The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!
I think the main problem is understanding their language. Some people, by the time they are able to converse with their gf/wife in Vietnamese, they are in their 40s at least. Some started younger, rich and handsome, got many gfs or ex-gfs managed to pick up their language

1) know her well enough, her family and friends. Who does she mix around with and who contact her and what is her conversation about.
2) know her family background, younger siblings.. close younger cousins etc.
3) Does she like to post beautiful photos
4) does she like branded bag etc.
5) does she gamble or her family members gamble alot?
Maybe other factors which i cant think of right nw.
They are filial, they get influence easily, they want a better status. Ask yourself what they actually want or need from you? Can you provide?
Are you what they want or your assets?

Think through all these before finding one. I am not those fluent speakers but i understand what are they roughly are talking about most of the time. Some are really nice, some are not. Pretty ones higher expectation, not so pretty ones can be good. Thats my advise. I may not be 100% correct too.
Old 27-10-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!
Learn some Vietnamese without her knowing how much you know. Go see their family. Stay with her for over a week. Know her for at least 1.5 years or more before jumping into a marriage.
Old 28-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone else married Vietbu?

There is a significant cultural difference that needs to be bridged.

I believe you know that Vietbus in general are sexually very liberal. And I emphasize on the word very. Look at the playability of Vietbu and Thiongbu MLs and KTV girls and you would understand. We would be bias in our views that our girl is "special" but objectively is the exception to the norm and we could only assume the "average". When your average peers are sexually liberal, she would also be influenced by it.

Go into this marriage with eyes wide open and know that the odds are stacked against you from the onset. Anecdotally many marriages of this ilk fail once PR / Citizenship is obtained. That's just how it is.
Old 28-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
To sum up any foregin marriage,

1. Where, how and duration you know her from
2. U marry due to baby or really love
3. You understand her culture or not

If 1, 2 and 3 r red flags, then I would advise you rather not marry. Be a bastard instead of regretting lager.
Very experience and sounds familiar...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-10-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princetakumi View Post
I think the main problem is understanding their language. Some people, by the time they are able to converse with their gf/wife in Vietnamese, they are in their 40s at least. Some started younger, rich and handsome, got many gfs or ex-gfs managed to pick up their language

1) know her well enough, her family and friends. Who does she mix around with and who contact her and what is her conversation about.
2) know her family background, younger siblings.. close younger cousins etc.
3) Does she like to post beautiful photos
4) does she like branded bag etc.
5) does she gamble or her family members gamble alot?
Maybe other factors which i cant think of right nw.
They are filial, they get influence easily, they want a better status. Ask yourself what they actually want or need from you? Can you provide?
Are you what they want or your assets?

Think through all these before finding one. I am not those fluent speakers but i understand what are they roughly are talking about most of the time. Some are really nice, some are not. Pretty ones higher expectation, not so pretty ones can be good. Thats my advise. I may not be 100% correct too.
Fully agreed with you...even to answer all the points and able to communicate fluently makes no difference when r/s soured....

Best to know her longer example 5 years before jumping into marriage...trust me many cannot last 6 mths, 1 year or 2 years longest...

Old 28-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Here got all the advices you needed, just don’t be lazy … click and read from year 2007 to 2022….

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=1795727&postcount=1
Best advice...if anyone wanted to marry a Viet and didn't read this thread will be in for a BIG shock...

Old 28-10-2022, 01:43 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
BugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to all

Congrats bro! If pretty need to worry more
Old 28-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sharing my take of this. The Vietbu experience I had here are usually from those sleazy KTV. I don't think those types will make good wife material for sure

But if it's an arranged marriage with a Vietbu from a small village in Vietnam and could not speak the language - this is going to be a huge obstacle to make the marriage to work.

When I was working in Dubai some years back, one of my colleague married a Vietbu, he is an Indian and met this lady in the hospitality industry. And she speaks perfect fluent English, according to him. I have not met her but I believe that's true.

Again when I was in Dubai, one of my friend happen to know a Vietbu and one day invited her to join us to play a game of tennis. Damn, when I met her I was like "Wow, Wow" took my breath away.

She doesn't just have the look, but speaks perfect English. Man, I was telling myself her husband is one damn lucky chap.

So, if you guys want to find Vietbu, please check out the hotel industry
Old 28-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
J

So, if you guys want to find Vietbu, please check out the hotel industry
IMO if anyone want to marry a Vietbu then have to go Vietnam to choose yourself...no other way around it...dun rely on others...

