The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
TheATeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sensual Adult Fiction - www.sensualsingapore.com

Support here too
Old 30-09-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sensual Adult Fiction - www.sensualsingapore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wow lovely bro ilock can one shot read in toilet liao
Yes! No need to worry about lack of toilet literature

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanalnightly View Post
Excellent start TS!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Support support Bro ilikeoldchangke!

Thanks for the great works and inspiring me to write.

No Bro ilikeoldchangke = No Serfly (stories)

Cheers!
Thank you for the support and please keep writing!
Can you wrap up the 'lonely housewife' piece with a conclusion. Would love to feature it on my site with your permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Long time fan and supporter.
Thank you for the support all these years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Finally u are back n the best thing is your stories are complete.

Cannot wait to read more! Welcome back!
It's good to be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATeam View Post
Support here too
Thank you!
Old 30-09-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Site gets updated every Friday with either a new title or an episode of a longer length series story.

The updates averages between 8-10k words a week.
I plan to update this thread twice a week to avoid spamming the 1st page of the forum.

On Wednesday, i'll share a feature title, maybe free to read, maybe paid work. If it's a paid title, will include a % off coupon.

On Fridays when new releases are uploaded, i'll update which title is being released that week and what is it about.

James
Old 30-09-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster (A)

Ah girl forced into army

Let’s be honest, this is the version men really want to see in the theatres.

Join Juliette as she goes through her basic military training with major adaption to the milestones many of us are familiar with. From twisted version of 5BX, to a fresh take on ‘stand by bed’ and a visit to the live firing range, this piece will surely bring back fond memories for many.

Juliette double checked the packing list issued to her by the military. She looked at the three suitcases, along with the backpack and makeup pouch she would be bringing with her for enlistment. She opened her social media app and groaned when she realised her followers just increased by another 2000.

Juliette: Nooooo!

A few years ago, girls like Juliette would probably squeal in delight when the number of followers on their account increased. It meant endorsement deals, media events, free gifts and all the attention that an eighteen year old craved for.
However, things had changed.

The more popular a girl was online, the higher her number of followers and views on her videos and short stories translated to only one thing. It was not because she was good with her dress sense, or she could compose a nice picture and shoot a nice video.
If you distilled it down to the very essence of the likes and follows, you would see the naked truth. More likes and more followers equated to an online vote of more men wanting to sleep with her.

Every time a girl received a view, a like, or a follow, it was a subconscious acknowledgement that a healthy young man wanted to breed with her. It meant that they wanted to put a baby inside her. The government finally wised up enough to put a team of analysts to sieve out the girls that young Singaporean men wanted to breed with. And Juliette just happened to be one of them.

After filtering out the female accounts and the accounts that belonged to men outside Singapore, the government focused on the accounts of local males of healthy breeding age.

The government then successfully identified all the men who were about to enter National Service and subsequently, all the 18 year old females that were deemed desirable by them via social media.

Juliette looked at the number of lewd private messages from men asking her to sell them her worn socks and soiled underwear. The amount of them she received in her inbox every day was an indication of how popular she was. Jay, her younger brother who had just turned 13, mocked his sister as he walked into her room.

Jay: You deserve it…

Juliette: Shut up… and get out of my room…!

Jay: Uploading videos of you dancing in FBT shorts and a sports bra… What were you thinking?

Juliette: It’s my body! I can do anything I want!

Jay: And that stupid video of you in yoga tights while you stretch and dance beside the lift lobby… Who the fuck does something like that…?

Juliette: Just about every fucking woman with a cunt that needs a dick does something like that…! Just fuck off from my room…

One of her top viewed videos was one of her dancing in her JC uniform inside the girls’ toilet. Juliette did not understand why that attracted so much attention. Was it because she came from a top Junior college?

Did it mean that she had good genes?

Did the men who watched the videos somehow put her looks, her body and her academic achievements together and therefore determined that she was a good mate?

Jay: Well, you wanted attention… now you got it…

Jay shrugged his shoulder and walked away.

Juliette: Oh my god… I’m going to die inside there…

She immediately texted her bestie who replied with an image of her packed suitcase. Juliette wouldn’t have minded one bit if she was sent to Tekong to train as a soldier.

She wouldn’t have minded learning to use a gun, or to throw a grenade, or to survive in the jungle. However, based on past accounts by other girls who survived, they were there for a different purpose.

It wasn’t explicitly spelled out, but every girl forced into the army came out pregnant, carrying the seed and bearing the child of the fittest and strongest recruits in the army.

Juliette groaned when she took another look at the enlistment letter sent to her.

The letter bore the name of the company she would be assigned to. ‘J Company’ was known for having the strictest and most sadistic of all the instructors.

Sergeant James. And Sergeant James, happened to be a senior that Juliette rejected when she was in secondary school.

Juliette dialled her bestie’s number and the first thing Evelyn said when she answered the phone was something that Juliette would have said if she were the one who picked up the incoming call.

Evelyn: We’re fucked aren’t we…?

Juliette: Not yet babe… not yet… But soon…

Read more here

Episode 1 - 10400 words

Episode 2 - 11100 words

Last edited by ilikeoldchangke; 07-10-2022 at 10:23 AM.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sensual Adult Fiction - www.sensualsingapore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Thank you for the support and please keep writing!
Can you wrap up the 'lonely housewife' piece with a conclusion. Would love to feature it on my site with your permission.

The GOAT has spoken! Yes Sir! I will try my best to finish up.

Spoiler Alert:
( Click to show/hide )
She ghosted me already. Now pretend she don't even know me.

It is my honor and privilege to have you showcase my writing. Thank you Bro ilikeoldchangke!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster (A)

My ex-girlfriend is my new boss

Such nice rainy weather calls for a romance piece.
My ex-girlfriend is my new boss is the first non-erotic romance title i wrote. One of sweet heartbreak that is perfect for a gloomy drizzling day like this.

When James lands the final interview for a job after being without one for 6 months, he realises the owner of the company is his ex-girlfriend. The same one he used and dump many years ago.

Love hurts, if it doesn’t, it’s not love.

It was my 3rd interview in the company. I think I’m almost at the finish line.

It’s not easy coming this far but I felt I have done adequately well.

I impressed not only the HR, but also my immediate superior, Clement.

Clement likes the experience I have and that I’m pretty much an all-rounder. Together with the letter of recommendation from my previous office that has since folded, I’m pretty confident I can nail this final interview.

The 1st round felt like the company is thinning the herd of applicants.

Due to the pandemic, there are 620 applicants applying for that 1 position. Everyone was only given 10 minutes for a quick chat and even then, it took almost a month before the company gave me a call.

