The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Supermarket Cashier

I was lately involved with a PRC Ktv gal and was always fucking with money involved.
However, I got lucky with a Viet Sheng Siong cashier recently and I quickly fly aeroplane on the KTV gal.

May is a Viet working at Sheng Siong in the east as a cashier in the night shift. She is in her late 30s and married to a Singaporean for 8 years. She is a very plain jane Viet, compared to those sexy Viet with heavy make up. I am attracted to her plain jane character and she never mentioned about money and she doesnt dress sexily. What draws me to me is her voice and her very round, but not big or perky ass...

I was driving that KTV gal home when she told me she wanted to get some groceries at Sheng Siong(SS). But she didnt want to get down the car, so she asked me to go buy for her instead. I have to thank her for that, as that was when I met May..
Old 07-12-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

I bought the items and paid at the counter when May was the cashier. That was the first time we met and we didnt talk much. I just paid up and left.

The next few nights I also went to SS late at night to buy groceries for KTV gal and met May each time at the cashier. We started to have small chat and I am impressed by her politeness and friendliness. I also started to like her soft voice after each night I paid at her counter.

In 1 of the night, she taught me how to use shopee pay to pay for the items and my hand got soft and dropped oranges onto the ground. She turned around to pick up the oranges and her whole ass was facing me, that was when I noticed her round ass, which I started to fantasise.

After paying each time, we would say good night to each other and I would bang KTV in doggie style, imagining her to be May! I started to think of May continuously...
Old 07-12-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You got a nice story coming along bro.. looking forward to more!
Old 07-12-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

And there was a night when KTV gal got kang tao and I was left alone. So I drove to SS and began to buy things I dont need, so as to chat with May.

Bought many stuffs and I went to May's counter. As its rather late , so I was the only customer and her colleague went for her break. And luck was with me, it started to rain heavily and I was stucked at the counter with her.

We started chatting happily as the rain poured heavier, and no other customer came in. From our conversation , I started to know more about her and I told her about my "sad" story in order to get her attention. As it went, we exchanged numbers and I had to leave when the rain stopped..

And I continued to press on by messaging her and we text each other non stop that night till the next morning when she finished work. I offered to send her home but she declined..this I like..
Old 07-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story!
Old 07-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Support support 👍🏼
Old 07-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

She politely informed me that she had reached home and would take shower and then sleep. She promised she would text me when she woke up. I thought ho seh liao, everything is going well. However, she did not message me that day and I left it as it was..

Then suddenly she text me late at night to inform me that as it was her OFF day, she had spent the day with her family.
I probed about her family and she replied she has a husband and a 5 year old daughter. I asked is it alright for us to text each other as I am afraid her husband might not like it, she replied as long as her husband is not around, then she would reply me..wa seems like its damn exciting..

I told her its better not to text at that moment since her husband is beside her, she said yes, and she came into the washroom to reply to my messages.

I was thinking, perhaps this one is really hard to get as she is those very quiet type and she is married. So I just let it be natural and see how it goes, while I still get to fuck the KTV gal as long as I can, but my mind is thinking of May when I banged KTV gal..
Old 08-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

We still text each other when she was at work and we had happy conversations but nothing on the kinky part, as May belongs to those decent guai guai types. She saw from my wechat that I was in a yacht celebrating, so she asked me izit I own the yacht. Its actually my fren's yacht and we were celebrating his bd on his yacht.

But as mens ego goes, I lied to her that yeah I owned that yacht and if shes interested, I can bring her on board. At first, I thought she wouldnt dare but instead she agreed. She asked is it ok for her to follow me to "my" yacht as she had never stepped on board before...

Of course I said its ok, but I asked her whether she isnt afraid to go up to the yacht with me, just 2 of us? This was our conversation:

Me: You are not afraid to go to the yacht with me only, just 2 of us?
May: Oh, I thought your friends would be on board too!
Me: No, they wont be free, so just 2 of us, are you scared?
May: No I wont be scared, I know you are a gentleman
Me(laughing to myself): But I cant promise you I will be a gentleman when only 2 of us are on board, facing each other
May: No worries, as long as you promise me not to throw me into the sea, I will follow you
Me: But how to go? Your husband ask how?
May: Dont worry, I will tell him I have to work on my OFF day

I was having hard on when I heard that, May even wana lie to her husband in order to go to the yacht with me..

So I told her I would make arrangement and I told my fren about it and he readily agreed to lend me his yacht.
Old 08-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

We were still constantly messaging each other before we went up to the yacht and I even went to her outlet to buy things so as to see her.

Me: 2 more days to go before We go onboard the yacht, have you prepared anything?
May: huh? What to prepare? I thought just go up and enjoy the sea breeze and you will bring food right?
Me: yeah i will bring food, but you not going to bring your swimming costume?
May: oh I dont have one, as I dont swim.
Me: Shall I go and buy you one?
May: No,no, that is too personal! I will get it myself, but is it a must to wear swimming costume?
Me: you can wear bikini too!
May: oh no, that is even worse, will show a lot of flesh! Please, Can I just wear tshirt and jeans will do?
Me(pretending): alright, just wear what you feel comfortable
May: Thank you! You are really a gentleman!
Me: yes I am!

But I am definitely not! I went to buy a tiny bikini and kept it aside with me. I sat in my car and planned all the naughty plans and how to get to fuck May..of course I fantasise about her round ass,wonder how it would look like when its naked..

Cannot tahan even when thinking about it, I grabbed KTV gal's head and put it near my cock and told her to suck it. She did as told and my mind was filled with May...till I shot into KTV gal's mouth...Ahhhh May!
Old 08-12-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

The big day arrived and she text me to ask me where to meet. I told her I can go fetch her but she declined. She said she was afraid other people might see us and gossiped. Then I told her i can pick her up st the nearest MRT and she agreed.
Then later she text me again, telling me shes nervous to go on board the yacht with me...nabei....

May: Actually I am now very nervous to go to yacht with you
Me: Why? I thought you said you wanted to go? Dont worry, I wont take advantage of you!(ya like real, hahaha)
May: I know, but this is the first time I go out with a guy fren, and I am nervous, also worried you throw me into the sea
Me: Dont worry, I wont do that!
May: you promise? Because I cannot swim
Me: yes I promise
May: ok, then you can pick me up at Kallang Mrt ok
Me: Sure,see you soon

And my cock grew as hard as it could...
Old 08-12-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

When I picked May up, she was wearing a loose tshirt and a pair of jeans,something she wore during work. She wore a pair of sneakers as well and I could see she was really nervous, as if she was cheating on her husband.

I decided to calm her down by talking about other stuffs and she relaxed herself. When we reached, she became nervous again..

I held her hand as we went up the yacht. Her hand is very smooth but rather big as she is rather big bone type. When we got on board, I led her to sit on the sofa while I started the engine and slowly drove into the sea. May was surprised that I was the pilot, she thought there would be another person driving the yacht..
Old 08-12-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, please keep going bro TS
Old 08-12-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry I won't throw u into the sea I will throw u into the bed ... I m a gentleman
Old 08-12-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
GanBuayPaiSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Don't worry I won't throw u into the sea I will throw u into the bed ... I m a gentleman
And screw very gently too?
Old 08-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

yums. viet conquest, i likey~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1