The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
was able to book lin lin when she first came 1st mth into spore, now into her later mths, cant seem to book and no response on whatsapp or sms already.
Totally no response from her? Hmm, i know she's not those that wish to have whole day fully booked de, it's too tiring for her. Or maybe she's just not free? I could be wrong la, but maybe she got her blacklist too lols
Old 18-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I visited a few in the North before, Woodlands, Sembawang, Admiralty... all couldn't make it.
Amen brother those in the north really cmi... those in the good old days were good and in walking distance
Old 18-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I got zapped for posting an honest MR? -_-|||

No wonder there are so many fake ones around ...
Bro,
IMO, u shouldn’t be posting her location. Anyway, I did not zap u

Cheers
Old 18-11-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today late night try a new chick from Guang Zhou

Her name is AM

She look very demure and pretty … she is very green and new to this trade and she has very little customers, maybe due to blur out picture of her …

Her massage is so so only but as it’s her 2nd day so cannot really blame her but her sensual she is very hardworking …

So guys out there do try her out… the price you pay is worth the while …
Old 18-11-2022, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/#comment-43168

I went to visit her yesterday , she is good stuff … also blur out photos but I took a commando trip and it’s worth while

Her body figure is good nice legs but not boobs lovers … she first thing ask whether I need a glass of water … I end up staying longer den my time she also never rush me or take more money …

She is very new in the scene so her massage is normal but she try her best but when she starts her sensual , and when she strip her smooth skin … nice

When I am done she go toilet first den I watch her going to toilet at toilet mirror naked that view really good very wasted although I don’t want share but she say so difficult now rental payment also hard maybe now market bad for MLS but bros here go visit will find she got a very nice legs

This is based on me and my personal view
Old 18-11-2022, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
I think she came before, rem the pictures.
Yes, she's here before pre covid. Didn't expect her to be back again.
Old 18-11-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Oi... Ahh_Boi...

Arissa

Ke Er

Oiishi

GEEZ...WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE "NICE" EXPERIENCES !!?? WHAT HAPPENED TO AWESOME, OUTSTANDING AND MIND BLOWING!!!???
Wah! Wah! Finally 看到 your FR!

Other than Arissa who is my regular, the other two seems so so nia. Was hoping to find one or two interesting to visit de.

Pretty sure u have more FRs to offer! Lai Lai, don’t shy, don’t sell fish, share share leh. Hahaha

Or the last sentence is just a preview of the next round of ur awesome, outstanding and mind blowing FRs that’s coming soon, very very soon!
I’m right right? Right!? Right!?!?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 18-11-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow did Google start banning SLG.. last time i type Sglonelyguy in google straight away can find the top post with the latest number link.. now cannot even find anymore
Old 18-11-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
wow did Google start banning SLG.. last time i type Sglonelyguy in google straight away can find the top post with the latest number link.. now cannot even find anymore
Try search.brave.com
or duckduckgo.com
Old 18-11-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now that my only regular An An has left…. I don’t know who to look for anymore for decent massage and bbbj with cim. Any bros can recommend?
Old 18-11-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish0909 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/#comment-43168
I went to visit her yesterday , she is good stuff … also blur out photos but I took a commando trip and it’s worth while
Her body figure is good nice legs but not boobs lovers … she first thing ask whether I need a glass of water … I end up staying longer den my time she also never rush me or take more money …
She is very new in the scene so her massage is normal but she try her best but when she starts her sensual , and when she strip her smooth skin … nice
When I am done she go toilet first den I watch her going to toilet at toilet mirror naked that view really good very wasted although I don’t want share but she say so difficult now rental payment also hard maybe now market bad for MLS but bros here go visit will find she got a very nice legs
This is based on me and my personal view

Thank you for the MR.
But definitely No for me
Old 18-11-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Bro,
IMO, u shouldn’t be posting her location. Anyway, I did not zap u

Cheers
Thank you bro for highlighting this to me in a civilised manner. I have edited it and will take note for future MRs.

I didn't realise it was a problem because I thought the location that I specified was general enough not to pose a problem to the ML but yet sufficiently informative to the bros who found descriptions such as 'Central' not to be very useful. Furthermore, I have came across others who wrote the likes of 'Balestier, CQ, etc. Housemate of so and so', so I thought it was OK.
Old 18-11-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Newbie here, first timer.

Texted 3 MLs but all no reply...

🤔🤔
Old 18-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Newbie here, first timer.

Texted 3 MLs but all no reply...

🤔🤔
It is normal. Just keep trying. Even the laojies here do not get replies all the time.
Old 18-11-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
It is normal. Just keep trying. Even the laojies here do not get replies all the time.
I see, so it is normal. Took the advice of the bros here and bought a prepaid card just for this purpose haha.

May the kind bros here please see if I am doing it right? My text started with a good morning/afternoon, followed by asking if the ML is free at a specific timing, followed by the type of massage I wanna do.

Should be pretty standard right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1