The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

The fight against Covid has been in the wrong direction from the beginning. Chasing for 0 or single-digit infected cases does too much damage to the economy and is completely unsustainable. Countries like Sweden and Japan have done it correctly, which is to flatten the curve while keeping the economy open.
Old 23-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
niceguydiefirst is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
The fight against Covid has been in the wrong direction from the beginning. Chasing for 0 or single-digit infected cases does too much damage to the economy and is completely unsustainable. Countries like Sweden and Japan have done it correctly, which is to flatten the curve while keeping the economy open.
Very true! Somore most of the people die of cornona are unhealthy and has coexisting disease and obese! This cornona has been over hype and damage a lot of businesses!
Old 23-08-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
MW hotel escapades are an illegal activity. At most gaahmen can be accused of incompetence. Allowing GL will be fully their accountability.

I agree with you that our needs are a matter of basic human nature. But I feel with every passing year the ability of gaahmen to act in a logical and practical manner diminishes and emotional responses increase.
yeah true. Everywhere also has grey areas la! The gahment has his reasons for letting some grey areas to operate! Nothing is perfect! If they wanna eradicate all the underground sex, they can do it very easily! Sg so small! Even in this forum most probably also would have some spies! What is the good side of eradicating all the sex underground? They wanna increase rape case?
Old 23-08-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Interesting to see if any member of the public makes an official police report against MW hotel due to the scandalous situation taking place inside.

Add on send a copy of the police report to both mainstream media and social media.
Hi bro, you have something against freelance isit ? Seem like u hell bend want MW close.

Regardless how much safeentry in place, if really have case, it still going happen. You think public transport all the seats/handler are bacteria free ?

Or you want train to stop operation since its always crowded in confined cabin.

Actually I'm surprise u yet to make the report officially with all your concern lol
Old 23-08-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Some idiot zapped me without daring to leave his name. I am not promoting mw hotel here.i am sharing with brothers what I know about mw hotel as I was a regular there. I noticed this thread is getting more and more polarised. Pro mw hotel supporters and anti mw hotel camp😄.whatever the case .mw hotel is here to stay and probably allowed by the government. So please don't zap me.go to your mp if you are not happy with mw hotel 😄. Nothing to do with me
Old 23-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguydiefirst View Post
yeah true. Everywhere also has grey areas la! The gahment has his reasons for letting some grey areas to operate! Nothing is perfect! If they wanna eradicate all the underground sex, they can do it very easily! Sg so small! Even in this forum most probably also would have some spies! What is the good side of eradicating all the sex underground? They wanna increase rape case?
Yes bro your points are correct. I know there are many scams on locanto.SG. the girls advertising as Japanese and Korean girls wanted 300 dollars for one shot.when the hotel at Orchard open the door the girls actually Filipino and can't speak a word of Japanese. So brothers do be careful. mw hotel is pay only when you want to fuck the girl. Of course you can reject but the girls will then blacklist you😉
Old 23-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes bro your points are correct. I know there are many scams on locanto.SG. the girls advertising as Japanese and Korean girls wanted 300 dollars for one shot.when the hotel at Orchard open the door the girls actually Filipino and can't speak a word of Japanese. So brothers do be careful. mw hotel is pay only when you want to fuck the girl. Of course you can reject but the girls will then blacklist you😉
Bro I'm on your side! Should not have revealed so much abt mw! There will be always have some naysayers!
Old 23-08-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Some idiot zapped me without daring to leave his name. I am not promoting mw hotel here.i am sharing with brothers what I know about mw hotel as I was a regular there. I noticed this thread is getting more and more polarised. Pro mw hotel supporters and anti mw hotel camp😄.whatever the case .mw hotel is here to stay and probably allowed by the government. So please don't zap me.go to your mp if you are not happy with mw hotel 😄. Nothing to do with me
I think it's fine to discuss lah, but don't need to get too worked up. In the end what happens isn't up to us anyway.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Agreed.

But this changes nothing with respect to what I have said above.

The risk of an asymptomatic case causing a cluster at MW hotel is a real clear and present danger and threat. Made worse by poor heath safety measure protocols,lack of effective intact tracing and no testing of the FLs.
As long no fever then less risk! U want zero corona risk and tat would not happen! Once u go out, u always has risk! I sit a gojek car and i chit chat with the driver and he told biz is so bad that he has to send quarantine clients to hospital check up and etc! Bus and mrt always crowded with peo!

