The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
dCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Innocent girls

Support, hope to read more
Old 15-11-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.....
Old 15-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to the continuation.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

We went back to our hotel after the massage..
Me: wa massage is good.
Jaslyn: which part good? Heehehhe
Me: eh why u so naughty ah..u not pai seh one meh?
Jaslyn: its only we two here what. No one will recognize us after today. Let u have fun ma
I lightly push Jaslyn to the bed and went on top of her. So she was lying on the bed with her legs still on the floor.
Me: you know what happens when u get too naughty? When I cant control I will eat u up. Remember our rules? No clothes in the hotel.

I said as I pull up her tee shirt and lick her breast in a circular motion..
Me: ehh..why so oily one.
Jaslyn: just now the massage lady she massage my breast.
Me:nipples also oily leh
Jaslyn: she play with my nipples just now.
Me: u let her play?
Jaslyn: hen shuang… (very shiok).
Me: ai yo..u hor.. lets go take a shower

I took Jaslyn to the washroom and we shower together..her oily body is so difficult to clean off and we had a long shower. Jaslyn went down and gave me a blow job but half way I stopped her.
Me: don’t..wait. we go out first.
We dried ourselves and the most epic time begins. Jaslyn is so gone..im going all out. We set up the cameras, prepare a glass of red wine.

Me: lynlyn remember my rules to you? I don’t want you to control. If you like I want you to moan loudly.
I draw open the curtain and pulls Jaslyn near the window. Moved the chair near the window. Grab her breast and French her.
Jaslyn: mmmhmm…gege…u not scared people opposite see?
Me: I like..

Although theres no one opposite looking over, I enjoy the feeling of somewhat doing in public. I used the vibrator on Jaslyn and she was so wet.
Jaslyn: gege..please..give me.
Me: I want you to cannot tahan first. U so naughty today..i want to punish you
Jaslyn: nooooo…give me…hurry..please.
I also couldn’t stand it and I start fucking Jaslyn..on the window..on the chair..moved to bed..
Jaslyn: wait..wait..

Jaslyn moves the chair..move to the door..open the door and put the chair blocking the door. Now the window is clear, door is open
Jaslyn: fuck me here.

I cant stand it anymore and I fuck Jaslyn from the back while she holds on to the back of the chair facing the exit. Jaslyn was controlling her voice and I pull her hair back lightly and say:
Me: did I say I want u to moan? Don’t control ur moan or I get angry.

Jaslyn went quiet for a few second before she moans louder. In awhile she is moaning louder and louder and louder giving all out and not controlling anymore. I couldn’t last so long and I shoot into her. Wasn’t wearing the condom.

We finish up and close the door, draw the curtains.
We lie there for nearly 20 minutes, exhausted from the sex. During this 20 minutes.. we were in 69 position and Jaslyn is sucking my limb dick again cleaning it off like a cat.
We washed up and lie on the bed naked, covered in quilt.
I hugged Jaslyn as we view the videos we took..
Old 16-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!

Was very late in the night as we were viewing the videos.. both us as were very tired. I just continue to hug her from the back and she was viewing the videos.
Jaslyn: u see u so naughty..
Me: you too..u still open the door.
Jaslyn: u say u like it.
Me: what if just now someone walks past?
Jaslyn: let him see loh…he cant do anything to me also. He can see how I was fucked by you.
Me: lyn..were u like this last time? Why last time i didn’t know you’re like this..
Jaslyn: u don’t like me like this?
Me: I like..i cant like more..but recently you’re so open to everything.
Jaslyn: I said before I give everything to you. I want you to enjoy and please you.
Me: why me?
Jaslyn: because I like you..and you’re good to me.
I kiss Jaslyn and hugs her tightly.
Jaslyn: gege is there anything else u want me to do before I go back Malaysia? I think I left 2 weeks like that my notice period ends liao
Me: you have done enough for me…really..i enjoy every single second with u. to be honest my best sex experience is with u. I never encountered like that before..i know u given me everything. Thank you baby.
Jaslyn: I also enjoy my time with u. me too..no one fucks me like that before..i feel so warm when u fuck me.
Me: can u not leave coy? I don’t want you to leave..
Jaslyn: so you can fuck me more?
Me: not only..i will miss you.
Jaslyn: I want you to miss me. Hehehe..why not I extend 1 more month? Since my rental the landlord also ask me 1 more month for her to find people.
Me: ok ah..i tomorrow tell boss. So got more time to handover also.
Jaslyn: so I got 1 more month with u..u got anything else u want me to do? I really can give u everything.
Me: just give me like this. I like it. Spend your time with me.
Jaslyn: of course I will. Just let me know when u want it..after work..Saturday Sunday.. if u want more I just take leave. Im all yours.
Me: I really don’t know what I have done that you are giving me like this lyn.
I start to feel abit sad and I couldn’t control and drop my tears..
Jaslyn:aiyo. Gege cry. Don’t cryyyy..i want you to be happy so I give everything to you leh. U cry den my effort wasted. Don’t cry.
And Jaslyn starts crying too.
I wiped her tears and my tears..i hug Jaslyn so tight as I don’t want her to leave me.
Jaslyn: don’t cry ok gege.
Me: no cry.
Jaslyn: u still got what thing u want?
Me: nothing else..
Jaslyn: guys all got different likes one leh..u don’t have? U want I wear uniform? I go buy..
Me: no..dont need.
Jaslyn: or u know some people they do 3 person together. If u like I can let u do also..
Me: lyn..i don’t want. I like..but right not im not sharing you with anyone else. You’re mine now and want you all by myself. I don’t want any other guy to touch u now.
Jaslyn: no la..i say if..because my ex tell me before he wants to arrange his friend to have sex with me last time but I say no. I keep thinking of this since then. So now that I say I give u everything..if u want..i will give....
Me: no I don’t want. I only want me and you.
Jaslyn: hehe..u see I know you zui teng wo (dotes on me most)..
Me: I don’t want others to touch u..all mine.