It’s a really sought-after position to manage operations in a developer firm and I made it to the 2nd round.

There are about 30 candidates shortlisted in the 2nd round base on what HR told me. During the 2nd round, I spent almost an hour with HR and Clement. We talked about my past experience, my salary expectations, the usual stuff.

I could tell they are interested in me and my asking pay is well within their manpower budget set for my role. The most telling sign was when Clement walked with me to the lift.

He asked me if offered the position, can I start immediately.

“of course I can.” I replied with a smile. “oh and those old drawing files you mentioned earlier, if they are just for archival and not confidential, send them to me. I’ll help you work on the versions and plot it out. Don’t worry, no obligations, haha, I just like to solve problems.”

Clement nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

He gave me a pat on my back and said;

“ I like you James, you have the attitude I’m looking for. I’ll make sure I put you in the final interview with the boss. “

True to his word, I was informed about the 3rd and final interview about 2 weeks later.

By then, Clement revealed that it was just between me and another candidate. He told me on the phone that he has already put me as his preferred choice and the final interview is just a customary meeting with the boss.

“ It’s an informal chat. So don’t worry about it.” Clement said. “ And I need to warn you, boss is a bit of a character, so she can be pretty nasty at times. Just smile and it will be over in no time.”

“I see. So the other candidate..?”

“Don’t worry about her, our boss may be a woman, but she hates working with other women, the other candidate has practically no chance.” Clement reassured me.

I thanked him for the heads up and I could feel my heart beating pretty fast.

I’ve been out of a job since my company folded at the beginning of the pandemic. I do have some savings but 6 months into this, my account balance is starting to look a little sad.

I’m asking for 5.3k for this position and HR seems willing to offer me that amount which is just $100 from my last drawn pay. On top of that, with 18 days annual leave, medical and hospitalisation benefits, this job is almost like striking the lottery in this climate.

I’ve also talked to people in the industry about this boutique developer, their bonuses averages 3-4 months a year. Even during the pandemic where everyone is trying hard to cut cost, they still gave their employees a 1.5 month bonus.

I put on my best suit that day and arrived 30 minutes early. There’s no chance in hell I’ll be late. When I arrived close to lunch, I saw what I assumed was the female candidate walking out.

Her eyes were red and she looked like she was on the verge of tears. She must have a hard time with the boss.

Poor girl.

The girl from HR, Cindy, showed me the way to the pantry, telling me that Boss is talking to Clement.

“ help yourself to a drink. I’ll bring you in when they’re ready for you.”

I got myself a glass of water to keep my lips moist.

1 minute before my scheduled time at 1pm, Cindy opened the pantry door and said they are ready to see me.

I took a deep breath, buttoned up my coat and followed behind Cindy.

Cindy brought me to the board room, knocked twice on the frosted glass door before opening it.

When the door swung opened, I first saw Clement smiling at me. Cindy walked over to take the seat beside Clement.

Then I saw the boss.

Her eyes were looking down at what I could tell, my resume.

I saw how tightly she was gripping the files to the point her knuckles turned white. Her fingers clamped tightly onto my file and I could almost feel the angst and fury of her grip as she literally crumpled up my resume much to Clement’s horror.

When her eyes looked up at me, I felt my ball shrink and I trembled where I stood.

Yes, flashbacks of my younger days came into my head like someone holding a bunch of flashcards.

One after another, the cards changed, bringing back memories of my youth.

I swallowed a gulp of saliva as the ferocity of that gaze seared my retinas.

The boss.

I know the boss.

In fact, I know the boss on a really intimate level from a long time ago.

Xinru.

Yes, Xinru, the name suddenly clicked in my head.

I recalled all the horrible things I did to her.

I used her like a sex object when I was 19 and she was 17. I knew she loved me a lot and she did everything for me.

She’ll be waiting for me at home when I book out from camp when I was serving my time in the military. Xinru is that sweet obliging girl that will let a sexually deprived man do anything she wants to her.

I was the one who took her virginity as well. Everyone of my friends called me a jerk for not being nicer to her and all of Xinru’s friends chided her, saying that she deserves someone better.

When she told me she’s heading to Melbourne for her studies, I took the opportunity to break up with her the moment she landed. I changed my number, ignore her emails and messages because I already have a new girl in my sights.

Someone hotter, with bigger boobs, dance better in a club and a lot wilder in bed.

I knew I broke her heart but we were all young back then.

I definitely didn’t expect to meet her again under these circumstances.

I knew barely a few seconds passed but it felt like time stood still as more and more memories of what I did to Xinru came flooding into my head like the dam holding it back collapsed.

All of these moments flashed into my head one after another as I looked at Xinru in horror.

She’s no longer that innocent, sweet looking girl I hold absolute control over.

She’s no longer that 17, 18 year old sweet young thing that always smile and nod her head at me.

Xinru looked ravishing at 30 years old.

She used to have short cropped hair but now her hair is kept long and she has them tied up in a tight bun.

Her silk blouse stretched tightly across her chest, and her boobs looked bigger than I remembered. No longer a A cup. It’s either she has grown or she did something to them.

Xinru stood up and threw my resume at me, and when she did, I saw the short dress she was wearing rise up a couple of inches, revealing that pair of perfect creamy thighs I used to host on my shoulders while doing the dirty.

As the file flew across the board room and hit me squarely on my chest, it startled everyone in the room while leaving me petrified by the door.

Clement looked like he has seen a ghost as his face turned a shade of white while alternating looks between Xinru and me.

Cindy covered her mouth as she looked at boss in horror, fearful of what is about to come.

At that very moment, I came to terms with my maker, finally believing that is something call Karma.

“I’m, I’m sorry, I erm, I’m sorry.” I mumbled as I turned and was about to get out of the room when I heard Xinru slammed both her fist on the table.

The solid oak table vibrated angrily and Xinru’s outburst sent Clement and Cindy backing away a good metre from the table.

Looking at my ex-girlfriend who looked like she was out for blood, I found that I could not even bring myself to open the door and leave.

Xinru clenched both fist and rest them on the board room table and I could literally hear a growl leave her lips.

“Sit down, let’s begin”

Check out title on site

Get full version at 50% off with code 'romance' via webstore.
Old 07-10-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster (A)

Ah girl forced into army

Both episodes of Ah girl forced into army has been uploaded. Subscribers can access them upon login.

Individual purchase available too via webstore
Old 07-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

My air stewardess wife became a coffee shop beer lady

It’s the same, wearing a uniform and serving beer.

Just that you are doing it on the ground and not in the air

.................................................. .........

