The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Re: Amansari De Spa

Plan to visit this spa tomorrow. Anyone else?
Old 08-07-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Got a new 26 years young Thai girl from Hatyai, 303.
Fair with a sharp small nose and wearing braces. She has a pair of B+ natural boobs with light brown nipples.
Gives dfk, bbbj, catbath.
Also long dyed hair like 176. But she won in the tits dept, very nice to touch & suck.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Is it only pick up service or can we also drive there .. if can drive how to get the driving directions, get from the WeChat ?
Old 08-07-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Of course can drive there too.
Can google Amansari residence or just ask the captain in wechat, telegram or whatsapp.
Old 08-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Of course can drive there too.
Can google Amansari residence or just ask the captain in wechat, telegram or whatsapp.
Thanks bro..
Old 09-07-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11814 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
Is it only pick up service or can we also drive there .. if can drive how to get the driving directions, get from the WeChat ?
Drive and park there. Parking fee about rm10 but can get rm6 rebate from aman counter. Thus just pay rm4 to the resort lobby (nobody manning the booth at exit).
Old 26-07-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
workshop0709 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good number can recommended? For the good service once.
thanks a lot!
Old 29-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Went there early this month, weekend evening.
Lift does not indicate which level the spa is located so asked the reception. The way is from the basement levels and is located separate from main building.

The captain was cooperative but communication gap as my Malay and Chinese are very bad .

Selected Thai 22.
Took 2 shot + massage package
Very playful and cooperative ..willing to please .
However she would not kiss me as I have facial hair and a beard .
But rest of the time was fun.

Boob size 34 or 36 c/d .natural.
Kissing - not with me but I have a feeling she won't hold back if you are clean shaven
Bbj 7/10.. good but have had better ones, so my standard is high

GFE good
Fj 8/10.. willing to try different poses and willing to please . she was trying her best but in the second round she said her pussy having discomfort...(may be too many customers)

Went for a massage which was done by a Thai aunty ..
Nice hard massage
Had shower and a chicken chop for dinner
RTF - Most likely ..but will try different girls
Old 29-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
izzx11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
Went there early this month, weekend evening.
Lift does not indicate which level the spa is located so asked the reception. The way is from the basement levels and is located separate from main building.

The captain was cooperative but communication gap as my Malay and Chinese are very bad .

Selected Thai 22.
Took 2 shot + massage package
Very playful and cooperative ..willing to please .
However she would not kiss me as I have facial hair and a beard .
But rest of the time was fun.

Boob size 34 or 36 c/d .natural.
Kissing - not with me but I have a feeling she won't hold back if you are clean shaven
Bbj 7/10.. good but have had better ones, so my standard is high

GFE good
Fj 8/10.. willing to try different poses and willing to please . she was trying her best but in the second round she said her pussy having discomfort...(may be too many customers)

Went for a massage which was done by a Thai aunty ..
Nice hard massage
Had shower and a chicken chop for dinner
RTF - Most likely ..but will try different girls
Can PM the location? Thanks
Old 29-07-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzx11 View Post
Can PM the location? Thanks
The location , wechat and tg ids are a few posts up..
Collating here anyways
Google - amansari residences , it's around 12 km from immigration complex / wdl border
Tg/ wechat - JBGSPA
Old 30-07-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD) C

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
zhijustin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The address is Amansari Residence Resort

WhatsApp +60 10-912 6985 or WeChat JBGSPA if you wish for transport between the CIQ or anywhere else in JB to the place. Be advised that wait may vary

Assuming you're driving, look for Opague double doors with a vague spa sign above it, It's near the intersection between more parking and exit

Go into the spa and arrange things with the captain. Fluent in Mandarin, hokkien... Limited English.

It's RM 308 for one shot (45 mins), access to the spa itself (A jacuzzi pool, steam room and sauna room), its canteen (Simple food like maggi mee or chicken chop) & a legit one hour Thai or oil massage.

I'd imagine it to be RM 208 without the legit massage. But it really hit the spot. Got stepped on my back, thighs rubbed, head scrambled... Wew

The girl I bonked was #38 . Very firm body, B cup, came from Thailand 2 days ago... Had energy that helped overcame my general... Inexperience. Doesn't french kiss, didn't tried AR but did everything else. Overall 8/10

But all the girls in the spa look good. Certainly better than most freelancers I've found online

When planning a weekend visit, keep in mind that the hotel itself is in Taman Rinting, and thus, 30 mins from the Causeway minimum

That and the spa facilities are very basic. Waited over half an hour in the sauna to feel anything

But for the price, I'd come back. IF I had enough time to arrange a day trip, in which i'd put it at early afternoon-ish

Especially the chicken chop. Underrated snack option.

Last edited by zhijustin; 31-07-2023 at 04:13 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
becks23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Glad to hear that the chicken chop is back. Time to pray a visit there, any girl for recommendations?
Old 01-08-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

More than a month ago I came here after the spa was reopened post Covid. Met this pretty girl with sharp face & little nose when she was mirroring near locker room. She is #37 Thai, Muoay. But that day I decided to go in with a Viet girl, 176 Cherry, who is fairer & voluptuous.

On my 2nd visit I didn't she her. And now, as soon as I saw her I waved & ask her to wait for me after massage.

As soon as we are in the room we french kissed while I unbuttoned her pink gown. I squeezed, sucked her B+ natural tits and kissed her lips alternately until she was naked and reminded me to take shower.

She then helped me to take out my shirt, pants and underwear and hang it. In the shower cube we frenched again. Can tell she enjoy it too.

She is soft spoken & her english is very basic. Turned out that she can't BJ. Due to language barrier I can only guess that she was having ulcer or something.
But that was compensated with the DFK like long lost lovers.

Come into main course, I asked to start with doggy. And again we lock our lips while I pumped her from behind. Then we moved to WOT. Surprisingly, I felt like I can do it all day, easy to control my ejaculation. When I hugged her I can feel that her back was sweating.

We ended the main course in missionary in our cross legs to allow full penetration. She smiled and staring my eyes when I fully released my soldiers.

Her face got a little blemishes which she covered well with make up. Other than that I am satisfied with her look which I have eyed since first time we met in June.

Last edited by hwahyudi69; 01-08-2023 at 01:39 AM.
Old 16-08-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Is the oil massage done by the same girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I paid rm298 for combo package of :-
60 mins oil massage
45 mins full service session with SYT (thai 26)
Use of facilities
Free food & drinks
Transport from Pelangi to Amansari
Transport back to KSL.

The oil massage is rm100..... so I believe if you dun wan the combo package should be rm198 for FS + facilities.

They provide free transport to/from the Spa.... but note that you may need to wait awhile especially during "peak" period. That day I had to wait almost 1 hr to return to KSL as the driver had to make 2 trips before me to send 2 groups back to CIQ.... seating capacity not enough.
Old 16-08-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Drive and park there. Parking fee about rm10 but can get rm6 rebate from aman counter. Thus just pay rm4 to the resort lobby (nobody manning the booth at exit).
After paying the RM4 i realized that exit is an automatic gate which does not require the ticket. Next time no need pay also can exit.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1