The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-03-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

**FR for Lol from Sex Amazon**
17/03/2022 Pm Slot

After a lengthy hiatus from the bonking scene,finally landed my first FL in dome 1 and boy was i in for an amazing sexperience.
Location was a breeze,mid central area with ample parking space.A familiar hunting ground for seasoned bros.

Lol may not be your typical stunning head turner but she more than makes up for it with a sweet demure look and kind appearance.Her alluring hourglass figure and ample bosoms completes the entire package.
Her man made boobs are well enhanced C cups designed to perfection.Great for continuous nipple suction and soft to the touch.Tits were perky as well with light brownish areolas.

Showering together was routine but the real action started when i lied on the bed.She caressed my dick while instantaneously giving a catbath all over my neck and upper body,slowly reaching towards my groin area.She then grabbed my dick and began her sensational BBJ,accompanied with the occasional deep throats and licking of my balls.
Next thing i know she capped me and was already sitting on top me riding cowgirl.Her big jugs bouncing up and down was a visual pleasure and i could not resist grabbing her boobs and sucked her tits vigorously.Like a hungry breastfeeding baby.
Flipped her over next and gave her deep multiple thrusts in missionary position and could feel her whole body tremble with gyrations.We exchanged kisses throughout there and could feel her fingernails clutching my back.Her sexy voice moaning throughout did wonders as i unleashed my first shot.First round completed in a solid 20 mins.

Washed up and cuddled while in resting mode.We chatted for a while about her life back in ChiangMai and she seemed to enjoy the conversation as she giggled away.Things escalated when i teased her by fingering her pussy and sucked her tits simultaneously.Cunnilingus followed shortly as i ate her pussy non stop,devouring her pussy as her juices flowed.

She capped me again,signalling that she could not take it any longer and to start the second round.She demanded that i took her from behind and positioned herself on all fours and i pumped her doggy style furiously while standing by the bedside.Her butt cheeks were a real sight to behold and i cheekily spanked them while doing the deed.Turned her over to missionary and lifted her legs high this time,and took glimpses of her feeling aroused biting her lips enjoying the session of pleasure.She became horny and wild and uttered words like ‘don’t stop’ and ‘you naughty guy’,’keep fuckin me’…After a few more minutes of high intensity thrusting,I cupped her head and lifted her neck,and unleashed my second shot with heavenly satisfaction.

Mission accomplished 90mins 2shots..I thanked Lol for her wonderful non-commercial feel service.Felt like a king and left a happy guy,with a guilt like sense of being sexually exploited too.

RTF definitely before she leaves

Last edited by andyslacker17; 06-04-2022 at 09:21 AM.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylim2022 View Post
FR LOL SEX AMAZON

Seems like lol is in ord mode. Keep complain her pussy very pain and refuse to let me drill for more than 1 minute. Made me pay secret menu for aj and ar but never deliver. Very disappointed in LOL from sex Amazon
She worthy on my 1st visit but opposite on RTF. Make rushing even still got 50min remain for 2nd round. This time very short BBBJ and try to avoid french too. Not sure, may be scare of COVID. New place also not good. Very very small room with small single bed. Almost like sg massage room. Hope SA will arrange good and safe place in feature.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
russelbin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Punch looks MILF for her age ?
Milf but still attractive
Old 19-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
V6Turbo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bros

It seems most girls are working from hotels. Is there any stable working out of condo/apartment?

Visited Jasmine from Thaismile at an apartment. Very nice place with balcony.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bobbysex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Magic - Amazon

Props to KK for hooking me up with her. He is very responsive and also makes booking very smooth. Location is very convenient and the room is pretty decent with nice big bathroom.

This is my first time writing a FR, so give chance uh.

Magic is very cute and very bubbly. She has a very nice body and her boobs are amazing. Her bbbj is out of this world and the sex is so good. From the frenching to the painting to the sex, this girl really knows how to do a good service. I left a very happy man and I would return to find her again.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

V6Turbo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For those who tried Jazz from Club Friday, I have asked the OKT to change to bigger towels. Wondering why the hotel (M) doesn't provide towels.
Old 19-03-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylim2022 View Post
FR LOL SEX AMAZON

Seems like lol is in ord mode. Keep complain her pussy very pain and refuse to let me drill for more than 1 minute. Made me pay secret menu for aj and ar but never deliver. Very disappointed in LOL from sex Amazon

Bro looks like you created this account just to bash lol,
Any reason not to use your real account?
I have tried lol and her service is good.
Not the very best but I think is way above average.
Not sure what you are trying to achieve
Old 19-03-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

FR for joy fm Seduction stable.