We fall asleep with me hugging her from the back..
Old 16-11-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

We enjoyed our Friday to Sunday with so much fun. We had raw sex on Friday and Saturday and I capped on Sunday.

We did not finish our wines but we had all our rules followed. I fucked Jaslyn 7 times from Friday to Sunday afternoon. We had all our sex recorded..we did not wear anything in the hotel room.

We did not go anywhere other than massage and for food. We spent most time together in hotel room. We watch Netflix from my laptop, sex, food, sleep and it keeps repeating.

As we were going to check out of the hotel on Sunday early afternoon after our last sex,
I look at the custom camera and notice its jam very badly..everyone Is heading back
Me: eh lyn. Want stay 1 more night?
Jaslyn: huh? Suddenly 1 more night?
Me: yes..custom jam..tomorrow we go back no jam leh.
Jaslyn: ok ah..but we both on leave tomorrow anyone know or not?
Me: I take mc tomorrow.
Jaslyn: okie. Yay! I got one more day with u!
And it repeats. We had sex again..trying different directions and different styles. I enjoy my time so much with Jalyn..and it was so tiring and exhausting.

We ended our trip happily and I sent Jaslyn home. On Tuesday afternoon. My bro text me that he needs on weekend Friday to Sunday my help to move his things to his new house as his bto is all ready. I text Jaslyn that I got to miss my time with her and I will try to meet her at night.

Over the next few days I notice Jaslyn so happy at work. Keep smiling when she sees me and im so refreshed. Friday comes and I took leave to help my brother move his house. It was quite fast as he still intends to come back. we’re borrowed a 10 footer lorry from a relatives and within a few trips I was completed. My bro wants my mum to move in with him as well but my mum is reluctant to move. So she will be staying there for 1-2 months to see if he get used to the area and house. If not she will move back to her house, where im staying.

That also means I got the whole house by myself..so u know?
Sunday dinner was at my brothers’ house and I left after dinner. Text Jaslyn im coming and went to fetch her. Brought her back to my empty house and assured her no one is around.

We had sex and I sent her home at 11pm.

Over the next few days she will go back home after work to wash up and I will drive her to my house for dinner and sex. During weekend she will stay at my house and we spend the weekend together. Life was great.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

I didn’t describe Jaslyn body a lot so let me describe her in 1 post.
Jaslyn was described as a 4/10 for looks without make up and 5.5/10 for looks with make-up. Body is 7/10.

Into detail, she have a long curled brown hair. Her eyes are normal, little small, with eye bags when she smile, mouth is a little big with thick lips. She got some pimples on her forehead.

Her boobs are big C as she told me before. her skin is quite fair..typical Malaysian girl. Shes around 1.6m estimated from my height and her height. She’s considered slim, and with big boobs. Which is hard to find. Legs are not very slim tho. A little meaty.

Nowadays her dressing are always not covering shoulders. i see her usually in fbt bottom, short skirt or short pants..although she do bring her nightwear to my house to satisfy me. She wears a gold necklace and she doesn’t have any piercings. Or rather, she don’t wear earrings.

Make up would also include her colour contact lenses. If without make up, she’s usually on her her big round glasses.
Old 16-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

good times all come to an end we decided to have one last session together before she goes home. She told me that she has accepted her relatives offer to work In Malaysia as an admin so its not possible for her to stay in Singapore. Although she don’t earn as much, the office is around 20 minutes from her house which is quite near to her..

