The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennq1q1 View Post
Why not? Many FL offer 2/3hr rates.. paying a sugarbaby also draws a clean line and is considered commercial to me. When you cheat with someone u know from real life, that’s playing with fire and u need to be real careful.. a risk I’m not willing to take
Totally agreed . Save the time & also minus the all troubles . Afterall , nothing is free . If you thought sex offered is free then mostly you're wrong . Still need to pay for dinner , drinks , entertainment..... ect & also time consuming last but not lest still not sure you get serviced or you need to service her . Most important , no ties attached / no emotion attachment .
Wives can be forgiving if husband's are caught whore mongering but caught with a mistress that is a whole lot of difference .
Old 19-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personally my wife dun enjoy sex. I still love her very much but I dun like to force n i enjoy long like 2hr plus of hours of teasing n playtime. I also need my partner to enjoy the moment so I will feel good and get very turn on. I only go for commercial sex because cheating can probably result in things getting messy esp if the lady is single. To me cheating emotionally and physically is different..
agreed. staying married and staying sexually active in a marriage are totally different things

I do the same. Just pay and settle your needs outside. No need for emotional blackmailing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-12-2021, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Personally my wife dun enjoy sex. I still love her very much but I dun like to force n i enjoy long like 2hr plus of hours of teasing n playtime. I also need my partner to enjoy the moment so I will feel good and get very turn on. I only go for commercial sex because cheating can probably result in things getting messy esp if the lady is single. To me cheating emotionally and physically is different..
Same issue here. Wife hates sex, but that's the only biggest challenge in our relationship. Everything else is good. And me being young and stupid, wanted to save first time for marriage, so was completely blindsided. Rather than cheat with someone I know, commercial is the best option to keep everyone happy
Old 20-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You may think there is a distinction between cheating emotionally and physically. However, to your wife and her family, it is very much the same thing. If she/they find out, they will feel that you cheated. The only upside to this is there is no third party to hurt.
Old 24-12-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
VVoF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about when women cheat as well?

You never know what happen to a lonely housewife when someone young or sweet talker pop in the picture.

So husband close both eye and cheat together?
Old 24-12-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Exactly. Women can cheat too. I don’t think an ordinary man can tolerate the humiliation of wearing green hat. If want to marry, best to find decent looking gal, fuck her only and keep her happy so she less likely to cheat. If it develops into a sexless marriage, she may find someone else to give her the satisfaction. This is my outsider view as an unmarried man. I can imagine it’s not easy to keep up the sparks in a marriage.

We are living in a world where faith, loyalty and moral values is a rare commodity. See the news so many celebs cheating on their wife or husband, people getting divorced like without thinking...
Old 24-12-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Pls don’t zap me, I just want to see more happy families in Singapore. Hopefully we can reverse the divorce trend
Old 24-12-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVoF View Post
How about when women cheat as well?

You never know what happen to a lonely housewife when someone young or sweet talker pop in the picture.

So husband close both eye and cheat together?
Never maintain a marriage this way.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Pls don’t zap me, I just want to see more happy families in Singapore. Hopefully we can reverse the divorce trend
You are like decades late. The fertility rate is going down the drain since 1970s and divorce rate is going uphill since the 1990s

Love your optimism, but the trend is going to continue. Numbers are facts and they speak the truth. Gonna talk about (some) factors which people usually choose to ignore or ignorant about it.

We are going extinct as we speak at this moment. Maintenance fertility is 2.1. Ours are way below that since early 1980s onwards. My projection, in 70-80 yrs time. For every 10 Singaporeans born at that period, least 8 will have both parents that are foreign born.

1) Uptake of tertiary education for women (This has correlation for women in delaying marriage, initiating divorce or choose to be single)
2) Feminism (Female > Male, not Female ==Male.)
3) Astronomical rising in cost of living (You can thank PAP for that)
4) Suppression of wages, esp mid or lower income (You can thank PAP for that)

FERTILITY RATE
https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...fertility-rate

DIVORCE RATE
Old 12-01-2022, 10:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
You are like decades late. The fertility rate is going down the drain since 1970s and divorce rate is going uphill since the 1990s

Love your optimism, but the trend is going to continue. Numbers are facts and they speak the truth. Gonna talk about (some) factors which people usually choose to ignore or ignorant about it.
the topic is why do you all cheat? Lol... relevant info mate...relevant info...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-01-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 8
Nicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to beholdNicktamer99 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
agreed. staying married and staying sexually active in a marriage are totally different things

I do the same. Just pay and settle your needs outside. No need for emotional blackmailing
There’s a fixed truth in all of life. Free isn’t free and free comes with a lot of costs. If you’re not paying it. It’s already incorporated in the upfront FOC charges. In the case of Sex. Paying is the cheapest option Free no matter how you may like to view it….IS NEVER CHEAP
Old 13-01-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am only replying to user peacekeeping, not the topic. Read the quote again. If you looking for trouble go else where. Time for you to grow up.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Exactly. Women can cheat too. I don’t think an ordinary man can tolerate the humiliation of wearing green hat. If want to marry, best to find decent looking gal, fuck her only and keep her happy so she less likely to cheat. If it develops into a sexless marriage, she may find someone else to give her the satisfaction. This is my outsider view as an unmarried man. I can imagine it’s not easy to keep up the sparks in a marriage.

We are living in a world where faith, loyalty and moral values is a rare commodity. See the news so many celebs cheating on their wife or husband, people getting divorced like without thinking...
Unless you want to have legitimate children. Modern marriage no longer benefits men. The environment in SG does not foster happy marriages.
Old 14-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
It's very relevant. Except for you.
Old 17-01-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Unless you want to have legitimate children. Modern marriage no longer benefits men. The environment in SG does not foster happy marriages.
There are happy families around or at least both parties try hard to keep their marriage. Children is important factor. Without children it’s hard to have a complete marriage. But even then it’s still possible if both parties can maintain the thirst for each other. In other words, you are screwed if one day your wife don’t feel like bedding you anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1