WYSIWYG. Can say almost close to no discount fm photos

Boobs are more than handful and natural!

Can usually expect big boobs to carry some weight, bt Joy can b considered slim with barely any tummy folds. Huat la

Location is central and clean. Towers are fresh

Svc no horse run fm start till end fm e moment you enter until action finish

Gt a bit of massage during break. Joy oso did nt use her phone at any point once action started

All in all, 100% rtf material

Thx fr bringing such a solid gem! Can finally stop wasting time and money in Dome 2 scams
Old 19-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Raylim2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
No such thing from LOL. Also, I visited recently as well and no such bad attitude for her despite having full days.
Perhaps you are lucky. I’m not bashing but saying the truth.
Old 19-03-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Raylim2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
She worthy on my 1st visit but opposite on RTF. Make rushing even still got 50min remain for 2nd round. This time very short BBBJ and try to avoid french too. Not sure, may be scare of COVID. New place also not good. Very very small room with small single bed. Almost like sg massage room. Hope SA will arrange good and safe place in feature.
Force people take second shot and f off with 50mins left, that’s bad What’s the rush for LOL? Warn the bros first, don’t say never say
Old 19-03-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Review for Tina from RP
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=867549://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=867549

Looks: 9/10
Young in her 20s, smooth skin and sexy tattoo.
Figure: 10/10
(.) (.) big & juicy, better than Mr coconutXD
Attitude : 10/10
Maybe because I'm young she volunteer to do cim for me hehe, her slot is full but her service is not like Ord mood type. Willing to please and proactive despite having so many booking.

I think current price rate even though booking is pack if their attitude is good that is most important. I have tried some other stable the price is higher but the girl due to exhaustion then not up to standard. Which is quite disappointing... But not for Tina. She is worth it and high rate is ok even though last time is lower haha no choice covid.
Old 19-03-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dreamwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Milk a few days ago, here is my humble FR.
Location easy to find, hidden in plain sight. Good communication and directions given by OKT. Once upstairs, she was there using phone and eating snacks. She seems comfortable and not new to this trade

Looks: 8/10
slight pic enhancement but still pretty in person

Body: Petite in height but meaty in all the right places

Boobs: 8/10
manmade Ds but still nice to touch and grab

Kissing: 6/10
she wasn't a fan and therefore not so in to it

Catbath: 7/10

BBBJ: 10/10
fucking shiok when she lick on my tip while having the "you like that?" eye contact

Painting: 10/10
requested for 69, licked her until she kept flinching, and everytime she flinch she will suck a bit harder in response

FJ: 9/10
able to take a good pounding with awesome stereo. accommodating in changing positions. really enjoy the eye contact, really makes you feel like she wants to be fucked hard and good

GFE: 7/10
can be better, maybe depends on individual

Overall Experience: 8/10
wish that she was more playful during showering together (slight reluctance on her end) but overall was a good bonk. Shower and chit chat together again after finishing and it felt less awkward haha

RTF/RTM: Perhaps

Remarks:
Her english is not so great but she tries to communicate which is a plus. (Used google translate here and there) She is very service oriented. Tit fuck was quite enjoyable but which it was a little longer. When she is not a fan of something, you will know from her body language. All and all I am glad thai stable is back. Hope to be able to try more feisty types soon after recharge vit M
Old 19-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Magic (Sex Amazon)

First of all, a shout-out to Sex Amazon for his fast and friendly response.

Location is pretty much central and accessible from public transport.

Overall my experience with Magic was good, non-commercial feeling, shower together, can french, can paint, nice pair of boobs, good attitude from start to end, relatively good English for a Thai and can hold a decent conversation during the session.
Old 19-03-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dreamwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
Having Milk few days back.
Location: easy for driver, but gonna be a bit trouble for foot soldier.
Look: she looks similar to photo, quite pretty one.
Boob: I guess it shld be B-C size
Foreplay: clean u well during the shower with a bit of action
bBBJ: nothing special, got a better one before
FJ: she has the energy to ride very well. Also can take a long F*ck with good stereo
Confirm at least D bro, maybe u mix up with another lady?
Old 19-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a gamble for new arrivals after seeing Dome 1 alive.

Punch from RP - young slender milf

Looks: 7/10 (imo she looks better irl)

Boobs: Natural Bs with slight droop

Body: Fair supple skin with tight bod. Well maintained, better than some younger ladies.

Pussy: Small bush pinkish clit. Nice to paint. Easily wet.

BJ: Let her give u a BJ while standing.

FJ: Doggy view superb. Only issue is she's too tight for me, dick head hurts. 2nd shot had to rely on HJ.

SOP 90mins: Bath u > Thai massage > Get down to biz

YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1