The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Poll:

Who will you guys want to have sex with?

1. Jaslyn
2. Candice
3. Qi Wen
Old 06-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

well written story....pts addded...

for your poll, I will take all 3 since all are willingly parties and may have orgy with all of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretvodka View Post
Poll:

1. Jaslyn
2. Candice
3. Qi Wen
Old 06-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too. I am greedy. I’ll take all. Haha
Old 06-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
stonecold888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Poll:

1. Jaslyn
2. Candice
3. Qi Wen
Why never add joey in? LOL
Old 06-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
heatyprick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheatyprick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I prefer Qi Wen cause she act like the last deed is the last deed but underneath, she wish to do it once again.

PNEIS

and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.
Those who answered SPINE are doctors today, while the rest are on Facebook ...
Old 06-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatyprick View Post
I prefer Qi Wen cause she act like the last deed is the last deed but underneath, she wish to do it once again.
Got me there, lol, PNEIS,
Old 07-12-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

Thanks for the polls.for myself currently if I would have to choose, I think Candice would still be the ideal one. Prettier than Jaslyn, she knows how to play. Qi wen is pretty good body good looks..but she’s like a dead fish…

Bro @fwchong, didn’t manage to get your points..thanks for your encouragements!
Bro @stonecold888, I need to get drunk again before I can attempt. With candice and qi wen around why need joey!!!
Bro @heatyprick, that’s the feel I like about qi wen..even when she’s a dead fish.

Continuing my story, both Candice and I suck Qi wen breast for awhile before I fuck qi wen missionary. Turned her over, continue for awhile and candice sit on the bed and push qi wen mouth to her pussy. Qi wen was barely moving. She just moans and moans.
Candice gives up as she’s not satisfied at all. She wrap herself in towel and went to shower. pull qi wen up, open up my wardrobe and fuck qi wen infront of the wardrobe. Why? Because in the wardrobe theres a full mirror.
Again I put her on the bed..put her in missionary style..
Me: u like getting fuck by me?
Qi wen: *nods*
Me: you know you come today I will fuck you?
Qi wen: *nods*
Me: and you still come?
Qi wen: *blush and looks away*
Me: naughty girl. I like you so much
I said as I gave her breast a hard suck while still fucking her slowly in and out. I held both her hands above her head with one hand..
Me: you know you’re cheating on your boyfriend now?
Qi Wen: *nods*
Me: you don’t mind anymore?
Qi wen: *blush*
Me: give your boyfriend a call
Qi wen: huh?
Me: call him and talk to him.
I convinced qi wen to call his boyfriend while I was still fucking her slowly.

The call was short:
Qi wen: where are you?
QW BF: friend house play mahjong..why?
Qi wen: not working?
QW BF: finish work liao..nothing much today. Where are you?
Qi Wen: friend house.
QW BF: eat already?
Qi wen: ya

The call was a short one and qi wen breath in deep before giving her boyfriend a short answer. After the call I ram her harder and faster and unloaded on her stomach.
I clean up for her and hug spoon her from behind naked.
Me: you like having sex?
Qi wen: like…
Me: you cheat liao..how?
Qi wen: dunno…why you want me to call him?
Me: I want to make you an angel devil.
Qi wen: I dunno if he will know..i sound so weird just now
Me: he can only suspect..he cant know if you don’t admit.
Qi wen: im so bad
Me: yes..you so bad..so I gonna fuck you more often.
Qi wen: i…
Before Qi wen finish..my erected dick is already in qi wen pussy from behind..
Qi wen: ahh again? Cannot liao
Me: you came to the tiger cave..u asking the tiger not to eat you?

