The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy31780052 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

choose to live comfortably with a good wife at home, and play with ktv girls without a stressful relationship
Dont want more problem lah
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Thx bros for this thread, will try play KTV girl.
Old Today, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy4ever View Post
I can imagine that every day you are haunted by that worry. did you end your marriage for her ? Sorry ,i just ask because curious.curiosity . if indeed you end your wife for the sake of her. that's very sorry
Nope. Ended way before due to incompatibility. But hustles with such wls do make me realise what I had lost despite being incompatible. End of the day, beauty is a temporary transcendence over values.
Old Today, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31780052 View Post
choose to live comfortably with a good wife at home, and play with ktv girls without a stressful relationship
Dont want more problem lah
Agreed but most importantly do nto get kced until becomes real love. It is a very sticky money losing situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1