The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Solo trip

I'm thinking to go on a 4-day solo trip(first time) to Bangkok end of year. Any itinerary suggestions such as places to go and things to do (of course including adult fun? Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Solo trip

What is your budget and preference?

I tried gogo bars, bj bars, massage parlours(dream heaven etc) and gentleman clubs for my first trip 5d/4n trip a few years back. I went back to gogo bars for the wild factor in the end. You can pm me as well if you feel the need to.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
I'm thinking to go on a 4-day solo trip(first time) to Bangkok end of year. Any itinerary suggestions such as places to go and things to do (of course including adult fun? Thanks for sharing.
this will be hard to plan without a price range you are looking at. hard to recommendations. so many diffeerent price range available in bangkok depending on what you are looking for.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree. $$$ talks over there. The sky is the limit so long as you think its worth it to spend that much. $500 at gogo/disco vs $500 at G clubs can be a good comparison. You get treated like a king at the bars vs an invisible customer at the G club.

As far as other vices go, try the more unique ones that you cannot find in SG. So long as the big head prevails the small head and the heart, you'll be fine.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintonic83 View Post
I agree. $$$ talks over there. The sky is the limit so long as you think its worth it to spend that much. $500 at gogo/disco vs $500 at G clubs can be a good comparison. You get treated like a king at the bars vs an invisible customer at the G club.

As far as other vices go, try the more unique ones that you cannot find in SG. So long as the big head prevails the small head and the heart, you'll be fine.
been to G club twice, actually they didnt treat me like an invisible customer. service was actually very good. but of course it was really pricey.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i actually never went on a solo trip before. dont dare to step out of comfort zone lol what is the feeling like? do share with me
Old 02-12-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
i actually never went on a solo trip before. dont dare to step out of comfort zone lol what is the feeling like? do share with me
interesting experience, but not easy to describe, some fear of being lost, but also go thrill of just wandering around and seeing new things.
Old 02-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
must embrace change step out of comfort zone try new things
Old 02-12-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Freedom? You go on your own schedule. No one to tell you what you cannot or can do. Can fulfill all of your needs and fetishes if you feel like it, no one will judge. The only problem is missing the significant other or lack there of, can't get to chope seats to buy your food. You leave your seat to go to the washroom or buy a drink, your food tray may be cleared. Can't try all the food that you want to try if small eater.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Need to see your budget... I usually run around agogo bar when on solo trip, go for solo massage etc.. meet someone you know from dating apps is another good way to spend the day
Old 02-12-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Try it if you know the place well enough.. I actually prefer solo trip. Like what the other bros said, you can try almost anything and nobody will judge you....
Old 02-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
Try it if you know the place well enough.. I actually prefer solo trip. Like what the other bros said, you can try almost anything and nobody will judge you....
that will be knowing the place first before actually going solo. i curious to try solo new place haha
Old 02-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
year end.. more crowded... suggest u go in early jan .. should be better...

u can try go karting.... visit safari world.... go clean massage ... onsen ...
watch movie in their gold class.... .. visit death railway...
the usual tourist staff.... try out their cocktail sky bar ....
question is whether u cheong at nite, morning u can wake up or not? keke...

adult fun .... u can do the usual soapy ... but to me its a bit mechnical..lack of GFE in such places..

visit the usual nana.... just for the sake of it...

hit RCA discos to see if u can get lucky...

download tinder and try to make some thai friends.. see if they can accompany u out for dinner (of cos u got to pay)... then ask them to bring u go discos ( of cos bottle u got to pay)
Old 02-12-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Airfare for December is very expensive now. I am not sure if you have checked the prices yet. If possible go in January before CNY.

I recommend you stay in one of the hotels between Nana BTS and Asoke BTS. Whether 3-star or 5-star it is up to your budget. If you stay along this stretch you can visit Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy for their gogo bars. The BTS train and MRT train (near Asoke BTS) is convenient to travel around Bangkok. If you want to check out Patpong Gogo bars you can take the BTS to Silom station. If you want to visit the fish tanks you can take the MRT to Huay Khwang. If you want to visit the massage parlours near Phrom Phong you can take the BTS. Also many shopping malls are along the BTS and MRT routes. 4 days not enough to shop.

Traveling alone gives you total freedom. You decide when to wake up, when to eat, when to fuck. No buddies with you to discuss and decide on doing things and, sometimes, get into disagreement. Also what happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok with no friends to gossip or talk what about what you did.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
curious to try going to somewhere never go before. but dont dare
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1