The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2023, 05:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Rm258 for spa facilities + makan + 1 shot
Rm298 for all the above + thai massage
These price is for where?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naij View Post
Quite true. Mspa/onesixspa is lacking of SYT. Their selection are more mature looking, 27 and above.
Depend what you are looking for. Sometime SYT service wise you should know. Some time slightly older service wise. You should know.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 12-06-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
workshop0709 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuff011 View Post
Hi bros, anyone tried Hawai spa at bukit indah there? Is it worth it? Any other recommendations near bukit indah area. I always go jb by tuas
it not spa, just a MASSAGE joint with b2b service.
Old 12-06-2023, 06:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91nova View Post
Upped you bro +1
Upped you back for a good start.

Old 12-06-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
Naij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Depend what you are looking for. Sometime SYT service wise you should know. Some time slightly older service wise. You should know.
Agree. So far only VIP got syt with good service.Onsixspa is good service but lack of angpai that has both quality.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naij View Post
Agree. So far only VIP got syt with good service.Onsixspa is good service but lack of angpai that has both quality.
Vip mostly milf. You syt is referring to how old?
Old 13-06-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
Vip mostly milf. You syt is referring to how old?
maybe like vip 117,119, actual age might not be young but is slim, small size figure.

Last edited by Naij; 13-06-2023 at 12:38 PM.
Old 13-06-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
These price is for where?
For One6spa.
Old 14-06-2023, 05:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
For One6spa.
Maybe change name and change price too, didn’t know they have such pricing.

Old 15-06-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Rubysexy Lili on 12 Jun 2023

great figure,slim tall with enhanced boobs. However cannot kiss, which is a dealbreaker for me. Left after 1s despite i took a 2s package.
Old 18-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mspa if dont want food and facilty just want service only how much ah? first time go
Old 19-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
Mspa if dont want food and facilty just want service only how much ah? first time go
Without spa is $230 45 min 1 shot, $400 1 n 1/2 hr 2 shot and $450 2 shot 2 hr.
Old 20-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw Tisha on Jbgoldfish telegram so should be back in JB. Tisha for 12hrs ovn outcall back in Dec 2022

Looks: 9/10 (i rate high becos actual same as photo)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (enhanced C but can feel silicon at back)
Kiss: never kiss
Bj: 6.5/10 (normal)
Fj: 5.5/10 (got smell)
Gfe: cant rmb

Been 6 months so can't recall the full details. She is quite tall for a typical thai girl, standing at 167cm. She look exactly the same as photo. White skin as well. Has the village girl look to me (if i recall correctly, seems to be from Northern Thailand). Still able to communicate in simple english.

I had booked a hotel suite room with private jacuzzi in the bathroom but too bad didnt get to soak inside with her lol. Anw, pretty standard, shower then first release. Nothing exceptional.

Afterwards, ordered lok lok delivery. Food arrived and chatted while we eat. Then I went to rub her private with my fingers. I said to her "I saw on video if keep rubbing like that, the girl will get wet, why yours no wet?" She replied "Becos like guy, if sex too much, either cannot cum or cum very little only, so need time to refill. So girl same, sex too much, inside little to no more water already, so need time to refill also." Laugh die me.

Ate finish, wash up and go for second round. But this time, halfway during the action, there was this ammonia-like smell. I never kiss her or lick her private before and during 2nd time as well. Straight BJ and start the act. So I tried to ignore the smell and continue to do my job, but in the end, cannot overcome my psychological obstacle, ended up didnt managed to shoot my load. Both of us were sweaty from the exercise. So showered and slept.

Next morning, tried again but gave up. End up just ask her use KY and jerk me off.

Dmg: 950rm + 80rm
Rtf: No, as mentioned in all previous FR, I prefer to go for new ones.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Iruga87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just checking if outcall to hotel for overnight is possible?
Old 21-06-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Party for 12hrs ovn outcall back in Jan 2023

Looks: 8/10 (quite not bad with make up)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (enhanced D but nice to grab, there was a burn scar on her left boob)
Kiss: 7.5/10 (milf really diff)
Bj: 7.5/10 (slurpry)
Fj: 8.5/10 (she ok with many positions)
Gfe: would say her energy dont match with mine

First of all, the profile info is fake. The OKT provides wrong info. She is actually a milf, 34yo. I told her that her profile put 27yo, she said fake one la, her boss put that so easier to sell. Her son 16 or 17yo alr according to her. Well, was a surprise but I never try before a milf and i went ahead with it.

She is extremely chatty, english is quite good also. But she is party-craze, hence her stage name. Brought her own tiny disco light and jbl speaker. Say that she dont feel at ease without edm music. I had booked an airbnb stay so I was super worried about the sound becos she blasted the music in the room. So i did what i can to minimise the sound and lighting but closing curtains and door and sneakily lower the volume whenever possible.

Her energy is way too high. So I try to burn her out faster by dancing along with her as well. Quite fun reliving clubbing times. Grinding, hugging and smooching. After awhile, we move to first shot (we already washed up beforehand).

Her BJ was good, as expected of my impression of a milf. I would say she move more than I did. Her riding style very strong and aggressive but shiok, I never experience before. Pity Im weak, cannot hold long so... pew pew, 1st shot finished alr.

Went shower and after, she gave me a massage. Her massage was quite good, think she learnt the basic. Cracked my back and taught me how to crack the back and then i massage her lol. After, she also gave me a light leg massage then we went to have some snacks. Chatted and this was when she told me about her son. Started to get touchy again, started out in the living room then moved to the balcony to finish. Washed and sleep.

Next morning, had a quickie becos we woke up late and sent her off.

Dmg: 1000rm + 80rm
Rtf: No, as mentioned in all previous FR, I prefer to go for new ones.

Last edited by SmallBB; 21-06-2023 at 11:26 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1