The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Will this affect 🤔 chionging

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/indonesia...201645728.html
Old 06-12-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
egammad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro want to meet up to go explore classic or malioboro today or tmr night? First time in jakarta.
Old 08-12-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
avwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Thanks for sharing, up u.

Btw, correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe "spas" like 1001, malio, empo do not really have proper massage. Usually it's just playing piano or none at all

For slightly more proper massage+b2b+full svc, i think you probably have to try those smaller establishments eg. orchardz, etc

Enjoy your stay, I'll be going jakarta tmrw night but doubt will go out much since my regular is coming over to stay with me.
Can I know the exact address for this Orchardz where you can get good massage and full service? What's the pricing like?
Any other places where you can get good massage and FJ?
Old 08-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
By right, no.

As "anyone engaged in sex outside marriage may face up to one year in prison or fines. Anyone cohabiting as husband and wife outside marriage may face up to six months in prison. In both cases, the police can prosecute people only based on official complaints made by their parent, child or spouse. "

Frankly, it's not as bad as what foreign medias are reporting.. as if it's the end of Indonesia's tourism industry. As of now, we still do not know the extent/details to the new law, so if "makan" outside and not bring back to hotel... I believe it shouldn't affect much. Probably the inconvenience will come if foreigner and indonesian couple checking into hotel together (in my opinion)

Moreover, Jokowi have not signed off yet (though many expect he will sign it) and it will take 3 years to be fully implemented.

So for now, chiong while it still lasts

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 08-12-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwolf View Post
Can I know the exact address for this Orchardz where you can get good massage and full service? What's the pricing like?
Any other places where you can get good massage and FJ?
You can go google for Orchardz industri or orchardz kemayoran.
Orchardz jayakarta used to have a spa there, but I haven't gone back so I'm not sure if it's still opened. Orchardz bandara branch confirm closed.

pricing can range from ala carte eg. massage 250k to 300k + FJ 350k (talk direct with the masseuse) or they have paket deals like different types of b2b massage including FJ for around 850k to 900k+. Prices at orchardz kemayoran will be higher as its the newest (opened in 2018 iirc)

Anyway, above price is just for reference... but shouldn't be too far off. As for other places, do everyone a favour... spend some time and read through this thread. Won't take you more than 2 hours.

PS. For all suggestions etc, kindly do your own due diligence ie. call to the venue to verify or search the internet for more info.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================

Last edited by Setzer; 08-12-2022 at 06:50 PM. Reason: additional
Old 08-12-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

egammad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

End of my Jakarta trip

Classic 2.5, 3.5 for dabao until 7am
Went around 9pm
Loud music. Got live band. Didnt ask about the quickie price.
Grab or taxi in and out of classic will need to pay extra entrance/parking fee at the car gantry

Malioboro local 1.01, 1.25, 1.81.
Went around 3pm
Listen from bros i alight at the mart outside of malio and walk in to avoid tipping the door boys.
Level 1 is the suana/gym area. Level 2 is a lounge/bar to choose girls. There is a mamasan here name "amay" that can speak chinese but she is incharge of imported girls( china, vietnam, russian)
Asked the mamasan. Malio open at 1pm. But girls selection will be limited.
When leaving the door boys surrounded me and request to be tip. Signal me with 100k note. I just gave what i have after paying. Around 15k.

Tematik 650k, 750k, 850k.
Went around 8pm
A sbf bro intro me this place. Also got gym got jaccuzi. Can ignore and direct go to second floor lounge/bar area to choose girls for action.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Orchardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
You can go google for Orchardz industri or orchardz kemayoran.
Orchardz jayakarta used to have a spa there, but I haven't gone back so I'm not sure if it's still opened. Orchardz bandara branch confirm closed.

pricing can range from ala carte eg. massage 250k to 300k + FJ 350k (talk direct with the masseuse) or they have paket deals like different types of b2b massage including FJ for around 850k to 900k+. Prices at orchardz kemayoran will be higher as its the newest (opened in 2018 iirc)

Anyway, above price is just for reference... but shouldn't be too far off. As for other places, do everyone a favour... spend some time and read through this thread. Won't take you more than 2 hours.

PS. For all suggestions etc, kindly do your own due diligence ie. call to the venue to verify or search the internet for more info.
Negotiating FS in the room with the girl is cheaper than buying a paket at reception – 300 vs 350. But you change into a bathrobe before going to the room, so you have to remember to bring cash with you. Otherwise, the girl will pass you a chit to sign for the tip to be paid to the cashier. And if it’s for FS, you may be asked to top up.

The girl is supposed to take off her top during the massage. But if the girl is young, she may refuse to remove her top or even to do any special with you.

Even though you pay for 1.5 hours, the actual massage is only 1 hour. If you agree to a special – HJ, BJ, FS – the girl will stay with you, otherwise she’s finished and will leave.

You can’t see the massage girls. They will post the numbers of the girls who are available. You can look for a number on a iPad to see her pic, but the process is tedious and the numbers will be constantly changing. Also, the locals already know the hotties’ numbers so your chances of booking a popular girl are slim.

Some places have sideliners that you can see, but they are more expensive and may not do massages.

In the end, I stopped going to these massage++ places because they were so hit or miss. Classic/Travel are cheaper and you can see the girls and talk to them.

Note that the above info was pre-covid.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Jakarta Info thread

Summary of my past few trips...

Kimochi Mabes
I went for the first time quite a while back, seeing some posts here.
Its a very local place, along the small alleys so please don't be shocked.
Theres a HJ+BJ package which is 500+k
Full Service is 600-700k? Can't remember exact.
Anyway, you can book via WA or ask about rates also.
Find it on kaskus
You can choose girls from some picture cards.
Honestly most look quite bad, but 1-2 are 6/10 passable can take if horny...
The room is pretty old and shower is pretty gross.
Service was good with legit massage, and the girls are hardworking (out of the 2 times I went and chose different girls)

Verdict: Good if you are horny for a quickie on a budget.

Malioboro
Decided to chiong alone around 10pm after many failed outcalls using bait-and-switch from Twitter.
Went to level 3 IIRC.
Went to receptionist and told her i just want a girl, not interested in hanging in the pub or drinks.
She led me into the club/pub area which was noisy af with live band music and disco lights.
Papi came and showed me the rates for 1 hour FS.
Locals have 3 tiers - 1.05m/1.25m/1.5m
Viet/PRC/Uzbekistan/etc. - 2.5-3m
I told him I only have enough for Locals, he left as he is the IC for Viet/PRC/Uzbeks.
Mami came and show me the 1.25m girls.
I should have gone and see 1.05 first... since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... maybe i have something gum there.
Anyway, there were a couple of decent looking girls, and i chose my girl.
Paid 36k for coke... and another 60k for cigarettes...
Drink finish and smoke abit then go to the room upstairs.
Mamee ask for tips, but i really not enough money so i said next time.
After that i realize the girl not as pretty as i thought outside of the disco lighting
Nvm, she was hardworking and pretty nice and smiley so that's cool.
I still tipped the girl 2 red afterwards, which I think I shouldn't tbh as I already paying 1.25m....
As i was leaving tip the door guards, and security, so another 30k there.
Total damage = 1.25m + 100k (coke and ciggs) + 200k (girl tips) + 30k (tips for guards and doormen) = 1.5m-ish somemore I never tip the mami.\

Verdict: Expensive

Overall I will stick to Tematik since it is much cheaper and not so noisy also.

Tematik
This is my 5th time here.
The girls are generally of better quality/on par with Malio.
Only recently I found out there are 2 types of girls - untuk (inhouse) therapist and freelancers.
I always opt for the slightly more expensive room with the full mirror-ed wall cause I like it.
Freelancers = 810k
Inhouse = 750k

Somehow all 5 times I chose from the Freelance pool, as looks more gum me. So far i tried 4 girls le out of 5 times.
Won't name them as don't want to affect their livelihood by any chance.
Girl 1 - Good looks and slim figure, good service, good attitude and patient.
Girl 2 - Good looks and curvy figure, good attitude altho when she gets tired she doesn't hide it. I actually RTF her but her bad attitude really shows the 2nd time because she literally walked off after I pre-cum... with me insisting I have not came... never mind i take it as a misunderstanding.
Girl 3 - White-skinned Indochinese looking girl, good service but cold and commercial attitude. I didn't tip her because I didn't think she deserves it.
Girl 4 - Indochinese look, but not very chio, i would say 6.5-7/10. But my favourite among her because she is very guai and provides great service with a good attitude. She BBBJ me for at least 10 minutes I was pleasantly shocked! Definitely my RTF list next I'm back in JKT.

Verdict: Tematik still my go-to place for an affordable price.
Hope any bros can share more places to check out!
Old 15-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi mates
Im travelling to Jakarta from 27 December to 1 January 2023.
If any anyone wanna join me, PM me
I rented an apartment in Jakarta South

Cheers let's have good time
Old 20-12-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

I will be at Thamrin area next month. Any recommendations nearby?
Old 23-12-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egammad View Post
End of my Jakarta trip

Went around 9pm
Loud music. Got live band. Didnt ask about the quickie price.
Grab or taxi in and out of classic will need to pay extra entrance/parking fee at the car gantry

Malioboro local 1.01, 1.25, 1.81.
Went around 3pm
Listen from bros i alight at the mart outside of malio and walk in to avoid tipping the door boys.
Level 1 is the suana/gym area. Level 2 is a lounge/bar to choose girls. There is a mamasan here name "amay" that can speak chinese but she is incharge of imported girls( china, vietnam, russian)
Asked the mamasan. Malio open at 1pm. But girls selection will be limited.
When leaving the door boys surrounded me and request to be tip. Signal me with 100k note. I just gave what i have after paying. Around 15k.

Tematik 650k, 750k, 850k.
Went around 8pm
A sbf bro intro me this place. Also got gym got jaccuzi. Can ignore and direct go to second floor lounge/bar area to choose girls for action.
normally i just walk pass the door boys even i stop in front of malio
exit if happy n gt small chg than tip abit but not 100k
Old 24-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
FeelGoodInc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by egammad View Post
End of my Jakarta trip

Hello Bro, this is something new to me!
I didn't know that it is possible to dabao a lady from Classic back to your hotel. Did you speak to the lady or mamasan on this?
Old 24-12-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
FeelGoodInc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello players, here's a summation of my CGK trip in November 2022 in which World Cup 2022 was still in action.

This FR is ideal for noobs going to CGK for the first time for pay-and-play or solo-players who prefer to release without the building up of rapport before the happy-endings.
Won't be sharing on where to stay or eat, since this thread already covers the majority of it.

Stayed over in CGK for 2 weeks and went over to the Terminal disco in Classic Hotel for my regular releases - done that for 5x during the said trip.
Much has changed pre (2020) and post-Covid (now).

Before Covid : Ceweks will be seated in one corner on the sofas; mamasans will approach you.
After Covid : Ceweks will be seated around the corners on sofas; mamasans will approach you more aggressively. I got one mamasan who literaly pulled me to her stable, on a packed and busy Friday night.

Before Covid : Stage will have the dancing ladies fully-naked from the waist up at a certain time; dancing like their lives cannot depend on it.
After Covid : Stage will have the dancing ladies in revealing clothes that can show their assets; still dancing like their lives cannot depend on it.

Before Covid : Rp.325k / shot / girl
After Covid : Rp.365k for 1 lady, Rp.550k for 2 ladies, Rp. 725k for 3 ladies, Rp.1000k+? for 4 ladies <- 1 mamasan showed me this pricelist so I am not sure if this is also offered by other mamasans.

--
Getting there :
Not gonna explain how to get there : Google maps, Gojek, Grab will do it for you.
But one thing for sure, there is an additional charge (Rp.20k?) to have your transport enter the lobby (be it for you to alight or for the vehicle to enter the lobby to pick you up).

When you're there :
It's not difficult to get to the Terminal disco, just take the lift to Level 2 (Lantai 2). There is a lift-attendant inside so just tell him Lantai 2. Smile, keep quiet, look at the dust gathering inside the lift, say Makasih when you exit the lift.

Before entering the Terminal:
You will be for by the in-house bouncers where they will check your belongings (if you're carrying a pouch / slingbag) for drugs, weapons.
The door lady will provide you with a wrist-tag number where it will use for charging for consumables when you're inside. Lose it and you'll probably pay a fine.
Checking in with the PeduliLindungi app is optional, they won't check or even care.

Inside there :
You can either browse around or mamasans will approach you and randomly choose girls for you. You can either approve or reject, no hard feelings it's just another day in the office for them. Take your time, don't get pressured.
Depending on the time and day : Quantity and and quality will vary.