Lift button has been touched by so many peo! U eat hawker u think the fork and spoon super clean! The bowl also has been eaten some small foods from pigeon alrdy! U wan fucking safe then stay at home forever dont come out and be a monk until vaccine come out!
Old 23-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
True lah, in this business the responsible departments know perfectly well what's going on. They let things go until they think it's too much and raid places. All this hourly hotels are test cases for them, not sure how many in numbers are open now.
If you go there now that's on your own risk and you might be in the wrong place at the wrong time and find yourself at a police station later. But that's the risk we are all willing to accept to a certain extent. As long as someone doesn't get caught he gets away with it.
And for sure there are silent readers here and same on the streets, silent watchers but no one knows when and who it is.
Nevertheless, have a nice Sunday and good success
Old 23-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post
As long no fever then less risk! U want zero corona risk and tat would not happen! Once u go out, u always has risk! I sit a gojek car and i chit chat with the driver and he told biz is so bad that he has to send quarantine clients to hospital check up and etc! Bus and mrt always crowded with peo!

Lift button has been touched by so many peo! U eat hawker u think the fork and spoon super clean! The bowl also has been eaten some small foods from pigeon alrdy! U wan fucking safe then stay at home forever dont come out and be a monk until vaccine come out!
indeed words of wisdom..moi clap clap for you..
Old 24-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Hi bro, you have something against freelance isit ? Seem like u hell bend want MW close.

Regardless how much safeentry in place, if really have case, it still going happen. You think public transport all the seats/handler are bacteria free ?

Or you want train to stop operation since its always crowded in confined cabin.

Actually I'm surprise u yet to make the report officially with all your concern lol
I have nothing against FLs and MW hotel bro.

What I am against is the fact that proper health safety measure protocols to facilitate effective contact tracing and regular swab testing are not being enforced with the above.

Also your above analogy is apples and oranges. How can you compare the scandalous situation going on in MW hotel with general public situations?

Furthermore you don't seem to understand the importance of effective contact tracing and regular swab testing where possibility of infection is higher.

As for making a report, that is not my style. But I am sure there are many public eyes reading this thread with great interest.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
It's ridiculous that certain FL hideouts are flourishing with brisk business while the legal ladies are left in a limbo. In terms of epidemic control, the place I frequent has no temp check, no entry scan, no nothing. How could that be better than well-controlled legal scenes with all the proper measures?

Really don't understand what the government is thinking
Absolutely spot on bro
Old 24-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post

Are you a qualified medical practitioner?

Since when has asymptomatic (no symptoms) situations been less risky than symptomatic situations (like a fever) when it comes to Covid-19?

Actually this is why covid-19 has been so hard to contain, suppress and eliminate. Because asymptomatic cases are just as infectious and impossible to detect without proper testing.

As for the rest of your comments. You are totally misconceived and overdramatic. All I am saying is proper health safety measure protocols, contact tracing and regular testing have to be adhered to while we continue to lead a new normal life outside our houses with covid-19 still around while waiting for a vaccine. This is what the government authorities are saying as well. That is why there are now new covid-19 laws and regulations in place.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

If we were talking about the old normal precovid 19 days I would tend to agree with the both of you.

But unfortunately we are now living in a new normal covid 19 period. Government has spent an unprecedented $100B budget already this year and it is still only August. $50B has come from our reserves. All this to deal with the covid-19 pandemic.

As such, I can't believe the government authorities would allow this scandalous MW hotel situation to happen and continue. The only explanation I can come up with at the moment is that middle rank officers are turning a blind eye(assuming this is true).

All I can say is that when a Covid-19 cluster breaks out from the MW hotel, I would love to hear what Lawrence, Gan, Shanmu(home affairs minister) , Hoong(CP) and Florence(CID) have to say and to explain to the public why this illegal scandalous situation was allowed to happen on their watch under the circumstances.

To repeat, right thing to do now is for the government authorities to reopen GL now with the proper measures in place and close down MW hotel.

The public eyes are watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
True lah, in this business the responsible departments know perfectly well what's going on. They let things go until they think it's too much and raid places. All this hourly hotels are test cases for them, not sure how many in numbers are open now.
If you go there now that's on your own risk and you might be in the wrong place at the wrong time and find yourself at a police station later. But that's the risk we are all willing to accept to a certain extent. As long as someone doesn't get caught he gets away with it.
And for sure there are silent readers here and same on the streets, silent watchers but no one knows when and who it is.
Nevertheless, have a nice Sunday and good success
Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1