yang
Old 08-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner78 View Post
Photo is her. She was here before covid using the name KARY and was good friend with Xiao Bai Yang
Thanks! Is she staying alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Just fyi.

I saw a low rep post starter on HC thread share about this girl’s Audi 4D number. So is a returnee.

Maybe legit.

Thanks for the heads up, will pay her a visit.

C
Old 08-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/mo-li-massage/

All the great experiences described in her post are quite true.
And she looks exactly like the photos.
Milf but pleasant personality.
Visited her a few times because she is just really good in relieving my shoulder aches and her hands are really magical, just close your eyes and enjoy the sensual touch.

U want specials, just let her know earlier, and be prepared to top up, as usual.
I believe u will enjoy it.

Last edited by Hapidud; 08-07-2023 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks! Is she staying alone?

Thanks for the heads up, will pay her a visit.
Yes. She is staying alone
Old 08-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Let me contribute my two cents worth. Tried her once. In terms of looks, I think she is really young and pretty, and with a good body. Very friendly. However, like what some bros mentioned, she is really green when it comes to sensual, and she needs a lot of guidance and prompting in this area. It can be quite frustrating, especially if you wanna just enjoy the process. But she is keen to learn and please, by asking what is your preference, so yah..

Keeping in mind that she just joined the trade not long ago, I believe that she will get better if we give her some time.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loner78 View Post
Saw this new girl very familiar so decided to try.
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-jiajia/

After seeing and chatting with her, confirmed she was previously here during pre-covid using the name KARY and was good friend with Xiao Bai Yang.

Looks similar to photo little edit. Cute and petite SYT. Try her best with the massage but GFE gao gao. Can chat about anything and will give you a ah lian looks when making fun of her.

Recommended for bro who like SYT with a big butt. No for boob lover and bro looking for good massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Yeahh, sense vanilla level too strong here.
Not gonna risk it wait for commondos bro provide MR first
Grateful to bro @loner78 for sharing his MR.
Bro @freedie87 From the MR alone should be quite vanilla.
Then the statement “friend of XBY” I can double confirm it’s super vanilla. Correct me if I’m wrong next ML for me please.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I thought I told you I visited and dropped her?
Aiya we two shared so many things, how to remember everything ? ***PSA: PM is back in SG! Will be listing soon. Regulars should know who.***

Quote:
I think the webmaster thought about our recent discussions on number of HJ and came up with this new business model to add $ for additional...
Oh shuck! Their business models is adapting quickly to market forces. Then we must quickly say money not enough. If still increase to $130/HJ I would rather DIY with my left hand and $130 in my right hand.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ki-ki-massage/

Just paid a visit to Ki-ki today. What struck me the most is that her good attitude. Despite her phone was buzzing non-stop during the session, she would not attend to it, will ask if massage strength is ok (adjusts accordingly) and, even serve water after deed is done.

Sensual was decent and massage strength was superb. Had time to spare after the deed and, will offer a head massage that made me snooze. Time management is a plus.
FN with panties on and would add decent roaming.

I am really a sucker for her sweet looks (akin to local uni girls) and, recommend any bros to try as she is a safe option.

Last edited by clockers44; 08-07-2023 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Remove quote
Old 08-07-2023, 08:47 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconski View Post
Hi friends got any recommendations?
Before anyone can answer this question, my comment is this is really vague so it is really difficult for bros here to even answer as different bros look out for different things.

I can give a few guidelines so it will help both the enquirer and bros who will respond

1) Know what you are looking out for. Location, type of looks, age, more massage or sensual, your wishlist, etc. E.g: I will pay attention to mentions like heels/glasses/cbj
2) Go through the slg website. Look at all the ads and shortlist the ml-s you are targeting
3) Cross reference to the other sites. See if there are any posting of the mls for those sites
4) Check the mr-s in this forum to see if you can gather any reviews. You can also use the search to search for criteria you are looking for(although that one can be tough to search. Need time to look through the many post)
5-1) if there are no reviews, either a) ask the bros here about the ml or b) take the gamble and try out yourself. If you want to help, do leave the mr so it will benefit the bros here if you take step 5-1b.
5-2) if there are mr-s, take always with a pinch of salt as it is the bro's individual perspective. If you like what is written, check the bro profile. We may or may not have a list of ml who we like. If you have question about the mr, pm the bros. I think most bro-s here will be willing to help.
6) Also do give a context about your history, like are you a new cheongster, a bro that came after a while, etc so it can also help bros to give the appropriate advice.

Last edited by rythuno; 08-07-2023 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 09:13 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post
Just paid a visit to her today. What struck me the most is that her good attitude. Despite her phone was buzzing non-stop during the session, she would not attend to it, will ask if massage strength is ok (adjusts accordingly) and, even serve water after deed is done.

Totally agree that sensual can be improved but with time and guidance of bros here, she will improve with time. With time to spare during that hour, she will offer a head massage that made me snooze. Time management is a plus.

I am really a sucker for her sweet looks (akin to local uni girls) and, recommend any bros to try as she is a safe option.

Bro just to clarify, the one you wrote is which kiki? The kiki from the flow of the post which I mentioned was the latter(the one with a room mate)
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1