My wife Wenhui flew with the national airlines for 4 years before the pandemic hit. She was laid off due to the freeze in air travel.

I really thought we will be ok because I operated a family-owned coffee shop handed down to me by my parents. It’s a small coffee shop tucked by the side of the road in Geylang, our very own red light district.

With me manning the drinks stall, and 3 other food stalls paying rent, Wenhui and I lived comfortably before the pandemic hit.

The 3 stalls were all manned by seniors, and they found it hard to get on board all the delivery platforms to adapt to the change in operating environment. All 3 stalls decided to retire and call it quits at the same time.

With the red light district closed, the crowd disappeared and sometimes I found myself sitting behind the drinks counter starring into blank space. I barely finish selling a single brew of coffee the whole day.

Without rent coming in, I still need to pay for all the miscellaneous fees, property taxes, maintenances, utilities. Savings are draining fast and I haven even got to the invoices I owed my suppliers for the drinks.

Wenhui tried to look for temporarily roles and while there are offers, life decided to throw us a curve ball.

I got into an accident.

3 months into the pandemic, I find myself on a wheelchair missing my left foot.

Our lives are literally in ruins.

Mounting bills, mortgages, everything piled up, making it impossible to breathe.

As the country opens up slowly, the red light district remained closed and the crowd never returned.

We were at our wit’s end when the supplier for alcohol made a suggestion to me.

Tay : James ah, your wife so pretty, former air stewardess leh….

James : Stop, I know what you are going to say. This is Geylang, blab bla bla…she is so pretty and hot… bla bla bla…

Tay : Come on la brother, you think I will ask your wife to become a prostitute ah? You want also cannot la…. Now everywhere all closed…

Tay pushed the latest stack of invoices over to me, saying that he can give me up to 60 days to clear it but no more.

Tay : I also have my KPI brother, hope you understand….as for Wenhui… I have a suggestion…

I was about to give him a piece of my mind when he asked me to listen to what he has to say first.

Tay : Listen …just listen…

Tay suggested that my wife come and serve beer in the coffee shop.

James : What! Become a beer lady…?

Tay : What is wrong with that ?

James: She is an air stewardess! A Singapore girl ! she is…

Tay cut me off before I could finish.

Tay : Was brother, was. She was, an air stewardess.

Tay reasoned that the drinking holes have dried up around the area. The new girls are not coming in, the old ones are returning home.

Tay : Look man, you just need an eye candy. People will come…

James: but… but…

Tay : Look brother, I’m trying to help you…it’s just serving beer…. Same one… service industry….i’m sure your wife can do it…

James : But….

Tay : She never served beer to men on flights? She never poured beer for men on flights ?

James : but for her to wear…..those beer lady clothes….

Tay : What’s wrong ? Do those clothes not cover her privates? Does she not wear a tight uniform and serve people on flights?

I was left a little speechless as I looked at Tay lighting a cigarette.

Tay : Look. By 10.30pm, everything has to stop….no more alcoholic drinks… which means you probably should serve the last order at 9.30pm….. and clear the mugs at 10.15pm…. get her to start late afternoon, I guarantee you, your money issues will be gone.

I looked at the reflection of myself on a wheelchair against the stainless steel drinks counter, I felt so useless that I am unable to solve the financial problems we are facing.

Tay : Think about it James…it’s just serving drinks, you stay behind the counter collect money….this is Singapore man… what’s the worst that can happen ?

Tay said with a cheeky grin.

Tay whipped out his phone and showed me the latest beer lady costume his company just designed.

I could feel blood rushing to my groin as I look at the tight dress designed to look like a short cheongsum complete with a high slit on the right.

My wife will not only look gorgeous in that outfit, she’s going to look heavenly.

There is just one problem, a rather obvious one.

She’s going to look heavenly, in front of all the men drinking at the coffee shop.

A beautiful hot wife, clad in seductively uniform pushing beer in a coffee shop, complete with useless husband in wheelchair. It sounds like a recipe for disaster.

James : i… i…. I need to think about it…

I never expected Wenhui to appear from behind me out of the blue. I thought she was washing cups and clearing up the trash in the alley.

Wenhui : I’ll do it…

James: What ? Dear….

Wenhui seemed pretty determined to do it.

Wenhui : I’ll do it Tay…on the condition you give us a better cut for the drinks we help you push…

Tay’s eyes looked up and down my wife’s body. I could feel the lust in his eyes even though my 30 year old wife’s body is covered in a simple t-shirt and shorts.

Tay : Sounds like a deal Wenhui…

James: Dear…wait…i….

Wenhui : we’re out of options….our savings will only last another 2 months…let’s try it and see if it works….

Tay asked us to wait as he walked over to his car. He opened the boot and took out 2 sets of the beer lady costume and put it on the table.

Tay : I’ll help you spread the word ya…haha…your coffee shop is going to be packed….

Tay gave us a wave before getting into his car. He rolled down his window and shouted that he will be dropping by with a few friends to support us that evening.

Sitting in my wheelchair, i looked at the uniforms on the table quietly.

Wenhui lowered herself and gave me a hug before kissing me on my cheek.

Wenhui : It’s just serving and selling beer… what’s the worst that can happen? Besides….

She tore the plastic wrapper and placed the uniform in front of her body to see the fit.

Wenhui : The uniform is pretty nice no…? I can wear it for you at night…? haha

I smile, thankful that my wife is still so much in love with me despite the state I’m in.

At 4pm that afternoon, I could see men starting to fill the tables in my small coffeeshop. The word has gone out, a former air stewardess will be working as a beer lady in a coffee shop in the red light district.

The men got their beer from me on their own for the 1st round while waiting for the star of the evening to appear.

The coffee shop is bustling with drinkers chatting and I began to see a glimmer of hope.

At 5pm, when my wife Wenhui appeared dressed in the beer lady uniform complete with white sneakers, the noise in the coffee shop went down a notch.

Mugs paused in midair and the banters dried up as all eyes went towards my wife who looked uncomfortable in the body hugging piece of teasing uniform bearing the logo of the beer she is selling.

Sitting on my wheelchair, I could feel the erection throbbing in my pants as I observed the expression on the faces of men drinking at their tables.

I would be naïve, if I honestly believe drinking is the only thing on their mind as they feast their eyes on my beautiful and classy wife.

Read more here
Old 12-10-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

The lottery effect

How much risk would you take, to be able to own a flat at one of the most coveted spot in the country ?
James and Tricia applied for a premium flat located near Sentosa. The only catch is that they needed to start a family in order to keep the flat.
The law is clear, if you take a flat and don't have a child despite years of trying, the country will help you with it.
If your husband is not up to the task, the country will find men that are.
.................................................. ........