Walk around until you spot the girl of your choice, or let the mamasan know what kind of girl you like, and they will use their rudimentary English vocabulary (big, slim, young, no baby, etc..).
Google translate is the best one so please download the offline translation as the cell signal is very spotty inside based on my personal experiences.

Once you have chosen your companion-of-the-hour, pay mamasan she will return with the change and a condom for the lady.
You can either keep the change or give it to her. I kept the change because it's might be useful when you leave.
Assumming you chose 1 lady at Rp.365k and gave 4 x Rp.100k notes (Rp.400k) to mamasan you will get Rp.35k in change.
Depending on the time and day you go, the room will be ready for you almost immediately or you have to wait for quite a while. In all my 5x being there; the only time where I waited for 1 hour was on Friday night.
I was there 2 x weekend afternoons, 1 x Friday night and 2 x normal weekday evenings at about 8pm. Other than the 1 x Friday night, my rooms were available immedidately.

Once payment is done, and change returned. Your companion or mamasan will ask you to wait while the companion goes into the room to take her stuff.
She will come back and ask you to follow her (them if you're looking for 3P or more) down a flight staircase to the assigned room where the cleaner will check your wrist-tag for 'verification'.

The action begins :
Once door closed and locked, lights dimmed; action starts - strip, standard shower and soap together, dry yourselves off, lay on the bed and do your deed.
On the bed, lady will prep listerine on tissues to clean your erogenous zones and 2nd-head for 'hygiene' reasons. Listerine makes it taste better, or so they say.
Roaming is very basic like those that you'd experience in our local RLD, don't expect one-dragon-service. My companions however do enjoy being painted and pleasured

All the 5 companions whom I had action with were slim, petite, young, and very tight as this is my personal preference. Boob-size is irrelevant but a bonus.
Out of the 5:
4 provided BBBJ, DATY, DFKs, allowed full-body painting and fingering.
Out of these 4, 1 was the youngest at 19y/o and had the best body-proportions around. B+ cups and tightest and wettest pussy, highly-sensitive body that shudders with every finger, tongue and lip movement on her body - tipped the most at Rp.200k.
1 provided covered BJ, light pecks only - least tips

Once your action is over:
take turns to shower and wear your clothes back. If her service is good, tip her additional. How much is up to you but for me, I tip Rp.100k. If service not good, finish the job and leave.
When you both leave the room together up the dark staircase back to the Terminal disco again, you can either stay on to repeat your action with the next hourly-date, or you can leave.

Before you leave:
Go to the cashier near the stage (it's not hard to find). Pass the cashier your wrist-tag, settle your bills in cash and you will be given a plastic sign.
Remember the chump change the mamasan gave you after paying for the lady? If you're still holding on to it, place it under the plastic sign.

Show the plastic sign (without the chump-change duh) to the bouncer guarding the door and he will let you leave. Pass the plastic sign (and chump-change hidden underneath) to the (probably) same door lady who gave you the wrist tag who will not bug you loudly for additional tip. 'Cos if you didn't tip her, you might probably be swamped by the other in-house bouncers who will ask you for tips. I learnt this on my first visit on this trip and fortunately, the bouncers didn't press for tips so this experience of keeping the chump-change for the exit helped me to sort of silence the door lady at the entrance / exit. Don't give door-lady time to count the tip. Pass it together with the sign and leave immediately. You're there for pay-and-play, not for sweet-talking to the door lady.

When you leave:
Don't make unnecessary eye-contact with the remaining bouncers who might be requesting for tips as well.
Smile, look at a faraway subject (the lift lobby will be a good choice) and make your way there.
Get down to the ground floor and book your transport back to your accommodation. Remember to thank the lift attendant.

--

So, that's it for my experience to Terminal at Classic Hotel after 2 years of not being there during Covid. Hope this helps for fellow solo-players.
Excluding my to-and-fro transport, the entire cost of pay-for-play per session will set you back about Rp.400k (if you don't plan to tip your companion, you stingy bastard) to Rp.600k (if you plan to tip well) or more if you're feeling generous. The sky's the limit!

