The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 18-04-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 3
Johnwayne74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
Bro I went a few months back but was not offered anything.. just clean proper massage. Who was the ML you took?
Did you take the 88 package?
Old 18-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kozaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Shall share my FR on YY

Disclaimer, I'm sort of a regular customer of YY.

Booked her for 5pm slot and gotten an unexpected session

As usual, was greeted by her, then Proceed to offer me a cup of water. After that I went for a shower and laid down on the bed.

Was expecting the usual massage and whatever that happens next. But the unexpected happened.

She started to tease my little brother and forgo the massage haha. Then I also started to roam her lower half as well. Got my hands inside her yoga pants and squeezed her butt cheeks. Have to say quite a good pair of cheeks she has. Then she started to play with my butthole which was unexpected. Teasing and roaming continued till abt the 35min mark where she asked me to turn over.

Unexpectedly she did not continue her teasing at the side, but was situated at my head area and proceed to tease me from my upper half slowly heading to my little brother. The position was good for me as I am able to grab her butt. I also went ahead and lift up her shirt n bra and zhut her boobs. I managed to get my other hand to rub her little sister outside her pants. Everything happened simultaneously while she jerked me off in that position.
Can't tahan and the dance ended.

End the session with with ear cleaning and massage. Summary of the session was a full session of teasing w/o massage.

Well,damage was 2 blue note in the end.
Old 18-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozaru View Post
Shall share my FR on YY

As usual, was greeted by her, then Proceed to offer me a cup of water. After that I went for a shower and laid down on the bed.

Was expecting the usual massage and whatever that happens next. But the unexpected happened.

She started to tease my little brother and forgo the massage haha. Then I also started to roam her lower half as well. Got my hands inside her yoga pants and squeezed her butt cheeks. Have to say quite a good pair of cheeks she has. Then she started to play with my butthole which was unexpected. Teasing and roaming continued till abt the 35min mark where she asked me to turn over.

Unexpectedly she did not continue her teasing at the side, but was situated at my head area and proceed to tease me from my upper half slowly heading to my little brother. The position was good for me as I am able to grab her butt. I also went ahead and lift up her shirt n bra and zhut her boobs. I managed to get my other hand to rub her little sister outside her pants. Everything happened simultaneously while she jerked me off in that position.

End the session with with ear cleaning and massage. Summary of the session was a full session of teasing w/o massage.

She asked for 2 blue note or u willingly give? You spend $189 for a hj??
Old 18-04-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to behold

Booked a session with S**r at J* after all the reviews from the bros here. Massage was pretty decent (at least for me) and as expected, the HDLY from her was really good.

Tried breaking ice with her but I must say she is a lady of a few words. Though there was some banter during the session but was unable to hold a decent conversation.

During the HJ session, managed to roam her outside. She did not allow roaming on the inside. Told me to drop by again when I am free at the end - and I probably will...

But I was also thinking of trying M**a...
Old 19-04-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My experience with her was 80 for what u described but final half hour only.
First half was the normal massage with occasional brush against balls or stroke up my inner thighs.
So u paid 20 bucks more but if u indeed got full hour of all out teasing and HDLY with no massage, then I guess it’s worth it.
Noted that u mentioned u r her regular. Maybe other bros who are her regular can verify if they obtain similar treatment for similar price also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozaru View Post
Shall share my FR on YY

Old 19-04-2022, 07:40 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
My experience with her was 80 for what u described but final half hour only.
First half was the normal massage with occasional brush against balls or stroke up my inner thighs.
So u paid 20 bucks more but if u indeed got full hour of all out teasing and HDLY with no massage, then I guess it’s worth it.
Noted that u mentioned u r her regular. Maybe other bros who are her regular can verify if they obtain similar treatment for similar price also?
If you are their regular, those ml will play with you for the whole session upon you request. Some ml even you dun request they also dun massage you at all and start teasing you while they tkss with you when you become too regular which I dun like. I still prefer to enjoy half an hour of massage and follow up with hdly n hj.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-04-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
If you are their regular, those ml will play with you for the whole session upon you request. Some ml even you dun request they also dun massage you at all and start teasing you while they tkss with you when you become too regular which I dun like. I still prefer to enjoy half an hour of massage and follow up with hdly n hj.
Same here, I will still want them to massage
Old 19-04-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Definitely prefer teasing & teasing & teasing for the better part of the massage first before diving into the intensive HJ.

Nothing beats built up horniness and getting what u want at the end of the session. To me, that's what make me go to spa these days.
Old 19-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I’m so confused that as a regular, you have to tip more. Unless the bro has damn deep pockets. Or he got kc so bad.
I was a regular with one of the ML there and I got wank off twice, one start and one towards the end for one blue note.
Old 19-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried S**a yesterday. Looks better than in the photos.

Long fingers hands she has got. So sensational when she did the hdly.

Going to try twinkle next when my vitamin M is replenished.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Haha I think we are always talking this place.
For twinkle I wonder if any bro just go for only pure teasing if applicable since it is the highlight and the pumping out is nothing to shout about. That could save $ for longer run.

Hope to be enlighten ��

Last edited by sibeinerd; 19-04-2022 at 06:33 PM.
Old 20-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomfret View Post
Who you took bro?
I didn't ask for the name
Mine was just walk in
Old 20-04-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Haha I think we are always talking this place.
For twinkle I wonder if any bro just go for only pure teasing if applicable since it is the highlight and the pumping out is nothing to shout about. That could save $ for longer run.

Hope to be enlighten ��

Please go ahead and try and be teased by Twinkle without firing/misfiring.

For any men with normal virility , it's the closest task to mission impossible.

My 1st tryst with her, she didn't even need to pop the GQ. I automatically turned over and asked her to finish me off.
Old 20-04-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently I have a regular petite syt viet at Serangoon which is very good at teasing. Her teasing is combined with touching the ass rim. Shall try twinkle this week and compare
Old 20-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
I didn't ask for the name
Mine was just walk in
Is she very tall?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1