This is a NTR/wife sharing piece. If reading about your wife being bred by other men makes you uncomfortable, please give this a miss.

It’s every Singaporean’s dream to own a million-dollar public housing.

My wife Tricia and I are no different.

It’s common sense. Buying a subsidised flat from the government at a low price, stay in it for a few years and flip it for a profit up to almost half a million or more at tax payers expense.

However such flats are far from plenty.

Getting your hands on one is as good as striking lottery.

When Tricia and I saw the new plot of flats available for balloting at the new southern island, we knew we have to try for one.

It’s a huge piece of reclaimed land stretching outwards just beside one of our most famous tourist attraction, Sentosa.

Located right at the tip of that new land, is a plot of coveted public housing site that the government has put up for new couples and families to apply for.

Now, Tricia and I were still dating when the application came out but we were thinking it’s going to take another 4-5 years to build. By then, I’m pretty sure we’re well into our working career and ready for marriage, not to mention starting a family.

So we threw our bid in and see if we would strike the lottery.

To give this development some context, just a few kilometres to it’s right, it’s the place where billionaires pay tens of millions for a house at the tip of Sentosa Cove.

The people who are going to stay here is going to get that same view, much more amenities, public transport, schools, childcare, everything thing under the sun at a subsidised rate.

The 4 room flat Tricia and I are going for cost 600 thousand after subsidies. It’s a lot of money but a similar place in a private development would cost you close to 3 million.

Earlier developments further inland on the same reclaimed land are already fetching 1.5 to 1.7 Million on the resale market.

These are public housing we’re talking about, those folks got it for less than 500 thousand.

So I can already imagine Tricia and I getting a flat for 600, and selling it for 1.7 at least in a few years.

We’ll be millionaires overnight.

Needless to say, the amount of competition for the flats will be massive. Everyone will want a shot at this.

The lottery effect is too tempting to ignore.

It may be 99 years lease but imagine staying at a place like this, en route to become a millionaire and still getting utilities rebates, GST vouchers, estates upgrading, all the frills that comes with public housing.

Of course, priorities will be given to young couples like us.

I mean, the government want more families, more babies, so first timers like Tricia and I, we get additional chance at the ballot.

1 more chance than others.

I remember sitting beside Tricia at the computer when we were filling out the application.

The usual details, income levels, declarations and the what nots and we finally came to the last page.

The last section.

The last paragraph in fine print with a small checkbox.

A small checkbox that has huge implication over the results of the ballot should you choose to check it.

Now, that check box, binds you to an agreement with the government.

It says that upon moving in to your new place, you need to start a family within a year.

That is the agreement.

All is good if you start a family before that, but the latest, and I mean the latest the government is going to give you, is 365 days after key collection to be certified pregnant.

Tricia : should we check it… ?

James : I… I don’t know… it increases our chances greatly. … and the cost savings….

Tricia : I don’t know…. Is it too big a risk to take ?

James ; But we know we want kids for sure right….

Tricia : of course… we agreed on 2 remember…. ?

James : I… I’m not sure.. the pressure is huge….

Tricia : it’s….i don’t know either…. The money we can save… and…. Getting additional chances…..

We deliberated for almost 30 mintues before Tricia checked that box.

It’s not just a simple tick.

Checking that box brings up additional declaration that both parties have to electronically sign and adhere strictly too. Failure which, the flat will be repossessed and all subsidies will be recovered from you.

With the amount of money involved, we will be bankrupt.

We signed it eventually, and we got ourselves bind to the agreement.

Our balloting chances went up 10 times, giving us 20 shots at getting a favourable queue number.

It worked.

We were the first 50 in line to select a flat at that coveted spot for public housing.

Tricia and I picked out a unit on the 45th floor, just 3 stories before the roof.

It would have cost us almost 650 thousand but that magical check box worked it’s magic.

It brought the price down to 200 thousand.

We were thrilled and over the moon.

We won the lottery.

We’re literally set for life if we stay there for a few years, start a family, let the kids grow up a littler before selling the place and moving inland to a cheaper location.

The profit would be our retirement and travelling fund.

Time flew by and before we realised it, the flat was almost ready.

Tricia and I were married and at 27, we started trying for a kid.

You see, we received notification that the flat will be ready for us in 6 months.

I figured we start trying, my wife would be pregnant and the flat would be ready for us to welcome a new addition to the family.

We tried.

We really tried.

Upon collecting our keys to our flat, I was starting to feel a little nervous.

It’s not that easy.

I was shaking a little when I took the keys and opened the door to our new place.

It’s beautiful, fully furnished and ready for move in after a bit of light cleaning.

Tricia and I moved in 2 months later, and we kept trying.

We kept trying, and trying, but still, nothing.

We went to a doctor and realised that, my sperms, were of pretty low quality. I could fix it easily with a proper diet and some supplements and that’s that we did.

By the 9th month, I was starting to feel the pressure.

The stress and anxiety made it impossible to get in the mood for sex. My wife is pretty, Tricia is hot and sweet. She has a lot of suitors and even though she’s married, she still gets the occasional proposition from overseas colleagues when they are in town.

By the 11th month, Tricia and I were quarrelling over this.

It’s stressful for the both of us but we managed to work it out and we kept trying.

When her menses came on the 12th month, she sank down on the floor and cried.

I too sat down on the floor of my million dollar flat as I looked at the setting sun outside my flat. A priceless unblocked view of the blue sea.

You see, the checkbox had clauses.

Other clauses other than taking your flat back from you.

It is not the intention of the government to make you homeless.

They just want more babies.

And the agreement clearly states that, if you are not capable of getting pregnant on your own, you’re going to get help.

Help.

In simple terms, if your husband is not fertilising your eggs, the government is going to find someone else who can.

And it’s a open secret that the government has very low risk appetite.

When they send in the help, they don’t send just one.

I dropped the drink can in my hand as I looked at Tricia wiped up her tears as she went about doing the laundry.

My cock started getting harder. I was getting an erection.

It was a strange feeling.

I know the inevitable.

And I know because I’m the husband, I get the option of choosing whether I want to watch it happen.

Read more here

code 'lottery' takes 50% off this title.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Support since day 1
Great stories
Old 14-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolonat View Post
Support since day 1
Great stories
Thank you
Old 14-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster (A)

My high SES sister in law

Socioeconomic status (SES) is the social standing or class of an individual or group. It is often measured as a combination of education, income, family background, upbringing and occupation.

