The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 12-12-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu
Re: Bukit Merah

all look like elephant
Old 12-12-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Sometimes I really don't understand why people zap lol.

"You use cologne to spray your smelly cock?"

What a comment, but no, it's to spray yourself so you still smell similar like how you usually do, to the rest around you.
Just ignore bro. i got one post i say "will avoid" then someone call me loser.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post

all look like elephant

They forget to photoshop la ..
Old 13-12-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 16
sandy87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysandy87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

one at indus Road. Kitty came back from mother land.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
Hi bro, what's the services and price she offered now in bk merah?
Last time her playability was high in BQ, took cleanwrap bj at 2b. After she moved out from BQ, I stopped patrol her cos cannot remove top to zhut
only HJ + roam now (plus zhut and dig as other bro say)
massage only for 20min. The rest of time turn over to play rod.
she put on abit meat. feel very standard MP/SPA package.
really not comparable to BQ days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Is $88 package needed?
$58/$68 will do although counter will upsell

Quote:
Damage bro?
+$50 and she will ask for abit more.
Old 13-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

$58/$68 will do although counter will upsell

+$50 and she will ask for abit more.
Thanks! Up u before and can not up one more time.
Old 13-12-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Thanks! Up u before and can not up one more time.
Coco is good at massage

Last edited by awpig; 13-12-2022 at 01:29 PM.
Old 13-12-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Heard that someone wanted to buy her panty for $50
Good business, more profits!
Old 13-12-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of

Wow your all post the spa name do obvious, no worries about the AV visit?
Old 13-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow your all post the spa name do obvious, no worries about the AV visit?
Bro whether post the Spa name or not, AV already knew what is happening inside the shop. Is whether they want to raid or not only. 99% of spa did all these services.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro whether post the Spa name or not, AV already knew what is happening inside the shop. Is whether they want to raid or not only. 99% of spa did all these services.
Bro I do agree with u on some of what u had said. However, they know is one thing. So long as we don’t overdo anything that forces them to act in order to answer to public is another thing. We can share things here but keep it vague. if any bro really need clarification, jus pm the TS. We don’t have to post so oblivious and openly.
Old 13-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, what's the services and price she offered now in bk merah?
Last time her playability was high in BQ, took cleanwrap bj at 2b. After she moved out from BQ, I stopped patrol her cos cannot remove top to zhut
====================
avoid blacklist Anna at 116 bt merak relax spa
she work and move all over singapore keep change spas
u all should know y - carrot chop, cut service but demand high price + tip
anyway all the girls also don'y like her - damn howlian and sabo
also this y she keep changing spa + keep changing lao gong
Old 13-12-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not posting address is not because AV don't know what is going on. Most of the raids only happen when the neighbouring shops complain, forcing them to take action. By posting address, many idiots will treat that place like a zoo with no intention to visit, and hang around the place suspiciously, which will trigger the neighbouring shops.

People need to understand more about how AV works and why people don't post address openly...

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-12-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Not posting address is not because AV don't know what is going on. Most of the raids only happen when the neighbouring shops complain, forcing them to take action. By posting address, many idiots will treat that place like a zoo with no intention to visit, and hang around the place suspiciously, which will trigger the neighbouring shops.

People need to understand more about how AV works and why people don't post address openly...
Well said.
Old 13-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should be more concerned about your history and reputation here. If we know you are a sabo king who openly share the name, address and services of a joint, which TS will want to share the lobang with a irresponsible samster in future?

After all; when we share the contacts of gems, we want fellow samsters to enjoy reliable good service and also to help the ladies earn more money. We are not sharing so that the ladies can get caught by AV sooner.

Plus during a raid, some of us may be visiting the joint at the moment. By exposing the joint, you are also endangering guys who happen to visit at the time of the raid

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1