The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone else married Vietbu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
First of all, congrats for having found your soulmate in the form of a Vietnamese bride.

One of my younger cousin got into an arranged marriage with a Vietnamese girl early this year. Now, I am not very close with this cousin. So what I can share here are just snippets of what I hear from my mum, who is close to her younger sis (The mum of my cousin).

1. As mentioned, his was an arranged marriage. Not sure about the fees, but I guess its standard rate. The girl is 22, and comes direct from a village. He is in his late 30s. The only English words that she know are "Yes" and "No". So she has to use an online translator to communicate with my cousin, even till this day.

2. During the arrangement process, the girl mentioned one of the prerequisite, and that is for my cousin to get his own flat. To me, this is a big red flag. Fyi, he is currently staying with his mum.

3. She was quickly ushered into my cousin's house once all the arrangements were settled. About 2 months later, she was pregnant. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that my cousin probably got too horny, and fucked and dumped his cum inside her during their first night together. No need for an online translator this time. Sex is a universal language.

4. With news of her pregnancy, came the arrangements for the actual wedding ceremony. Take note that this period was still full of restrictions, so they could only hold a simply ceremony with their own family members. They didn't fly to Vietnam. She went on to give birth to a healthy baby girl.

5. Her visit pass expired last month, so she has to fly back to Vietnam. I was told she will wait there for 6 months before cumming back upon renewal of her pass. (Don't ask me why 6 months). The baby will stay here. 6 months is a long time. The girl could be fucking her ex-bf back in her village, while my poor cousin here probably has to DIY or call FL.

One more thing- according to one of my friends who travels regularly to Vietnam on business trips before the pandemic, it is in the DNA of the Vietnamese women to go out there and work to help support the family. They are known to be workaholics and very independent. The husband can stay at home and shake leg if he so chooses.

Also, you already know by now.... you not only has to support your Vietnamese wife, but her entire family and other extended ones.

This is all I can share at this point. I wish TS all the best.
In your cousin's defense, Bro Piledriver, if she looks anything like this, I'd lose my load also!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Gamxia zui zui everyone, she worked as a ML previously but now finding normal work liao.

I do know of the challenges that we will face, that's why I'm more willing to listen to more advice to better prepare myself hahaha
Old 24-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Gamxia zui zui everyone, she worked as a ML previously but now finding normal work liao.

I do know of the challenges that we will face, that's why I'm more willing to listen to more advice to better prepare myself hahaha
This is added information, Bro holomolo.

As mentioned in Bro snooker's post, there are different expectations and different handling for the different types of foreign wives.

Everybody has a past. If she worked previously as an ML, then I think the biggest hurdle is whether you can accept that that is her past and you are able to move on and look forward now she has changed profession.

Just my two cents' worth.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 24-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post

Everybody has a past. If she worked previously as an ML, then I think the biggest hurdle is whether you can accept that that is her past and you are able to move on and look forward now she has changed profession.

Just my two cents' worth.
I second this. i think the biggest part is whether you yourself can look past the fact that she used to be an ML. Especially when i believe TS knows what may possibly go on in the room.

As sounded off by other bros, you are likely expected to take care of her family back in viet and possibly extended family as well.

hearing experience from my friend, every month need to give money back. sometimes house problem, farm animal sick this and that, also need give money. came to a point my friend dont want to give anymore. relationship turned quite sour. ended in divorce.
Old 24-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I second this. i think the biggest part is whether you yourself can look past the fact that she used to be an ML. Especially when i believe TS knows what may possibly go on in the room.

As sounded off by other bros, you are likely expected to take care of her family back in viet and possibly extended family as well.

hearing experience from my friend, every month need to give money back. sometimes house problem, farm animal sick this and that, also need give money. came to a point my friend dont want to give anymore. relationship turned quite sour. ended in divorce.
To add on to what Bro owlette posted: if you really love this girl, you should or should try to look past her past.

Personally I find this very difficult. I used to date pub girls and while they tell me that I am their only man and the others that call them are just "paying customers", the jealousy I feel is very real. A lot of drama. I won't hijack your thread; maybe I will save this for another thread, another time.

If you are faced with the same responsibilities mentioned above, if you really love this girl, perhaps you should see it as you being the "savior" of her and her family?

Imagine she was some Cinderella-type poor country girl and you are that hero of a Prince Charming that come to save her life (and her family).

I know that the financial responsibilities will be very great but maybe you could turn them into your favor? Start a business in Vietnam, employ them and get them to run it for you?

Just some thoughts.

Old 24-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

how long have you known her and how much of the challenges have you apprehend? going to marry liao then post sounds like a hasty decision.

a fellow bro had suggested, do read that Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner thread. there are decade of experience to be obtained there.
Old 25-08-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

To sum up any foregin marriage,

1. Where, how and duration you know her from
2. U marry due to baby or really love
3. You understand her culture or not

If 1, 2 and 3 r red flags, then I would advise you rather not marry. Be a bastard instead of regretting lager.
Old 25-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone else married Vietbu?

The morale of the story. Husbands must worked hard, whether employed or self employed. Wives will stay with him thru the ends. I had come across a taxi driver who gave his wife, new citizen from Malaysia more then 20 yrs ago. Only $400 a mth. And he "feed" PT WLs and HC PRC FLs.

If he got himself a divorce? He asked 4it.

Miss Siew PY has conducted a street interview with young Malaysians. 2 SYTs said they spend btw M$5000 to M$6000 a mth.
Old 26-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
epoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post

If 1, 2 and 3 r red flags, then I would advise you rather not marry. Be a bastard instead of regretting lager.
Very well written and I agreed.
Old 26-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
AnitaAnak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
Very well written and I agreed.
My exact sentiments.
Old 26-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post

this relates to both vietbu n siambu
Old 26-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

most of the viet lady i know after marriage will have ECA outside.
even happily married ones are the same.
Old 28-08-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
most of the viet lady i know after marriage will have ECA outside.
even happily married ones are the same.
Goes both way lo..seen alot married guys with vn or Thai wives also makan outside.
Old 28-08-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
this relates to both vietbu n siambu
Relates to all marriage ba..even local.
Old 28-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Getting married soon, need all the advice I can get
Actually bro, u need share more before anyone can comment

Also we can advise only. U want do what is still ur call
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1