Old 28-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

How this viet gal gonna to help u in your life?

When u marry someone, got to marry someone who can improve your life either in career, financially or children upbringing.

Will this viet gal gonna to help u to advance in your Career or help to manage your money better or will guide your kids in proper upbringing?

My advice is don't marry someone who's a bimbo, doesn't add value and doesn't help in meaningful way such as educating your kids or managing finances

It's the pragmatic way of looking at marriages.

There are gals who will be a flower vase in marriage. Looks nice and pretty but don't know how to do anything. U must be rich enough to marry such gals because they will never able to help u in your career or biz or manage kids.

This gal is ML. What else does she know besides massaging?

What's her ambition in life? Have u ever ask her such questions before?

What's her highest education? Can she guide your kids in education in future?

Can she help u in your own career progression or business?
Old 28-10-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

A friend married a Vietbu who then had a Singaporean kid. Vietbu used to work in a pub and is now a Singaporean. While chatting with her, I can feel she is insecure about her future. She worry her husband will dump her when she is old. Insecure because in big countries, there are always young and pretty girls entering the city to find work and men. The yearly waves of pretty girls mean she may eventually be replaced. She knows the younger girls will work hard to seduce her husband and she eventually cannot beat them in terms of looks and figure.

So now she keep thinking better go back to work while she is still young and pretty. When she has money, she has more control of her life. Many vietbu in FS spa actually have pink ic. A vietbu was recommended to a spa owned by PRC. The PRC lady told me to stay for the interview because Vietbu can speak English while PRC boss cannot understand English. So I became the translator. Vietbu gave birth 2 months ago only and wanted to work in FS spa. When she discovered it's a HJ spa, she left. After give birth 2 months only want to start work in FS spa.

I pity the Vietbu my friend married. His family always tell their child that the mummy is stupid and cannot understand Singapore education system. Always tell the child the Vietbu is wrong in doing things the Vietnam way. Like that very hard to live cordially. Reached a point the 3 year old kid keep shouting 'You all don't always say my mummy no good ah.' Then the relatives surround the kid and ask if the mummy taught the child to say that. End up Vietbu only hang out with other Vietbu.

Smartest Vietbu I met opened a few nail spa joints and forbid her Singaporean husband from learning Viet. She learnt English and Chinese after marrying here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyDalglish7 View Post
Have you heard about the 3 rings on marriage? Engagement ring, wedding ring, then the .......
Whoring.
Old 28-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

wait.. why ask this question in "discussion about sex" section har?

I think TS is asking about the sexual aspect of the marriage?

I see many replies is on family relationship, financial advice etc...

Isn't TS asking about sexual aspect becos this is supposed to be discussion about sex right? Just curious

Like does vietnam gal like adventurous sex?
or do they like raw? or do they give BJ? or they too shy to let TS paint ?
etc???
Old 28-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

They probably like it raw with the person they like. They have ways to prevent pregnancy and the guys there in Vietnam dont use cd unless the girl insist. They do BJ only if the guy wants it but not fantastic, only a hand full with superb skills!! Painting, you have to break that ice, once successful, tbey will want more.
Old 29-10-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Getting married soon, need all the advice I can get
Don't do it.
Many sg man viet woman union ends in divorce usually because of 2 reasons
1. The woman found another man and was caught by the husband (that will be you)
2. The woman felt she deserves better and found another man
Old 29-10-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Anyone else married Vietbu?

Just 2 add on. Thai and VN brides. I have no %. Local men who married these women are into 2 marriages. This foreign women knew and dont mind. The mother of this. Does this local men mind their wives working as FLs?

In our society. I am looking down on this men because they eat slippers meal. They are lazy and their wives bring in $. Again. What made this men think this arrangement will lasts for yrs?

Is this a message from Eric Khoo movie? 12 stories. QYF character. She wish to earn illegal biz, she need her husband, "Jack Neo" to accept it. In the movie. He cannot live with this, he wanted out.

FYI. This morning at coffee shop. 2 above 60s Chinese men conversations. 1 of their buddy married a VN woman. They agreed. She is beautifully. I was thinking of dirty things. Is this VN woman going to work as FL? Husband and wife arrangements. Stupid arrangement. Target of ICA ops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1