Jaslyn also told me that its my birthday soon and she wants to give me a big surprise before she leaves. I told her that her time is the best I could have. Although I look forward to it, im quite sad that shes’ leaving soon after this..she cleared all her leaves with the company and told me to meet her in JB hotel, the one that we were in.
I told her no need to do like this as I prefer to spend more time with her. She was insistent that she wants to give me a good one.

I drove in on Saturday morning and is excited to meet Jaslyn. She told me just come and no need prepare anything as she has done so.
I have never met such a nice girl before really.

Parked my car, went up to the hotel, the room, and I knock.
2 minutes..i was standing there and no one open the door. I knock again.
4 minutes passed. I went down to get the wifi from the counter and I text her:
Me: lynlyn..correct room or not..i knock no one open door leh
Jaslyn: after 3 minutes. Correct correct! I still preparing. U downstairs wait. Ready I tell u.
Me: huhhh.ok.

I was abit pek cek as I just want to go in see Jaslyn and rest. I don’t want what celebration as it would means Jaslyn is leaving soon.
Finally Jaslyn text me she’s ready and I went up.
Jaslyn open the door and she was dressed in purple laced sexy lingerie. I instantly had a hard on and I squeezed her boobs as I enter. Room was so well decorated. Everything was ready.
Me: thank you so much baby…you look so hot today. Im going to fuck you so hard now.

Jaslyn: hehehe..u like u like? *super excited*
Me: of course..i like everything. So pretty room!
Jaslyn: come here! *Jaslyn pulls me further in*
Me: EHHHHHHH
Me: XIN YI? WHY YOU HERE?
Jaslyn: I ask her to come
Me: why u ask her come???
Xin yi: hi da ge! You enjoying ah
Me: huh..jaslyn?
Jaslyn: don’t worry..she know about us.
Me: why u tell her?
Jaslyn: don’t worry gege..shes your surprise.
Xin Yi: don’t worry la..see u so scared. Jaslyn already tell me everything.
I was so hesitant….
Jaslyn: gege don’t worry. She can be trusted. We talk before liao. I got to find someone to take over myself to satisfy you when im gone right? Xin Yi will help me.
Me: huhhhhhhhh
Jaslyn: don’t worry gege..trust me..
Xin Yi: come on leh.. u guy or not..u want play den scared.

Xin yi is also one of my girls in office, also from Malaysia In her early twenties. She’s abit meaty, good looks but maybe an A cup.
6/10 for looks, 4/10 for body. She’s pretty just abit too meat. Not really my type.

She’s always dressed in long dresses.

Xin yi is well known in our coy to have a long relationship with her boyfriend and every weekend she will go back to Malaysia to meet him. Its like a waiting-to-get-married kind of girl. Her character is mature, very straight forward and one-needle-see-blood kind of girl when she talks. So she very often cause people to get angry ask she speaks without filter.

Jaslyn: gege..i talk to xin yi already. she will help me satisfy you when im gone..today she will join us.
Xin yi was also in a black sexy lingerie and not wearing anything under.
I was a bit scared actually..but Jaslyn pulls me to the bed and remove my shirt and pants.
Jaslyn: we will satisfy you today.
Me: wait wait wait.
Xin yi: eh walao. I ask u. im here, shes here you’re here. U want or not u tell me now. U don’t want, I treat it as nothing happen, I leave now. I also wont tell anyone about it. U want den stop being gu niang. U decide faster don’t waste my time.
Me: wantt...
I become so balless suddenly and xin yi was so overwhelmed. I didn’t know girls can be so open and so straight forward. It hurt me a little actually. I become the underdog suddenly.
Xin yi was so straight forward and she climbs on top.
Xinyi: leg open!

And she start sucking my dick. Jaslyn lie beside me and put her breast on my mouth for me to suck while playing my nipples
Jaslyn: gege u like?
Me: quietly nods head
Xin yi also sucks very well and with two girls like this playing with me..i didn’t last long and I said ‘yao lai liao yao lai liao’
So I tried to sit up and stop.
Instead xin yi sucks even harder and faster and I ended up unloading everything into her mouth.
Me: *noticed I cum into her mouth *…. xin yi?
Xin yi: *spits out the cum* this is two things. 1. Want play den don’t scared. 2. I can be trusted. Jaslyn u say he can last very long. So fast shoot liao ah? hahahaha

I got a little hot from this from her words and i tell Jaslyn:
Me: lyn..let her cant forget today.
Jaslyn got my hint and we started.
I pull down xin yi lingerie and left her naked. Jaslyn also remove her own lingerie.
I spread her legs open and ask Jaslyn to come over.
Me: lyn..play with her bottom
Jaslyn: okie

I walks to the bath room. Took a towel and tied xin yi hands together. And lifts it up to her head. There she is, completely naked, legs spread and being played with vibrator by Jaslyn. Hands tied and raised to her head. I squeezed a hand full of lubricant Jaslyn prepared and just spread on her breasts. I was at her right side, I put two pillow for her to rest on so its high enough and so she could reach my dick. I put into her mouth, 1 hand holding her tied hands and the other flipping her nipples up at 1000rpm.