Commonly used in online forums in Singapore, the term ‘low SES’ is used to diss netizens on their lifestyle choices ranging from their meals, the car they drive, the work they do, even their place of residence.

In modern Singapore, it’s the invisible caste system that seeks to divide the country.

James has a sister in law that thinks she is a class above everyone else. Everything she does is upper class and she thinks James don’t deserve to be part of the family.

However, James soon realised that even her high and mighty sister in law is willing to go low, down and dirty in order to get what she needs.

.................................................. .........

The first time I met Catherine, I immediately could see that look of disdain on her face. I was still dating my wife Christine then and that was the first time I was introduced to her family.

Catherine, or Cath for short, immediately gave me the once over from head to toe. The clothes I was wearing had no brands, just the usual t-shirts and berms from fast fashion boutiques while she is decked out in classy names from head to toe.

I know my girlfriend’s family is quite well to do but they are pretty low profile. All except Cath that is. She thinks she is a level above the rest, or in that instance, several classes above me.

Cath : Your parents are hawkers ?

Cath said with a sneer, as if the words alone would stain her clothes and the son of a hawker within close proximity will taint her aura.

James : ermm. Yes. They sell fishball noodles.

She sniggered and rolled her eyes much to the disapproval of her father while I saw my girlfriend gave her a nudge on her arm. She may be two years older than Christine, but her mental age might as well be stuck at sixteen.

That was the first brush with my high SES sister in law who thinks low class people like me should stay within my caste level.

‘oh you speak dialects and mandarin growing up?’

‘oh, you went to a neighbourhood primary school?’

‘oh dear, you only fly budget airlines? What is it like ? I mean, do you stand throughout the flight? Hurhurhur’

‘It’s been years since I last took a bus. I just grab a ride everywhere, it’s so convenient now.’

Throughout my dating days, Cath always made it a point to remind me of my family’s low standing through snide remarks and casual comments slipped into everyday conversations.

Cath : Have you taken a private lift before? It goes up to the living room directly. We only share it with two other families. Don’t worry about pee smell or litter. It’s nonexistent.

Cath : Oh, I see that my sister has given you a card access to the estate, please don’t bring your friends over for a party ok ? I can’t stand it when a rowdy group comes and party in our pool and BBQ pit. It’s like they haven seen a BBQ pit beside a swimming pool before.

And for remarks like this, Cath will already say it with a shudder, stroking her own arms like she experienced a chill.

I’ll always just smile and keep quiet. The last thing I want to do is to engage her in a conversation of such nature.

Why for? She’s being a bitch.

Cath : You know which utensils to use for your mains? Why are you using the desert fork for your fries ?

Christine : James can use his hands for all I care Sis, stop it.

Cath : Oh… I can see who is wearing the pants in this relationship. You need chop sticks James ? I can ask if the restaurant has some.

Cath said with a roll of her eyes.

Remarks like these, I take it in stride. It’s ok if she looks down on me. I’m thankful I’m marrying Christine, not Cath.

This kind of verbal abuse continued throughout my dating days all the way until our wedding. Even on the actual day where our vows were exchange, Cath still could slip in some sarcastic remarks.

Cath : Congratulations James on marrying into a good family. Usually I would think it’s the other way around, but good for you though, as the saying goes, you get to retire 20 years earlier.

The way she put it, it’s as if I was marrying my wife for money.

I know my wife’s family is rich but when I knew my wife, we are just regular students in school. She doesn’t splash her money around and she keeps a low profile.

My in laws run their own business and their place of residence is a large 5 bedroom condo in District 9. It’s actually a combination of a 3 bedroom and a 2 bedroom. The girls themselves grew up privilege. Perhaps Cath being the older child, she appears to have been spoilt rotten.

Common sense dictates that I should not stay in that place if I want to avoid the hell my sister in law will rain down on me but I do not have any choice.

The flat my wife and I applied for will not be ready until 3 years later.

The 3 room flat I currently stay in is shared with my parents and a younger brother. Unless we are to spend money to rent our own place while waiting for the new flat, the only option was for me to temporarily move in with my in laws.

I know my move over irks my sister in law. In fact, it’s like I’m a stain on her perfect white dress. Every chance she gets, she will make fun of me. She will remined me I’m the son of a hawker staying in Pasir Ris, never will she acknowledge me as the husband of her sister staying in Newton.

She will comment on my cheap clothes making their laundry area an eyesore. She will comment on my work tops, my off the rack shoes and suit. My android phone right down to the Tv channels I watch.

Cath : Who the hell watches mainstream TV these days ? Don’t you know there are something call steaming apps?

When I come home from the wet market or supermarket, Cath will walk over with folded arms. Looking at the myriad of plastic bags in different colours and the stuff it contains, she will smirk at the things I buy.

Leafy greens, fish and meat not shrink wrapped and presented on Styrofoam trays are considered low SES to Cath. It doesn’t matter if the meat comes from the same animal, if it’s not wrapped and presented properly with a barcode, it’s low class to Cath.

I know what all of you must be thinking right now.

‘James, you sure you can stand staying with someone like that?’

‘James, you sure you can tahan(endure) such a ridiculous sister in law?’

Here’s the thing.

Cath may behave like a bitch, but she has a nice body and is fucking hot.

I know my chance will come. Maybe not now, not tomorrow, but one day, my chance to get back at her will come. The day will come when i get to bend her to my will.

And I’m usually right.

Read more here
Old 19-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster (A)

What are brothers for ?

James has helped his buddy Adrian get out of countless relationships before, but this time, they have finally met their match.
.................................................. .........................

James poured the bottle of wine into a decanter before bringing it over to the living room. He hummed a melody that was stuck in his head as he prepared a small platter of cheese and cured meats.

It had been a tiring week for him at work and he was looking to catch up on some movies and chill that Friday night.

Before he could sit his ass down on the sofa, his phone rang.

“Yo brother!….”

Adrian’s chirpy voice almost made James groan.

“What the fuck do you want?” He asked.

“Our usual arrangement la…. It’s time for me to ditch another girl, hahaha.”

“I was looking forward to chill tonight leh…” James lamented.

“Just a quick one la. You know these girls… once they see the shit, they’ll bolt.”

“Ok lah, ok lah, how long?” James asked.

Adrian told him he would be arriving back home in an hour.

While the two were not related by blood, they were neighbours and good friends since secondary school. The arrangement here referred to their ploy at helping each other getting out of committing to a relationship.

James unlocked Adrian’s apartment with his passcode and went to the storeroom. He brought out the wheelchair and laid some supplies around in the guest room. He removed the cloth covering the shelf that was stocked full of adult diapers, wet wipes, various creams and medicine. From the drawer he took out some of his photos and placed them on the room desk. Going around Adrian’s place, he left subtle clues around the living and dining area.