I was overwhelmed by qi wen..really my dream girl. I just grab her waist with one hand..grab her breast with another, I pump so fucking hard..
I cummed another round and we’re both exhausted..
Me: Qi wen..i like you so much..if you want to have sex can you have it with me? I want it from you..dont let others fuck you..come find me I’ll let u enjoy..can?
Qi wen: but u cannot tell anyone…..
Me: I promise. I never tell anyone. Every weekend u come stayover want?
Qi wen: waaaaa..u asking for so much ah? Candice ley?
Me: candice will join us..i ask her to join us..
Qi wen: later candice angry..i don’t want.
Candice: ai ya..he got u liao wont want me liao. you’re his dream girl.
Me: no candice..i want you also
I stand up, removed candice towel and pull her to the bed.
Left hand hugging qi wen and my right hand hugging candice.
I covered them with blanket
Me: lets sleep awhile..let me enjoy some time in heaven…
My hands were caressing their boobs..one big..one small..but two fair young girls, silky body lying on my chest on bed..im really super fucking satisfied…
Old 07-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What a dream!
Old 09-12-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

bro, train qi wen well so that she wont be a dead fish...

u can tell her that you are training her so that she will serve her BF better in the future...

then she will be better than Candice...
Old 09-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
LingHuChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My hands were caressing their boobs..one big..one small..but two fair young girls, silky body lying on my chest on bed..im really super fucking satisfied…
You sure know how to enjoy life bro
Old 16-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GreatSinseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more updates?
Old 16-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wishing for more updates too
Old 17-12-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Looking fwd and anticipating
Old 19-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Thanks guys for the encouragements. Work has been really busy due to year end.

Life was great when Qi Wen finally gave in to me and sexts me daily. On weekends she will come to my house to stay over and while still having a long distance relationship with her boyfriend.

I begin paying more attention to Qi Wen my dream girl and kind of neglected Candice. In the early stages, Qi Wen would only come by wen Candice is around.. but soon, she still comes even when candice was out.

Candice still have sex with me even when she knows Qi Wen was coming during weekends. However, the feel is no longer the same as she uses her phone when we are having sex and it kinds of spoil my mood. She doesn’t pleasure me anymore but more of giving me what I want and just head back to her room.

One day when I was back from work, I had a shower, and I went into Candice room. Lie her down and initiated to have sex with her. She just do her things and doesn’t seem interested.

Me: candice..you angry with me?
Candice: no.
Me: why you looks so uninterested these days?
Candice: whats there to be interested?
Me: you don’t like having sex with me anymore?
Candice: yea.
Me: why?
Candice: isn’t Qi Wen enough for you? You are spending more time with her ma. You also don’t care about me. Why still want me? Im just like a spare tyre.
Me: no…I thought u don’t mind…
Candice: I don’t mind. But you’re not paying attention to me. Like fuck and throw.
Me: no candice…i..
Candice: can you please go out?
Me: candice..
Candice: go out.

I left the room feeling remorse. Indeed, I have neglected Candice after getting Qi Wen. I booked an good 4d3n resort in Bali and surprised Candice.

*knock knock*
Candice: what?
Me: I come in ok
Candice: no.
Me: *open the door*
Candice: go away don’t disturb me
Me: *hugs candice from behind as she struggled* I booked a bali resort..we go there holiday ok?
Candice: go with your qi wen la
Me: go with my candice
Candice: im not yours
Me: den I’ll make you mine *squeeze her boobs*
Candice: u only want have sex den you look for me. Nothing else*
Me: don’t be angry la..see I book liao. very nice resort..i go there can fuck you many many times
Candice: see..still think of having sex with me only. U bring qi wen go la.
Me: we 2 person only..ok?
Candice: see my mood la..
Me: I make you good mood now ok?
Candice: no. no mood.
I kiss Candice neck..wrap her in my arms and squeeze her boobs under her shirt. Candice struggled a little but still gave it to me..this time unlike the usual I went slowly and kissing every part of her body. She seems a little happier and satisfied.

