The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

I love to give it a try if someone can or willingly to share.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 15
barslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+150 for you
Thanks bro , returned the fav
Old 01-07-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Butt hole hair
Any recommendations?
Old 07-07-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 11
teen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of lightteen123 is a glorious beacon of light

TBH when i was trying out one of a ML in bugis area, she did mentioned that mine was quite bushy (truth is its been awhile since i last trimmed).

Suprisingly she said that she didnt mind to help me trim it and i actually got a foc trimming service from her after the deed XD.

(Im not saying she provide that service FOC and to all her clients ah, just sharing my 2c)
Old 07-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

This thread reminds me of an ex gf who used to help me shave clean clean.. rock solid all the way man. After wash up she will suck me off. Omg.
Old 24-07-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try boyzillian
its hot wax but well worth it
cos completely botak
Old 25-07-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
This thread reminds me of an ex gf who used to help me shave clean clean.. rock solid all the way man. After wash up she will suck me off. Omg.
bro, I had an ex-gf who did that service too. She knows its my fav so she would give me this treat once a week, but the first time she whipped out this menu, I was blown out of my mind.

My ex-gf knows pedicure and basic facial so she always cleaned my face and nails. One day, she went to trim my pubic hair also, without me knowing.

She started by trimming my toe nails first, which always gets me on and I would usually grab her and fucked her hard once she's done with the last toe. But before I could do that that day, she stopped me and asked me to lie down because she wants to put on face mask for me. (not the paper kind but the cream type which hardens). I obliged because she would give me a blowjob and make me blew into her mouth while waiting for the mask to be done.

Mask done, as usual she went down and unzip my pants and pulled my underwear down. Suddenly I felt a cold cream around my dick and she giggle saying 'today I will give u extra service ok'

Omg, she did just that, meticulously trimming and cutting my pubic hair while teasing and stroking my dick. As it was quite a mess, she only gave a slight blowjob before the hair flew all over then gave me a really sensual HJ while I was lying down still with the face mask. Then she came up and whispered 'baby, just relax and enjoy ok.... shoot into my mouth when u ready. Love u'

I would enjoy this every other week since then.
Old 25-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
onll99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone have happy ending at waxing shops before?
Old 25-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 16
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all
Talking Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
WangLi???
Old man memory is bad. Sounds familiar..I think so

I'm surprised she still around in the trade. Thought she had RTC liao..
Old 25-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
monkeyseemon is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone have happy ending experience at wax shops?
Old 25-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

did with SLG homebased auntie ML b4, overall decent but not shiok enough because the ML a bit nearer to 35-40 yrs old. will use a razor shaver, plastics sheet and do it on the bed, will include the butt hair and all. cleanup followed by massage, finish with HJ $110.00. only tried once not my cup of tea
Old 27-07-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

There used to be one at kaki bukit, located inside industrial building somemore. A MILf who does trimming and give a nice hj to follow it off. If she has no customers after, u can sit at the sofa outside smoke with her and she will just be in her G string
Old 29-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Joseph2635280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
There used to be one at kaki bukit, located inside industrial building somemore. A MILf who does trimming and give a nice hj to follow it off. If she has no customers after, u can sit at the sofa outside smoke with her and she will just be in her G string
Bro, able to share contact? Tks!
Old 29-07-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DP3142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mind sharing her ctc bro?
Old 29-07-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, able to share ctc? Thank you so much!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1