After he was done, he sighed and stripped himself. Pulling on an adult diaper and changing into some old clothes, James set out for another evening of acting like a disabled brother to Adrian.

Adrian and James, they were both players. That was perhaps the best description you could use for them. While they actively chased girls for sexual relationships, they had no plans on remaining committed for long.

Once they felt that the girls were getting clingy with the hopes of starting something long term, they would quickly implement the plan they had perfected over the years.

Enter the introduction of the disabled brother.

A sad, sob story about the male lead who on top of managing his career and life, had to take care of his disabled brother.

James sat in front of the TV at Adrian’s place and waited as he forced himself to drink plenty of water. As bizarre as it seemed, peeing himself on the wheelchair and demanding a change of diapers did the trick for many girls.

No one in their right mind would want to marry into a family saddled with such responsibilities.

James heard the door opening and he got ready for a night of playacting. If all went well, the girl would be gone in an hour and he could go back to his Friday evening chill at home.

“And…. this is my place…” Adrian said. “James…. James…. how are you….? I want you to meet my friend Olivia.”

“Erghhhhh… erghhhhhh… erghhhhh!”

James pretended to groan and mumble while having a dazed look on his face.

“I’m sorry I took so long…. They took a while to serve the desserts….” Adrian said as he brought Olivia in front of James.

Olivia was a pretty babe. Her hourglass figure showed clearly under her tight bodycon dress. Her hair was done up nicely with subtle curls and there was an air of sophistication around her.

“Hi James…” Olivia said as she lowered herself a notch, bringing herself down to James’s eye level.

That position parked her ample tits in front of James’s face and he groaned again as blood was sent rushing to his groin when Olivia gave him a good view of her assets.

“Ernghhhhh!”

“He’s been wheelchair bound since 5 years ago… Been degenerating ever since… I can barely understand him sometimes…” Adrian said mournfully.

“Oh dear… poor thing…”

“Yeah… but well… he’s my brother…“ Adrian said while giving James a hug from behind, the que for him to start peeing.

“Ernghhhhhh!” James groaned and peed into his diaper while pretending to throw a tantrum. “Arghhhh.. arghhh!”

“What is wrong with him? Is he ok…?” Olivia asked with concern.

“I think his diaper is wet… I’ll need to change him…”

“He’s wearing diapers…?“ Olivia asked.

“Yeah… bowel movements are a bit… messy…. I mean… sigh…” Adrian said in a sad manner.

He portrayed this as one of the reasons why he chose to remain single. Throughout the ditching process, he would drop subtle hints that whoever decided to stick with him would have to help take care of James.

“Even pooping?“ Olivia asked.

“Yeah… that’s what diapers are for…”

“Poor thing… James must have been through a lot.” Olivia said.

She lowered herself again to eye level with James. Her hands touched James’s palms and that reassuring touch sent electricity into James’s body.

With her kneeling in front of him, James’s erection only got harder as he could not tear his eyes away from her full and supple breasts.

“He must feel so lonely and terrible when you are at work.” Olivia said.

“Sigh…. what to do…? We try to manage…” Adrian said, wondering when Olivia would throw in the towel and leave.

“Come. Let me help you change his diaper.” Olivia offered.

“WHAT!” Adrian exclaimed in shock.

No one had ever offered to do something like that before. In fact, every time when it came to the changing of diapers, the two guys would go inside the room, lock the door and whoever was playing the disabled brother would just change out on his own.

No woman had ever offered to help.

“What’s wrong…?” Olivia asked, with her big innocent eyes looking at Adrian.

“Ernghhhhhh!” James groaned and he hoped his buddy would understand what he was saying. His groan literally translated to: ‘Find a way to get out of this fucking mess.’

“It’s ok… I… erm… I can manage…” Adrian stammered but Olivia was already wheeling James into his room.

“You know what Adrian…. You’re tired… Why don’t you go take a shower…? Let me do this…” Olivia offered.

“No… no.. no! Olivia… no…. wait…”

“It’s ok Adrian… It’s really ok.”

Everything happened so fast that neither man had the time to react.

Before James knew it, the room door was shut and locked with Adrian pounding on the outside of the door.

“Olivia…. Olivia!”

“Go and take a shower Adrian… Trust me… I can do this…” She said.

James was trying hard not to tremble as Olivia slid the armrest of the wheelchair to one side.

“Ergnhhhhhh!” James groaned when Olivia pulled him forward such that he was resting on her body, then in a well-practiced move, she transferred him to the bed which was the same height as the wheelchair seat.

Laying James down, Olivia took a diaper from the shelf. James watched in panic as he tried to keep up his act.

Olivia tore the elastic sideband of his adult pull-up and James could smell his own pee. His erection sprung up in all its glory and he groaned again to hide his embarrassment.

“Ohhhh…”

Olivia smiled as she looked at James’s throbbing dick.

“You must really like me…” Olivia said with a warm smile.

James thought Olivia would quickly clean him up, slap a fresh diaper on him and then move on. But he could not be more wrong.

There was something off about the way Olivia was looking at him.

What Adrian and he were doing was sick. It was a sick disgusting trick that they pulled off countless times to many unsuspecting girls. However, this time round it seemed like they had met their match.

Olivia looked towards the door where Adrian was still knocking and told him to go take a shower.

“Don’t worry Adrian… go shower… I’ll take good care of James…” She said with an eerie smile on her face.

The pounding on the door stopped. It was all up to James now.

James tried to force himself to pee and make a mess to scare Olivia off but when Olivia grabbed onto the shaft of his erection as his butt still rested on the soiled diaper, James stopped breathing for a few seconds.

Olivia put a finger to her lips while she looked at James.

“Shhhhhhhhh…..” Olivia whispered. “I know why you are always throwing tantrums…. Let me help you…”

Before James could say ‘what the fuck’ in his head, Olivia started stroking James’s erection.

“Don’t worry James… Even when I become Adrian’s wife…. I will still take good care of you…… Ok…?”

“ERgnhhhhhh!”

James trembled and groaned, his eyes widening in disbelief when Olivia lowered her dress, slipping out one of her breasts to show James as she played with her own nipple.

While enjoying the free and unexpected handjob, James knew deep down that it was not going to be easy getting rid of Olivia.

Read more here

Use code 'brothers' for 50% off title
Old 21-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster (A)

First love

Life and love have one thing in common. They’re both unfair.

