The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 14-01-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
eddar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

recently i found one on tik tok who looks a bit like young rosamund kwan...named belle from sense spa...anyone try before? would have tried if that place is so out of the way from where i live
Old 14-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Guessed its Tiong Bahru Market?
Had explored that area last year in March
Edit: found the spa with $45 entrance. He meant near TBM

Last edited by Gump; 15-01-2023 at 09:50 AM.
Old 15-01-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
One day while having Coffee after dinner @ Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant, felt my back started aching and the pain was almost unbearable. Therefore, took a rest on the chair resting/breathing deeply to let go the pain goes.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage :- old aunties also never mind liao as long can heal/make good to my back ache.

The counter girl immediately arranges me a room (Curtain set-up & shared bath room) and mentioned “Massager” will be coming shortly.
In the Curtain type room I fast hand fast leg changed into the disposable short and lie flat on the massage bed waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache).
When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking MILF with slender figure (for her age, 30 plus I think). on second thoughts, can she cure my back ache?

After a short conversation, I realized that with her years’ experience in chinese massage will definitely help to stop/reduce my pain.
She was very attentive started to gives me a very good hard massage from my legs all the way to my back / shoulder / hand for a solid 1.5 hours (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) with oil and I started to felt relaxation all over my body.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues those sliding moves on the front part of me and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her C+ cup boobs and I get lucky to be able to while she gave me a good sensual release (and I came in less than 8 minutes), she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up. She then excused herself to get a hot towel to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ 58+50

Hi bro, kindly share the contact of the budget ML you mentioned. Thanks in advance ☺️
Old 15-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Edit: found the spa with $45 entrance. He meant near TBM
This is very refreshing... where to find entrance $45/ hour
Old 15-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Maybe he wants a PM where Ah Orh is
orr cb i know where
Old 15-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
testingone74747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, any idea where Coco went? I think she has left 133. Do PM me if you know, will up points thank you!
Old 15-01-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
mekecay512 is Cool - loads of Potential

seem familiar
Old 15-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by testingone74747 View Post
Hi guys, any idea where Coco went? I think she has left 133. Do PM me if you know, will up points thank you!
wechat moment = 准备回家过年,回来在约
Old 16-01-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chillnplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Chanced upon this joint in TBM and saw a girl in spectacles waving at me from inside. In my mind, I was thinking why not give it a try. Standard massage with strength and focused on key areas. Flipped over and was offered $50/80/100.

Took the $80 and she used her boobs to kiap my didi until it erupted all over her. Probably a few drops hit her chin.

Entrance is $45.
Share yixia dailou
Old 16-01-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by testingone74747 View Post
Yes, Coco is leaving our shore tmr for CNY reunion. Will be back like 2 weeks after CNY.

Happy chiong-ing to all bros, cheers
Old 16-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
One day while having Coffee after dinner @ Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant, felt my back started aching and the pain was almost unbearable. Therefore, took a rest on the chair resting/breathing deeply to let go the pain goes.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage :- old aunties also never mind liao as long can heal/make good to my back ache.

The counter girl immediately arranges me a room (Curtain set-up & shared bath room) and mentioned “Massager” will be coming shortly.
In the Curtain type room I fast hand fast leg changed into the disposable short and lie flat on the massage bed waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache).
When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking MILF with slender figure (for her age, 30 plus I think). on second thoughts, can she cure my back ache?

After a short conversation, I realized that with her years’ experience in chinese massage will definitely help to stop/reduce my pain.
She was very attentive started to gives me a very good hard massage from my legs all the way to my back / shoulder / hand for a solid 1.5 hours (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) with oil and I started to felt relaxation all over my body.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues those sliding moves on the front part of me and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her C+ cup boobs and I get lucky to be able to while she gave me a good sensual release (and I came in less than 8 minutes), she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up. She then excused herself to get a hot towel to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ 58+50

Thanks to bros whom upped my points, with your support I will definitely spend more time to reply PM and updates with more FR when i go back for next round of Happy hours there.

Let me scout more Shop and will be back very soon ...... Cheers
Old 16-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If you ever come across a shop with 1 outlet in BM and 1 outlet in West Coast. Avoid their West Coast shop. Describing the West Coast shop as shitty is being kind to the place. Covered by a 1.75m tall partition that can see through. Any tall guy walking past can see you having a HJ.

The ML is ok. Skilful and shapely. Face wise... many prettier ones outside. But for the price point, she is value for money

Last edited by Xgenre; 17-01-2023 at 04:28 AM.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w00h44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Visited Coco this morning. Coco is definitely SYT, with bubbly character. Conversation nv turn cold, and ice breaking is non-existent. Massage is more of like acupuncture point pressing, and the whole session is purely an enjoyment for me. GQ is good, with roaming without any restriction. And Coco promised me more playability on my next visit. And a surprised deal strike with Coco

Cozy room with showering attached. Ample of parking at MSCP behind.

I’m more than happy to share Coco’s contact with all bros
Hi bro, can pm her contact please. Thanks
Old 17-01-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
fanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Visited Coco this morning. Coco is definitely SYT, with bubbly character. Conversation nv turn cold, and ice breaking is non-existent. Massage is more of like acupuncture point pressing, and the whole session is purely an enjoyment for me. GQ is good, with roaming without any restriction. And Coco promised me more playability on my next visit. And a surprised deal strike with Coco

Cozy room with showering attached. Ample of parking at MSCP behind.

I’m more than happy to share Coco’s contact with all bros
Hi bro, can share coco's contact? Thanks in adv

Posts will be mostly syts.

Do up me if you like my posts. Thanks!
Old 17-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, Coco is leaving our shore tmr for CNY reunion. Will be back like 2 weeks after CNY.

Happy chiong-ing to all bros, cheers
Care to share Coco's contact bro? Plan to visit after CNY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1