The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone else married Vietbu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunemonkey View Post
Heading to hcm next month for a week long biz trip to touch base and network.

Already flirting, almost-sexting, to the company delegate in her mid20s who would be receiving me and “look after all your(my) needs during your(my) stay there” (lol as per email).

Generally speaking, are they keen for NSA kind of affair or they need tangibles like cash gift or gifts?

For bros guidance pls, thanks!
Don't ask for such guidance. Experience it yourself, eventually you will have your own secret skills manual, what works for others may not work for you. Plus when on the ground, it depends on the chemistry between you and her, if it happens, it just do.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 05-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Chemistry is key.
However, buying a gift is no harm. A bottle of branded perfume from the airport will be nice.
No girl will dislike a gift, unless she does not like you at all.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Chemistry is key.
However, buying a gift is no harm. A bottle of branded perfume from the airport will be nice.
No girl will dislike a gift, unless she does not like you at all.
Why bother to buy gift.....she may be married and nothing will happened...

Why dun ask directly if she willing to spend nights at hotel room...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-11-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Although they look up to money for stability, vietbus are still better in looks and can be very accommodating to your fantasy. For my case, the only gf that allowed me to do anal sex and cum on face is my viet gf. No complaints. So give and take lo..
Old 06-11-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

harrow,

just sharing my 2 cents.

Vietbu(s) are more common than you think. my wife is one, but she's the educated kind. English and chinese can.

depends on your take, vietbu(s) are prettier compared to thai and prc, unless you bring in Taiwan then maybe taiwan can win ;P

I honestly say is your chemistry and how you intend to bring this forward, like what would your life be after marriage?

One of the harder challenge i face here is that gov not v. receptive of foreign wife (yes, not just viet, angmo, msia and whatever kind). She may take some time to find jobs, all healthcare nonsense you have to tank. Well, i guess coz many sgp feel that we citizens no benefits, so those who choose their local counterparts don't ahve this issue.

Not just job, your hdb also can only apply 3 room, non mature estate (not alot of choices).

These are some things to think about, but viet woman are really hardworking and enduring. (i hope yours is!)

Most importantly, likely you already tied the knot, take it as your next challenge in life ! GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really is cannot marry vietbu

They only want to squeeze u for money
Old 06-11-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixiang View Post

These are some things to think about, but viet woman are really hardworking and enduring. (i hope yours is!)

Most importantly, likely you already tied the knot, take it as your next challenge in life ! GOOD LUCK!
Very honest forum...agreed that Viet spouse can be excellent if found the right gal...very good mother to babies...

If you found your wife in the night entertainment then those gals are not desirable wife...wrong place to find...that was what most sinkees found...

If you have chance to go Vietnam then take your time to learn...you be amazed so many nice decent gals working hard for small money...dun ever think most Viet gals expect all hubbies to pay for whole family...

Please dun stereotyping Viet gals...IMO never bother with Viet gals that went overseas to make money...many of these not desirable and not wife material...

Old 08-11-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
fortunemonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfortunemonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the heartfelt sharing bros. Will ownself agak agak when im there. Looking fwd to biz trip! yumz.
Old 18-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone else married Vietbu?

King of culinary. 3 knifes. The winner is a Malay woman. She was up against a good cook, this VN woman who cooked VN dishes with local styles. Not to be taken seriously because is a variety show.

Still. I am impress of the winner. She kicked this Vietbu assess. Past 50 yrs in the media. It is allways winners are foreigners, PR and new citizens. Include CNY eve count down. The top prizes go to non born locals.

Is this the plan in winning GE? Our 2 DPMs want the spot lights to be on Chinese, Malays and Indians.

Thats another topic.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to the bro if he is here.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiBeer View Post
Many married vietbu here doing extra service
Because their husband could not afford a proper life. Mostly low income group
Old 10-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Whatever gal u marry, always make sure she can help u in either with family matters (educating your kids or manage family finances well) or your career/ biz.

Don't marry a bimbo who's just sit at home using you as ATM.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Whatever gal u marry, always make sure she can help u in either with family matters (educating your kids or manage family finances well) or your career/ biz.

Don't marry a bimbo who's just sit at home using you as ATM.
I had always said Viet gals are excellent mothers...but may not be good educating kids...

Old 11-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I had always said Viet gals are excellent mothers...but may not be good educating kids...
So got to weigh the pros and cons of the gal.

Many men marry for the wrong reasons. Some marry a good sex machine but she's a bimbo. When kids come and finance becomes a concern, things fall apart.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
So got to weigh the pros and cons of the gal.

Many men marry for the wrong reasons. Some marry a good sex machine but she's a bimbo. When kids come and finance becomes a concern, things fall apart.
Correct but times are changing...Viet gals are getting more educated and some had upgraded themselves...so maybe 10 to 20 years later they be also excellent mothers...

Quite a few Viets are studying in overseas Uni and had tremendous impact...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1