A somewhat heart wrenching story about puppy love, best enjoyed with an emo soundtrack.
Follow James' journey though his puppy love, the ache of separation, and the eventual reunion many years later.

This is a non-erotic romance piece.

.................................................. .

Date: August 25, 2022Author: JA
1 Comment
Life and love have one thing in common. They’re both unfair.

A somewhat heart wrenching story about puppy love, best enjoyed with an emo soundtrack.

1st March 2000

A sixteen year old James looked at his ‘O’ level result slip on the dining table while his mother continued nagging in the background. He is trying to zone out but he can’t. His mother’s voice filled his head, mostly with the negative comments she is giving.

One would be easily mistaken that James did badly for his ‘O’ level but that is far from the case. He did rather well considering he came from the last express class in a neighbourhood secondary school known for all the wrong reasons.

Mary : Please la James, you just got lucky. You think everyday Sunday ah ? It just so happen your entire cohort did badly, if not, given your standard, I doubt you can get this kind of results.

James fiddled with the pen in his hand, his eyes looking at the four As and three Bs on his result slip.

Mary : Maybe all the smart ones in the country did badly, you never get an ‘A’ before in your life, suddenly you get four, I suspect they gave you the wrong result slip…

James took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, trying to control his temper. He wouldn’t be having this conversation with his mother if he agreed to go to a polytechnic like he planned all along.

That was the path his parents thought he would take too.

Finish secondary school, go to a polytechnic, learn a skill and get a job. End of story.

He is never the studious type, coming from a family of blue collar workers, his parents expected James to follow in their path. University was never in their consideration.

Not when their 16 year old is smoking illegally, hanging out in arcades with the wrong crowd and could rattle off gang cheers if he wanted to.

James : I want to go to a junior college.

Mary : What for ? Don’t be silly. Look at you, you think you can pass ? You think you can get ‘A’ level ? Please la, you are lucky enough to get your ‘O’…

James : What kind of parent are you!

James shouted, finally snapping at his mother.

Mary : What did you say ?

James : Every parent expects their child to do well, to excel, to strive for something more, you happen to be the exact opposite !

James mother slammed the basket of vegetables she is washing on the basin and turned around to face her only child.

Mary : Don’t make me say it James, don’t make me say what this is really about!

James : What are you talking about !

Mary : You want to go to a Junior college because Quincy is going there!

James : I…

James wanted to rebuke his mother but he can’t. He can’t because she is speaking the truth.

Mary : Are you stupid! You are gaming your entire future for a girl!

James : I love her!

Mary : You are fucking sixteen, what do you know about love!

James : Much more than you ever will!

Mary : Yah! You know it all at 16!, you know how to smoke, how to fight, how to play all the video games at the arcade!

James : I’m trying to quit!

Mary : Then you should have picked up smoking in the first place!

James father stepped into the house in the middle of their shouting match and pulled both of them apart.

Howard : Enough…both of you…

Turning to James, Howard told James that he’s not cut out for books.

Howard : James, be honest with yourself, you have never once enjoyed studying, the academic path is not for you…

James : but look at this…look at this!

James pointed to his result.

James : I proved it didn’t I, I proved that if I wanted to, I can!

Howard pulled James into the living room and sat him down on the sofa.

Howard : James… I know you like Quincy…and you tried very hard to do this for her…but trust me, as you guys grow up, you meet new circle of friends, your perspective in life change… people change…

James : I don’t want to listen to this…

Howard : Quincy and you belong in two different world…do you get where I am coming from ?

James : I don’t , and I don’t care…

Howard : Then I’ll get straight to the point. You are not going to a Junior college, you are going to a polytechnic… This is final…

James : This is not fair!

Howard : Life is not fair James, the earlier you learn that, the better it is for you…

James picked up his phone and wallet before storming out of the house. He made his way to the bus stop and hopped onto the bus to Quincy’s house. He called her when he’s a stop away from her block.

James : Hey…

Quincy : How is it ? What did your parents say ?

James : I’m almost at your place…

Quincy : I’ll come down…

James reached out for Quincy the moment they met and the young couple shared a long embrace by the lift. The expression on James’ face told Quincy what she wanted to ask.

His parents refused to let James go to the same school as Quincy, that meant they will be separate barely a year after getting together.

Quincy : James…

James : No..don’t say it. Don’t say anything…

The couple remained locked in their sweet embrace for a full minute. Passing neighbours, curious stares from other kids did not bother them at all.

James is just contented with holding Quincy in his arms. He has been through so much just to get together with Quincy, yet now just because of a choice of school, they need to part ways.

James went through a through transformation after getting to know Quincy. From the class skipping troublemaker, he started getting serious about his studies a month into secondary four.

He did it for Quincy, he did it just to proof to everyone that he is good enough for her. No one believed that hopeless delinquent in the last class will even get together with Quincy, not even the teachers. Several of them came and asked James to leave Quincy alone so he doesn’t affect her grades.

Unlike James who came from the last express class, Quincy came from the first. Her result slips has always been filled with As and the occasional Bs. Her ‘O’ level cert is a royal flush of As.

Not only is Quincy good with her studies, she is also blessed with a pretty face and sweet demeanor.

James first talked to Quincy when he was serving his after-school detention while Quincy is there to help out the teachers distribute worksheets to the delinquents.

He was prepared to return the worksheet untouched to the teacher but Quincy will not have it.

Since the teacher in charge has stepped out, he put Quincy in charge, and she took it upon herself to make James finish the worksheets.

1st Feburary 1999

Quincy : No! you must do it..

James : You crazy ah…I’m not doing it.

Quincy : You must!

James : You can’t make me…

Quincy : Yes I can.

Quincy reached for James chest and pinched his nipple through his shirt with two buttons undone.

James : Ouchhhhhh! Aghhhhh! You crazy bitch!

Reflex determined that James would have to protect himself and he twisted Quincy’s wrist off his body and pushed her back.

Quincy lost her footing, tripped over the leg of a chair and landed on the floor. The commotion drew the attention of everyone in the detention room.

Quincy started crying and by then, all eyes were on James. James the bully that picked on a girl. The usual gang of fellow delinquents he hang out with started commenting on his actions.

Bob : KNN James, buay swee leh ( That’s not right ) Picking on a girl…

David : Yah bro, you don’t strike me like the kind that will beat a girl man…

James : No…i…it’s not…!

Quincy started sobbing and the fingers began to point at James.

James : It..it’s not what you think…she..she..

Quincy got up and walked briskly out of the classroom.

Bob : Eh, you don’t fix this, you don’t call yourself a man ah!

David : Ya boy, KNN, don’t throw Pai kia ( gangster wannabe ) face ok.