Her body starts turns wet and she starts to sweat a little. I released her hands, turn her over and put her in doggy style. I fuck her from behind and ask Jaslyn to put the vibrator on her nipples. Jaslyn is also naked, sit infront of xin yi and spready her legs open. I push xin yi head towards Jaslyn pussy and I said ‘lick it..lick it’

As I just cummed one round. The second round was so much longer but still relatively short compared to usual and xin yi body sweats a lot and was overwhelmed by the vibrator and me fucking her.

Xin yi: I cannot already..i cannot already
Xin yi reached an orgasam and the bedsheet was wet. It’s the first time I saw this as Jaslyn did not have such orgasam.
I also cummed into the condom and I let her go.
Xin yi just lie on the bed panting badly and I pull her to the sofa

Me: kneel down.
Xin yi was unable to kneel and she just sits on the floor.
I just brings her head to my dick and says ‘suck me'.

Xin yi just bring her weak hands grab my dick and still panting. My dick was already limp from the two rounds. It was a relatively fast two rounds as I went in hard and fast. It wasn’t my style of having sex. I like it slow and with feelings. But xin yi I just cant control and wants to teach her a lesson from what she said.

Me: lynlyn..bring the vibrator. Put into her again.
Jaslyn: hehheeehe..ok

Jaslyn took the vibrator..put some lubricant and she spreads open xin yi leg and played with her pussy.
I push xin yi head to my dick as she was only grabbing in and not sucking.

Me: suck..faster.
Xin yi was moaning from the strong vibrator and her energy seems to come back and sucks me harder and faster.
I stopped her and ask Jaslyn to sit on the sofa replacing me.
Me: now lick Jaslyn pussy

I spread Jaslyn legs and push xin yi head to Jaslyn pussy
As she starts sucking, I turn on the vibrator and played with her pussy. I push it into her and went in out in out like a dildo.

Xin yi: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Me: why u like?
Xin yi: don’t put insideeeeeeee
Me: not deep enough?
Xin yi: wo bu ke yiiii leeeeeee……..

I went faster and xin yi had another orgasm. Jaslyn was patting xin yi on her had softly as xin yi face is just fully on Jaslyn pussy. Jaslyn was also enjoying.

Finally I gave xin yi a break and she just lie on the floor panting.
Jaslyn: u ok xin yi?
Xin yi: cannot..cannot..i never had like this before..yao si le(want die already).
Me: I thought u very on?

Xin yi keeps quiet and continue to pant

We 3 showered together. Xin yi and Jaslyn lick and suck my dick inside the shower. Its my first time having such experience…when we came out of the shower.
I took the condom and ask xin yi to lie on the bed. She was so shocked.

Xin yi: still want?
Me: yea..
Xin yi: u still can????
Me: cannot..but I just want to play until I manage to cum

Jaslyn laughs and she went to my back to give me a massage.
Xin yi got no choice but to lie on the bed and she opens her leg automatically.

I pull her legs to me..climb up of her..took her hands together hold it on one hand above her head..bend down and ask her:

Me: fuck you once more…ok?
Xin yi: I really cannot already..very sore
Me: u stil dare to be arrogant with me?
Xin yi: no….

I let go of her and give her a hard suck on her left breast. Come.. sit up
Me: be a good girl..i take care of you..i don’t like ur kind of attitude just now. U understand?

Xin yi: *nods her head*
Jaslyn: xin yi..gege very good one..just listen to him ok? U promised me u will help me satisfy him leh..
Xin yi: ok..
Xin yi dressed up and left to meet his boyfriend further up in Malaysia. Before she left she said:
Xin yi: sorry dage. Please take care of me.

I was soft hearted.
I pull her over..lean her over the walls. I fondle her breast

Me: be a good girl ok..i let u enjoy next time..today very harsh on you?
Xin yi: very pain….but very shiok…
Me: next time I’ll be gentle if you listen to me ok?
Xin yi: ok..

She went off and finally she smiled. This left me with Jaslyn in the hotel room.
Old 16-11-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tyfoon09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish my work place has this kind of girls!
Old 16-11-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn !
Horny again after reading this story on a wet Wednesday.
Gonna unload points to ya

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 17-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
AnhDucNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro. Camping for more.
Old 17-11-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Keep going bro. Great posts 👍🏼
Old 17-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
vogekes807 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvogekes807 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support, hope to read more
Old 18-11-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
mariadona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it!
Old 18-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky gege to enjoy threesomes.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Last edited by otamay; 19-11-2022 at 12:10 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1