The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
I think one of your favorite bars back in the day was ponytails correct???
No not there ponytail have live band?
Old 29-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
I think you are talking about nifty's

The bar closed down. They used to have topless if you tip enough. They will hj you your seat. BJ in the backroom and FJ upstairs.

I believe that there were BJ bars on A Santos back in 2010-2011.
Is not there,a santos was a dirty place and ladyboy around. the girl all wear lingerie and transparent can see the nipple that where I’m talking about

Please don’t think only walking street or a santos, please venture further
Old 30-07-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overview of bars in Walking street area. As of July.
Part 1

Soya - looks disorganised, don't know their clientele is Asian or Western. The setup is too casual like home business. Girls sitting around and standing on stage but they don't feel like they want to do it. Quality of girls is below average. Furniture is worn and stage looks like needs a facelift. Bros who don't have time can skip this.

Pirates - suitable for Asian clients. Mostly Korean customers. Girls are mostly medium or small size. Cater for the Korean men. The girls even dress well like Korean drama when they leave for bar fines.
Waitresses and mamasan are friendly. Barfines varies between 3500 - 5000 for the super fair skin girls. Quality above average. Should sit for a drink and LD. Avoid choosing SYT here unless you are a young and well dressed. If you are in shorts t shirt and balding with tummy, the girls may choose not to sit with you even if you buy her a drink. They are looking for the smartly dressed golfing Koreans.

Bar nana - suit Asian customers. The Boss is Korean. Small bar with ladies standing in a long narrow stage in the middle of the room. Good thing is that it is very up close, you can see the line up girls clearly. Customers sit in a row back to the walls of the bar. Nice and friendly vibes around. Girls are above average. Bought ladies drinks and had a good time here. Recommended.

Cosplay - definitely Asian clients. As you know cosplay... Girls are the kawaii type. And mostly for Japanese or Korean customers. Music is Korean theme and those BTS boy girl band type dance music. Stage in the middle, long lineup in the middle of the bar. Customers flank and seat along the walls. Bought drinks for a slim girl next door in white dress. Had a good time. Throw some ping pong balls. Recommended.
Old 30-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U assuming only but u don’t know, there is topless bar in angeles city and olongapo

Seen like u only know the bar in walking street? Angeles city still many place to venture. U should try it not only the bars in walking street only
Friends prefer to hang around Walking street due to safety concerns. We had witnessed a violent robbery some time back, hence we don't really venture too far. We are also ok without topless bars. Different preference.
Old 30-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Friends prefer to hang around Walking street due to safety concerns. We had witnessed a violent robbery some time back, hence we don't really venture too far. We are also ok without topless bars. Different preference.
I agree different preference u don’t know is fine, but not becoz u dont know u telling this thread that no topless bar at angeles city. As simple as that. U stick with walking street is fine. U go there a few time and u act lan jiao I am fine with that. But please dont quote people post. If u don’t know .Is very simple
Old 30-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

I want know more =D..
Any other bros wanna intro any pub to venture?
Old 30-07-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
I want know more =D..
Any other bros wanna intro any pub to venture?
No need lah

Come here, take walk along walking street

No need intro

Already so many names listed above
Old 31-07-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agree different preference u don’t know is fine, but not becoz u dont know u telling this thread that no topless bar at angeles city. As simple as that. U stick with walking street is fine. U go there a few time and u act lan jiao I am fine with that. But please dont quote people post. If u don’t know .Is very simple
I was just saying upon my years of visits to Angeles, I have not seen or heard of any topless bars. That's different from saying "there is no such bars in Angeles". I am still exploring as I travel anywhere. One thing I have learnt is to keep my mind open and if its ok, share experience.

I am no LJ as what you had mentioned earlier. So lets just keep this at that. Cheers.
Old 31-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am assuming you are referring to Angeles. As far as I have been to, there is no topless bar that I have seen. Olongapo, yes. I have listed the bars I had gone during my trip.
Quote:
I was just saying upon my years of visits to Angeles, I have not seen or heard of any topless bars. That's different from saying "there is no such bars in Angeles". I am still exploring as I travel anywhere. One thing I have learnt is to keep my mind open and if its ok, share experience.

I am no LJ as what you had mentioned earlier. So lets just keep this at that. Cheers.
So never been to doesn’t mean no topless bar. Remember this you started this quoting post not me. And I am fine to keep it this way
Old 31-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Any comments on Subic Bay? I was there for a day trip but noticed that the tempo is similar to Olongapo. Appreciate if any FR is given.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When the USAF still exists..
Near friendship gate, where the higher rank US officers hanging around,(no Korean invasion yet) did hv a few topless clubs. The only one that I still remember is the Mirror Club within Clarkton.
Along MacArthur towards Dau side...
Do hv a few too... and I remember they hv Tiger show too... guest can contribute some pesos (That time 1Usd=8php, and 1Sgd=4php) and girl will stack it up on top of the beer bottle then pickup with her hole.
The Finale will be a live show which performs with an guest invited from audience.

As I'm out of the bar scene, dont know now these types of clubs still exists.
But the Japanese club at the other side of the road, looks like is in that category.
Old 01-08-2022, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any comments on Subic Bay? I was there for a day trip but noticed that the tempo is similar to Olongapo. Appreciate if any FR is given.
As I said. Because of the big checkpoint after baloy, covid. I don't go to Subic town.. until now, despite being anchor in the base, maybe one of these days

Lots of guys say it's wild in subic town calapacuan.

Salomeh was highly recommended ,

btw here's a penalty clause for an FL

interesting times

Last edited by etsys; 01-08-2022 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
As I said. Because of the big checkpoint after baloy, covid. I don't go to Subic town.. until now, despite being anchor in the base, maybe one of these days

Lots of guys say it's wild in subic town calapacuan.

Salomeh was highly recommended ,

btw here's a penalty clause for an FL

interesting times

Wow. So far the FLs I met is solely for massage. So not much issues.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No not there ponytail have live band?
Ponytails was beside Devera. I thought you liked it, FYI first met you there with Datou and Ziebart ( RIP).

So long ago my memory more filled with pussy hahahahah
Old 02-08-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Is not there,a santos was a dirty place and ladyboy around. the girl all wear lingerie and transparent can see the nipple that where I’m talking about

Please don’t think only walking street or a santos, please venture further
Nifity's is on perimeter and Mt Mayon st. Its beside Garfields Last Stand. They danced in their bra and panty, if customer tip them they dance naked/topless/

Of course not only walking street and A Santos. Did you enjoy blow row though.
Last I trip i went it was sad as everything past Candy Bar Closed. I walked from Devera to Girls Generation / Roadies /After School and all bars past candy was shuttered.

HoneyKos and Night Moves are my after lunch hangout spots back in 2012/2013.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1