The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any Pinoy pub or Pinoy place to go have fun in jb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanch View Post
Would be keen to join in. Mind if you can pm. My the location in pelangi?.. Near giant?
Bro, Just serach on Google maps for De Cool.
Cheers
Old 30-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tanch is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks.. Got it..
Old 30-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanch View Post
Would be keen to join in. Mind if you can pm. My the location in pelangi?.. Near giant?
De Cool Bistro -

63 Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru
Old 21-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
delljb is Cool - loads of Potential

..there one new pub in JB...all beautiful pinoy ladies...
Old 21-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Homealone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by delljb View Post
..there one new pub in JB...all beautiful pinoy ladies...
bro, you care to share any info on that?
name?
location?

I know a place at rosmerah have a few pinoy ladies, forgot the name tho.
a bit run down, not too expensive tho.
Old 28-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
SeenSeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey guys. Had an overnight stay at JB over the weekend. Stayed at Pelangi and walked to De Cool. Checked it out from outside, not much crowd. Around 11pm, went in and sat down alone at a table. Not a big place with a pool table and you can sing song too. It was a Sat night. 3 other big tables of Singaporean, Indians and Malays and another lone Japanese in the corner. Ordered a bucket. A bucket of Carlsberg with around 7 or 8 bottles is 150rm. Ladies drink is 60rm for a glass and 150rm for a jug. A Laos girl came and asked me if she can drink with me. Looks 7.5/10, body is tight but cannot speak much English. Chinese still ok. They have maybe 8 Pinoys and only 2 Laos girls. Checked with mami, she say most of the time are these few. The mami is very nice and friendly. Played games and after a few drinks, got more touchy with the Laos girl. The girls here butterfly also. But it was only me and another table so she sat with me for most of the time. Bought her 60rm LD. Got much more touchy after that. French kissed for long time, can rubba but touching boobs still out of bounds. Maybe need go a few more time. All other tables like quite boring though. Just see them hugging, nth else. Bar close at 2am, managed to finish the bucket by then. Got her facebook and will be back to see her.

Beside the pub and up the stairs is another similiar one and down the road got another bigger one called Wonderland. Heard from Mami is same concept with viet girls. Maybe can find some kakis to try and hunt tgt next time. For now, I still heading back to find the Laos girl. Hope can get something special.

Let me know if anyone wanna join me.
i would like to join. Btw,i'm malaysian
Old 30-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Checked out this De Cool place at 9pm yesterday. Too early for any kind of action to take place. The girls are just not in the mood yet. According to the pinoy girl, it gets more happening after 11pm when the crowd comes in.

so for me, it was just talk and nothing else. Boring as hell. Saw the other table got 1 guy with 3 girls surrounding him but he was only hugging a fair skin Laos girl, ignoring the rest.

1 pinoy with super big tits but she stayed at his table and didn't go around.
1 bottle beer is RM22. Got 2 bottles, then add SST and the RM5 nuts so end up 2 bottles and nuts works out to be RM51.
I asked the pinoy with me if the girls are playable and huggable and she said you have to buy LD la. Each LD RM150. I went ah? So expensive, not buying. Then I expose her by saying I thought got RM60 LD. She gave a grimace and said ya.

KNN, no give fun, no GFE, straight away chopper come out. Major turnoff. Finished my bottles and left. Too bad the wrong girl came to say hi and the rest all stayed away.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Checked out this De Cool place at 9pm yesterday. Too early for any kind of action to take place. The girls are just not in the mood yet. According to the pinoy girl, it gets more happening after 11pm when the crowd comes in.

so for me, it was just talk and nothing else. Boring as hell. Saw the other table got 1 guy with 3 girls surrounding him but he was only hugging a fair skin Laos girl, ignoring the rest.

1 pinoy with super big tits but she stayed at his table and didn't go around.
1 bottle beer is RM22. Got 2 bottles, then add SST and the RM5 nuts so end up 2 bottles and nuts works out to be RM51.
I asked the pinoy with me if the girls are playable and huggable and she said you have to buy LD la. Each LD RM150. I went ah? So expensive, not buying. Then I expose her by saying I thought got RM60 LD. She gave a grimace and said ya.

KNN, no give fun, no GFE, straight away chopper come out. Major turnoff. Finished my bottles and left. Too bad the wrong girl came to say hi and the rest all stayed away.
Ya...I think the Pinoy not playable but some are pretty. Annoying though. They nv do anything still got cheek to ask for LD while I was playing with my laos girl
Old 09-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
chemist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try out this pub. It's along the main road opposite Plaza Pelangi.

Banana Pub. At Jalan Harimau Tarom. It has a huge LED signage flashing. Quite a few pretty and fun girls there. Good playability.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Try out this pub. It's along the main road opposite Plaza Pelangi.

Banana Pub. At Jalan Harimau Tarom. It has a huge LED signage flashing. Quite a few pretty and fun girls there. Good playability.
Hey thanks! Will check it out. How is the damage?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Hey thanks! Will check it out. How is the damage?
Would like to check out but always fear the causeway jams..
Old 12-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chiong JB from time to time. Any bros interested to chiong together do pm me your wechat? See you!
Old 16-10-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheDarkestLords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok guys , let me advise on GRO pubs as I am very familiar

OT5 Molek - About 10 Pinoy
Candle Bar - 3 Pinoy
De Cool - 12 Pinoy
Grand paragon hotel highest floor bar - 3 Pinoy
Armani pub & 97 - 10 Pinoy
Banana pub - 5 Pinoy

I will update time to time
I actually know every pub in Johor kind of . Not to brag
Old 17-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkestLords View Post
Ok guys , let me advise on GRO pubs as I am very familiar

OT5 Molek - About 10 Pinoy
Candle Bar - 3 Pinoy
De Cool - 12 Pinoy
Grand paragon hotel highest floor bar - 3 Pinoy
Armani pub & 97 - 10 Pinoy
Banana pub - 5 Pinoy

I will update time to time
I actually know every pub in Johor kind of . Not to brag
Hi, Bro TheDarkestLords,

thank for the update.
Which is most happening??

I plan to drop by this weekend.

Cheers
Old 23-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
chemist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would say Banana Pub. Went there last night, they have like about 8 girls now. Quite happening and they really entertain and service you well. Recently quite a crowd there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1