James : Fuck you all la…

James walked out of the detention class and ran after Quincy. Nothing has ever fazed James before in school, not when he needed to go up against a few others bigger and older than him. He has been caned publicly and in class countless times, he took it all in stride.

He could not believe that a crying girl manage to get his panties in a knot.

James : Quincy…Quincy!

He caught up to her, expecting her to be sobbing and upset. However, she wheeled around with a cheeky smile on her face.

James : What the fuck…

Quincy : I know what makes you tick James…you don’t want to look bad in front of your friends… you better finish that worksheet…

Quincy said with a spunky attitude that surprised James.

James : You!

He felt upset initially that he was fooled by her but looking at her big round eyes, her alluring smile, James found himself smiling as well. This girl is crazy.

Quincy : haha…I’m going to tell the whole school you bullied me…and let’s see that reputation of yours go down the drain…

James : NO! wait..

Quincy folded her arms, giving James a haughty look that told him he has lost in that round of face off.

Quincy : so…you going to do it or not ?

James : Fine…not because I’m afraid of you tarnishing my reputation.

Quincy : Then why ?

Quincy asked with a raised eyebrow.

James : because I think I like you.

Quincy broke out laughing, replying James without missing an heartbeat.

Quincy : Well I don’t.

She turned around without hesitation and started walking away, leaving James with a view of her back where her white blouse and skirt looked nothing like the regular school uniform he has been seeing for the past few years.

James : I’ll make you…

James said with a smile

Read more here

If you enjoyed this, you might like another titled What's wrong with secretary Lim too.
Old 26-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Personal Trainer

James hires a personal trainer after hearing his friend's good review. 8 months. 8 months was all it took for his friend to transform, train and change his wife from a sweet and loving wife who is shy and conservative into a sex siren with an insatiable sexual appetite.

If that trainer can turn Tom's wife who is a pious church goer and really conservative school teacher into a orgasm craving minx, he wonders what would happen, if the same treatment was applied to his own wife.

.................................................. .............

My jaws dropped when I looked at the sex video my friend Tom shared with me on his phone. It was a video of his wife Karen. A school teacher.

She was moaning and playing with her own breasts while riding Tom. Not only that, she was talking dirty, asking Tom to fuck her harder. She used a lot of derogatory terms on Tom, calling him weak, useless and that his penis was too small.

I could hear Tom grunting in the background as the insults his wife threw at him spurred him to perform harder, giving his thrusts an infusion of energy as he delivered pleasure into his wife's body.

Satisfied with the increased energy and intensity of her husband's thrusting, Karen moaned sensually while admitting she was a slut and she wanted to fuck as many dicks as Tom would allow her to.

She was moaning openly that she wanted to feel the cocks of all her colleagues in her school, to feel their cum creaming the insides of her vagina.
If my ears could get an erection, they would have grown twice in size.

The video ended with the 2 of them screaming as they came in each other's embrace.

James: What the fuck bro..... what the fuck.....?

Tom: Power eh.... Ahahaha never imagined Karen would be like this...

James: She is one of the most prim and proper persons that I ever knew........... Ever..... Period.... Dude.... She teaches my kid moral education in school... What the fuck man!

I never knew she was this aggressive in bed.
Karen frowned upon anything remotely indecent.

Tom: She was not like this initially when we dated.... and not like this when we got married.... it was boring.... only missionary... and nothing crazy.... I'm sure you know that....

James: Yeah.... you complain all the time... but... but... what happened..? She looked like a totally different person....

Tom: I'm the adventurous type.... you know me.... hahaha... I want to do more... outdoors.... upskirts... exposing in public.... and of course... more fun stuff in the bedroom and all.... but Karen always said no.... and if things remained that way.... I think my marriage is going to suffer.... my sex life will just die...

James: Doesn't look like it to me... you're fucking her in that video with her dressed in her JC uniform and a butt plug inside her.... and she's playing with another vibrator on her nipples.... That is like.... like... what my wife does perhaps in an entire year..... On separate occasions I must add....

Tom: Hahahah.... hot right.... Fuck my sex life has changed so much.... it really invigorates me man.... my work is better, my life is better... everything just seems to get better when the sex is good.... haha...

James: What's your secret....? How did you get Karen from that sweet, conservative and quiet girl.... to.... to this.... and fuck... man I can't get that video out of my head... that image....

Tom: Hahaha... makes you wonder why you didn't get to experience this when she was dating you back in school eh.... hahahahah…!

James: Bloody hell.... it was just a bit of touching and a handjob for me..... I didn't even get to see her totally naked...! Karen just said no to everything…

Tom: Well.... please la... I didn't even get a handjob from your Lisa.... when we were dating.... How is she doing...?

Tom waited for me to update him about my wife since it had been a while since we last caught up. You could probably guess by now that my wife used to be Tom's ex-girlfriend and that I used to date his current spouse.
Our conversation topic changed, from sex and bedroom activities to general topics. Life, mortgage, whether to start a family.
As the drinks flowed and we got deeper into the night, I could no longer hold it in me any longer.

James: Eh Tom... share leh... how...? How did you transform Karen into a sex siren....?

Tom smiled.

Tom: With proper training of course.... training... by a professional.....

James: A professional?

Tom: Yes... a professional Trainer.... Hahahah.

As Tom started to relate to me what he did to my former girlfriend who was now his wife, I found my erection building in my pants. It got harder and harder to the point of pure pain as I listened to what Tom did.

By the time Tom was done relating to me what the trainer did, I was staring at Tom with my mouth wide open, unable to believe my ears.
Tom gave me a nudge on my arm with the beer bottle.

Tom: The trainer is good.... most important of all, professional.... and I assure you... give it a few months... your wife Lisa.... woooo.... you will be the happiest man alive.... hahaha!

My throat felt dry and I just stared at Tom.

James: Are you.... are you...... really sure you did that....?

Tom confidently pulled out his phone and started searching for another video.

Tom: This is the trainer..... having sex with Karen....

I dropped the beer bottle in my hand as I looked at Tom.
Tom gave me a cheeky smile and he reminded me again what he did in order to turn his wife into a sex siren. And he said it in a soft sinister whisper.

Tom: Yes ... I hired the trainer.... Made Karen fall for him.... and he started to scam her of her money.... to the point that my wife started prostituting herself in order to feed the trainer's demand for money.....

Tom drained his beer as he looked at my shocked face.

Tom: So you want the contact or not....?

I opened another bottle of beer from the ice bucket.

James: Fuck yeah....

read more here

Used Code 'trainer' for 50% off title at checkout
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1