The usual YMMV, your-poison-my-meat caveat applies: it's a budget bonk kind of place so please don't expect maidens from heaven. Some of the ladies do look like domestic helpers albeit in thicker makeup and revealing clothes on their off-days. Be patient, and get your eyes used to the dark surroundings to filter until you manage to find your poison of choice. In my earlier part, like I said, don't be pressured by what's offered to you by the mamasan. She is not the only mamasan in the premise, and if you like another set of companions from another stable, just point it out to her. Remember, it's just another day for them in the office, no hard feelings.
It helps to speak a little bit of Bahasa Melayu / Indonesia since quite a handful of their vocabulary is similar.
Importantly, don't be ngiao / stingy with your money whether you're on personal or business trip : On current FX rate, it's about SGD$1 to Rp.10 to 11k average at the present moment, so what you're paying for in CGK is certainly better value-for-money than what you're paying for in Singapore liao. For the sessions that I have spent for P4P in Classic including transport and tips, I would probably only get 2 x 90minutes in Dome 1.

Have fun peeps.

Questions to the more seasoned / experience bros reading this :
1. Are there any other places other than Terminal / Classic hotel in Jakarta that offers identical services? I will be going over soon but this time I will be putting up in South Jakarta area and Google maps has pointed out that Classic Hotel is like, 1 hour Grab / Gojek ride away. In this recent trip, I stayed in West Jakarta and it's only 25-35 minutes.
2. I did try to ask my companion (the one whom provided the best service amongst the 5 was the possibility to extend the session. However, she was not too sure even when Google translate came in to help. Any idea if this can be arranged? I am assuming for now, that I have to finish the job first, and then arrange with the mamasan again. Please enlighten? :-)

Thanks so much!

Last edited by FeelGoodInc; 24-12-2022 at 02:32 PM.
Old 26-12-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Terminal

Nice guide. Let me expand on this.

Outside: There is a counter where you can leave your bags for a fee/tip. There are 2 elevator banks. I usually take the one near the restrooms.

Floor 5: Pre-covid there was another “disco” on the fifth floor. Prices and system the same. But this was the only venue that had the superstars.

Inside: You shouldn’t let the mamasans pressure you into making a premature choice. It’s generally better to look around at all the sofas. Also look at the tables cause sometimes the nicer girls will sit at a table, sometimes with their MMS. The girls are divided into groups. One group has multiple MMS. Each MMS represents only one group. Occasionally a MMS will take a group of her girls around the tables. It’s important to maintain good relations with every MMS. Don’t brush any of them off. Keep in mind that the hottest girls usually get taken fast. You can order a drink and sit at a table while waiting for girls to come back after finishing a session. All consumables will be charged to the number on your wristband. Especially on the weekend/holiday, the tables will have signs saying they’re reserved, but if the party hasn’t arrived yet, feel free to sit at them. If you find a girl, you can invite her to join your table, where you can talk to them, dance with them, rabba rabba with them, for as long as you like, as long as you end up taking the girl. You can buy the girl a drink but it’s not necessary. You can pay for the session by credit card, in which case you will go with the MMS to the cashier. This is not the same counter as the checkout counter. IIRC there’s an extra charge for using a card. The dancers will come down and flit from table to table with a waitress holding a tray of shots for you to buy for the dancers. The dancers are probably available for taking to a room. The girls usually don’t allow you to take pics of them. It’s much more crowded on a weekend/holiday, but there are also many more girls. Some of the hotter girls, like students, only work on weekends.

Room: A waitress will follow you to the room or come later and take orders for drinks. The greedier girls will ask for not only a drink but also a pack of cigarettes. You don’t have to order anything.

Appearance: Your physical appearance is very important. The MMS quickly size you up. They want to introduce the less popular girls to you, but if they like you, they’ll show the beauties. Also, the stars may often be out of sight. Once a MMS saw me, smiled, told me to wait, then went in the back and brought out a SYT for me. Also, if you go to the disco for several days and become a familiar face, everyone will become much friendlier.

Cashiers: Flirt with the girls checking you out. They can give you a big discount on drinks if they like you.

Door girls: Once at another disco, a hot door girl started acting really friendly to me. The other door girls noticed this and urged her to do something, but she refused. The other girls seemed to be disappointed. Since I don’t know Bahasa, I’ll never know what she was supposed to do.
Old 28-12-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
airdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the best ktv place in jakarta thats open right now? i check online seems like grand paragon, alexis, zen, 1001?

i want similar experience to those viet ktv place in sg or hcm.
basically pay for room, alcohol, mama and girl. pay more get more.

malio classic all these dont have karaoke anymore only club which is quite public.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1