Not long after, the date came and we packed up and went for holiday. I bought some very revealing bikini for her and bring along to bali.
We reached and checked in to our resort. It was wonderful and relaxing. Took out 3 sets of bikini for candice.
Me: all these are for you this 4 days. 1 each day.
Candice: im suppose to wear anything here?
Me: cheeky girl. *I waited no more and fuck candice at the open view balcony. Candice was smiling and so happy*
We went for dinner and I told candice I want to see her in revealing wear.
Candice wore a set of bikini I got for her and covered with translucent white beach dress.
As pretty as she gets, many eyes are on her looking through her revealing dress . We had a romantic dinner together and strolled around the beach before going back to our resort for another round.
The next day we went to the beach to play water sports, had a quick lunch before going back resort to rest and cuddle. At night we went to the beach for sunset and candice was still only wearing bikini.
We find a secluded area and put a picnic mat there. Soon as night falls, we had sex on the beach as only few people were around. It was a thrilling and exciting moment at the beach. It was really satisfying.
A young couple was strolling on the beach came over and saw us having sex.. *enjoy!* they shouted.
I waved and replied * you too buddy*.
I put candice in doggy style and fuck her from behind while the young couple was still looking. Candice was naked infront of them and doesn’t mind at all..she just keep moaning.
The couple walks over after we’re done.
CoupleGuy: where you’re from?
Me: Singapore..you?
CoupleGuy: hahaha! Singapore also!
Me: your gf?
CoupleGuy: my fiancé..samll honeymoon before marrying.
Me: nice! Nice choice of place as well.
CoupleGirl: your gf very pretty
Me: you too lady.. happy marriage! Congratulations!
Couple: thank you!
Right now we’re both naked infront of the couple and somehow it wasn’t akward to them or to us. Candice just cross her legs lying on me while I fondle her breast
CoupleGuy: bro you’re done? Can lend your picnic mat to us? Hahaha
Me: done soon bro..just wanna chill here awhile.. nice place to rest.
CoupleGuy: okok..den we walk around first later I come back borrow from u can? I wanna fuck this girl here
CoupleGirl: *hits the guy on his arms*
We all laughed and I tell them ok. As they were about to walk off,
Me: bro..this mat is big la..u don’t mind can use the spaces here..just treat it as we’re not around..we’re ok.
CoupleGuy: ok..if you don’t mind ah..
Me: wont mind la..u all already seen everything ma. We can watch out for you all. Hahaha

The girl was abit hesitant at first but the guy keep persuading him and they sat down after 5 minutes of discussion. We had a light talk before I wink at the guy to go ahead. He understand my meaning at start fondling the girl’s breast. The girl initially push his hands away but after a few attempts she gave in and just let him squeeze. She just lie facing him and back facing us..
The girl is also in swim wear, but not revealing kind. The guy was topless but wearing those baggy pants. As for the girls’ looks, I think she’s quite ok..but far from candice.

The couple frenched while the guy untie the girl’s swimwear, remove it and place behind him. He then remove her bottom as well and playing her pussy.
Both candice and I looked and suck candice boobs while also playing with her pussy. Even when the guy is playing with her gf, her eyes was on candice. Eventually she turned her gf facing us and fuck her from behind. The girl eyes was closed throughout and only moan softly.

We stayed there for another half an hour, both done. We had a fist bump and we went different directions after. I think to the CoupleGirl, its her first such experience. She feels so awkward and unwilling. But this would bring out the devil in her I hope.

Before they left the guy told me that candice is really pretty and hot. I laughed and pull down candice bikini..gave it a light squeeze and suck a hard one. *too bad buddy..she’s mine and im not sharing*.

Candice was very happy and satisfied, hugging me as we walk back to our resort. I gave her a light kiss on her head and wrap my hands around her waists as we walk.

Candice: you let people see me naked!
Me: they wont remember us la.. you also wont remember them. Hehe
Candice: you so naughty. Still suck my breast let him see
Me: too bad ma…his fiancé not as pretty as you..he can only see cannot touch. I still can fuck you so many times..and 1 more time later
Candice: no more for you!
Me: you sure you able to tahan not giving to me?
Candice: sure can!
Me: we’ll see it later.
Old 19-12-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Fwah… another solid post!
Your balls must be damn empty at the end of the trip 💦 good you had her back in your arms and in a good mood.

Wonder if you miss QW or she misses you? Dealing with jealous women is a scary thought 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1