The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
newhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raid SPAs in JB ( Share )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Should be safe for now as the MIB are busy preparing for Nov 19.
I understand that all leave for MIB has been cancelled and all projects / operations have been halted and put on hold. Personnel are required to stay in and due to the excess manpower.... whatever available space (including lockups & holding cells) is converted into living quarters.
Wow are they expecting riots and protests? I think before election should still have a semblance of stability. But after the voting, probably avoid for some time and keep track of the mood on malaysia social media and forums, just hope they don't pull a "Trump invasion of the US congress".
Old 06-11-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

elections special ba..stay safe ppl
Old 29-11-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi senior bros, planning to visit hv this week for the first time with a friend. But read that there was a raid last month and even customers up lorry. Now election is over do you guys think it’s safer? And do you guys prefer hv or vip?
Old 30-11-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
Hi senior bros, planning to visit hv this week for the first time with a friend. But read that there was a raid last month and even customers up lorry. Now election is over do you guys think it’s safer? And do you guys prefer hv or vip?
vip is happening live viewing
Old 03-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 13
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

News last week

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/26...ng-sex-dessert

...... they seemed hardworking in malaysia nowadays ....
Old 04-12-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXANDER1987 View Post
News last week

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/26...ng-sex-dessert

...... they seemed hardworking in malaysia nowadays ....

Hello.... wat u trying to do by posting old news?

This news article is from November 2014.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
Have heard news about some akan datang happenings in the Home Ministry under the new Minister... Dato Seri Saifudin Nasution.
Apparently he is a staunch muslim and strong advocate of shariah law although he is protege of Mahathir and Wan Azizah. Expect changes in the SOPs of how law enforcement will be carried out. Many senior ranking officers also expecting to be culled or reshuffled.... especially those with strong links to BN or perceived to be Zahid's kah kia.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

One of the draft SOP on dealing with vice recommend less direct confrontational contacts with the targets. Instead they will employ a multi-agency approach to address the problem including strategy like cutting off the water / power supply of the vice premises.

Only time will tell whether this new Home Minister is really on the ball.... or just another wayang king. In the meantime I will just wait n see for a few more weeks to see how the situation turns out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1