The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamstarz View Post
Thanks boss for the lobang. Mind sharing whats the average damage like at Sawadee Gold?
It's around the same price not much difference from other massage spa, 100? For 90mins oil massage. For 'tips' they accept 50rm, try not to spoil market too much haha
Old 20-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
JustAGuy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Went to this legendary lift massage spa few weeks ago on a weekday. Surprisingly there's nobody in the lobby, only me and the counter guy. Took 90mins oil massage and waited around 5mins till an old milf came down. I used to frequent another Thai spa which has alot younger masseur (provide specials too), but this milf is truly next level, around late 40s?

So after washing feet we took the lift up, and massage is done in curtain style room which I find disappointing as cannot make much sounds or moans as outside can hear. The massage is good and around 60mins or so she signal to flip over and action begins. Asked for 100rm for HJ which I nego to 50rm, and I ask her to strip naked but she insist on 100 for that. So no choice I agree and strip her naked. That boobs is so huge and firm for her age, lick and zhut non stop while rubbing her abalone. She stroke slowly while I enjoy the process. After release I went to shower and continue massage till the times up

Honestly I would probably head back to my previous go-to massage parlour, as the girls are way younger and the rooms are actual solid walls room instead of curtain. But oh well, times like this gotta try new stuff
Bro, which number is the late 40s to avoid?
Old 21-11-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zeus12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
It's around the same price not much difference from other massage spa, 100? For 90mins oil massage. For 'tips' they accept 50rm, try not to spoil market too much haha
What number you recommend? Read online reviews and there are some bad ones. Some say masseuse using phone during massage and more. Please let us know so we can avoid. TIA
Old 21-11-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kayseedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus12345 View Post
What number you recommend? Read online reviews and there are some bad ones. Some say masseuse using phone during massage and more. Please let us know so we can avoid. TIA
I was worried when the assigned masseuse was on her phone when she go came for me...
But it was okay.

Number 143, her name was Tia, 28 years old.
Opted for 90m, RM110
Okay strength for back, maybe ran out of strength when it was the legs, but once in a while, there will be seemingly obvious brushes on my private parts when angles clearly could be avoided. She asked if I wanted a massage down there last 15 mins. Tip of extra 50 for the HJ, didn't mind me roaming and she had her clothes on. Didn't ask for more.
Did not rush, and continue to twist and crack my back after.
Had a quick shower and left.
Total damage: 110+50
Old 21-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGuy123 View Post
Bro, which number is the late 40s to avoid?
Sorry I didn't get the number, there are mostly 40+ years old age if u read from the beginning of thread
Old 21-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus12345 View Post
I don't rmb numbers, I always get random girls and so far didn't encounter any bad experience or if anyone uses phone during session. Speaking from my own experience
Old 22-11-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going there tmr

is there any good FJ experience?

which ML can speak good english?
Old 24-11-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cometrulez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the spa room fixed at sawadee?

shower is at the massage level in their "vip" room?
Old 25-11-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

Sorry first timer here. From JB train sentral, what is the best location to call a grab if I were to go places like Sawadee Thai? Gamxia!
Old 25-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Slowking1111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post
Sorry first timer here. From JB train sentral, what is the best location to call a grab if I were to go places like Sawadee Thai? Gamxia!
Usually going anywhere in JB, if grab at custom/train I would take at the Levi’s at city square.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry for asking. Which Sawadee spa are we talking about here? Searched google maps but got a few. Scared go the wrong one..Haha..The Gal #906 is which Sawadee? Went HV yesterday saw a Sawadee Hotel opposite. Is that the one? Thinking of going today.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGong View Post
Went to Sawadee recently and below are just my 2cents, take it with a pinch of salt.

No: 155
Boob: A
Massage: 4/10

Took 1.5 hr oil massage. Cute and talkative but spent half of the time doing google translation. No paper underwear was provided. She just told me to remove everything and lie down. After 1 hour of piano massage with teasing, she asked me to turn over. She keep giving a playful smile and then grab onto my hot steaming pipe and massage a little. After that she climb over me and hands pressing on my chest, looking at me. My hands went in to removed her bra strip. She then took off her top. She stopped half way and quoted me 200 for everything. She insist on 200, my other head agreed. She even prepared her own condom. Deeds over and she brought me to shower.

No: 906
Boob: B natural (good to grab)
Massage: 8/10

Took 2 hr oil massage with #906 which previous bros had shared. Again no paper underwear given. No choice but to stripe happily. No joke her massage was good, strength is there. Occasionally her fingers would 'accidentally' touched my pipe while massaging. Feel quite shiok. After about 70 mins, she asked me to turn over. She placed the towel on my hot steam pipe and dono why she removed it and stared at it for a few seconds before placing the towel back. For legs, I thought normally will just cover both legs with towel and only uncover one side of the leg to massage while leaving the penis covered still. But for me, she just flip open one side of the leg including my steaming pipe. She then headed to grab onto my pipe and slowly rubbing it. Very gentle and playful, while rubbing my nip as well, like as if I'm not turned on enough. After a while, i decided to bring it next step, touching her abalone (clothes on).. She asked if I wanna touch while pointing to her abalone, I said yes and she took off her jeans and panty. I started to do some finger exercise and started to take off her top and bra. I have to say the boobs are good enough to grab and zuk zuk. To have the abalone generates more water, I signal her to come up and sit on the bed. She complied and I started to do some abalone painting. She was getting very wet and could only do silent moaning (scared others outside can hear). After awhile, I just tease her abalone by whacking it with my pipe. Luckily I brought condom. She was kinda happy when she saw me taking the condom out. No time to waste with more foreplay. We did missionary, doggy and cowgirl. During the cowgirl she kiap her legs so tightly till I cannot take it and boom there it goes. Well.. I only wished she could have the freedom to moan loudly and we could piak piak loudly. Did massage for the remaining time and brought me to the shower. Through the whole thing, she did not mentioned anything about price, did not ask for $$$. I gave her the amount of tips and left a happy man. FYI, she returning to TH in Jan for a month.
This one i mean. Is which Sawadee ?
Old 25-11-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowking1111 View Post
Usually going anywhere in JB, if grab at custom/train I would take at the Levi’s at city square.
Oic! Thank you so much!
Old 25-11-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I try one yesterday night at sawadee thai spa

this time they assign me a baby elephant

bo bian I just take lor, massage is okok nia

last 15 min standard package
Old 27-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy