The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Parklane lvl 1 n 2 HC

anyone been to the 2 shops located here at lvl 1 and 1 at lvl 2? not sure if good a not as i was walking past and e prc asking me 'shuai ge yao jin lai an mo ma ' with those seductive tone.. while e second level one hand sign me to come in... if have hows the massage ?
Old 22-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Parklane lvl 1 n 2 HC

went to the 3rd of 4th floor massage. was not good for the service. only interested in GQ.
Old 22-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leon1078 is Cool - loads of Potential

You go tried the 2nd floor near the toilet bedisde the tattoo shop . Their massage not bad. I go there once a mth .
Old 23-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

what type of girls they have? PRC ah
Old 23-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leon1078 is Cool - loads of Potential

prc/malaysian
Old 23-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

seriously some ppl are blind i asking hows e massage there and the standard and some ppl zap me for not posting fr =_= idiot must be blind or cockeye if i know i wont be asking the standard of the massage... still can ask me post fr for being green horn
Old 27-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Had tried both shops at level 1. The one on the extreme end is only for piano lovers. So that means their focus is on the side dishes.
The other one offers slightly better and quality main course. Lady is friendly since the shop is relative new. Side dish are offered, as for the range of side dishes, please explore on your own.
Hope that helps.
Old 30-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Parklane lvl 3 also have. But side dish expensive. $150 for the most simple side dish
Old 01-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

it's all about special only......have to be careful of being carrot.....

better place to go, the building beside it, selegie plaza 2nd floor.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1