The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Anyone roaming perimeters today? Boarding soon hehee.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro, enjoy ur trip there!!! let me know if u manage to find any nice bar in field ok...
Old 26-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Wow, bro u like having 2nd hm there already.lol
Old 26-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

i have never been to AC, but after hearing so much about AC from my friends, i have decided to give it a try.

started my research from this thread, doing my reading from the first page and i found the information in this thread is quite valuable, thanks to those bros who have contributed the information.

thanks to taikor etsys, who has shared the information via pm & sms. thanks to taikors datou & ziebart, who have companied me during my stay in AC. with all your guidance, it makes my cheong life much easier and enjoyable!

after finishing my business activity in manila last thursday noon, i decided to move to AC. arranged the car pickup from makati avenue to AC, cost me p2600.

arrived AC around 4pm, went to SM for shopping and dinner, then meet up with taikor datou at 7pm. first time in town, taikor datou has kind enough to show me the scenes in fields and checkpoint. after hoping from bar to bar, finally i settled at dollhouse and barfine girl with p3000. the girl was nice at the bar and the pool session, but i had a lousy night when go back to hotel. the girl inststed to leave after one sexsion, i was anyhow a bit tired so decided not to argue with her, had a peaceful sleep after she left.

next day meet up with taikor datou again after lunch, afternoon bar hoping at perimeter. barfine a girl with p1500 from one korean owner bar, had two sexsions and decided to let her go at late evening, wanted to have new stock at night.

was with taikor datou at fields again, picked one nice looking uni student (at least she claims) but she can only stay until 3am, so decided to let go and move on. finally picked a door girl with party animal p2000. after back to hotel, the girl was telling me the grandmother story and she needs to leave by 5:30am, so we “work hard” in order not to waste time. however, she over slept and by the time she woke up, it was already 10am plus. she was in the rush and didn’t manage to have the morning sexsion.

taikor ziebart arrived and we were bar-walking at perimeter during afternoon. found one nice girl who keep smiling on me, decided to barfine her with p1500. this girl not very skillful but attitude very good, my first CIM in AC!

after a CIM session, bring her to makan and meet up with taikor datou & ziebart for the pool session, then we went to karaoke at midnight. my girl super like singing and she enjoyed a lot. had a fxxx sexsion at late night and one more CIM in the morning, she left hotel after 10:30am.

pool competition started at 2pm, so quick quick had my lunch and head to pony tails. picked the girl at late evening around 7pm, barfine with p2000 then go for dinner. this girl the skill was solid, nice BBBJ & CIM.

it was closed to 10pm after finishing the sucksion, so decision to stay at the hotel and not going out, because need to wake up early in order to catch the flight back to sillypore at 7:30am. had one more fucksion and sucksion and i left hotel at 5:30am.

happily back to sillypore, but i guess very soon i will be returning to AC again!

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 27-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
bro, enjoy ur trip there!!! let me know if u manage to find any nice bar in field ok...
All the bars there will be nice to you if you buy many DLDs and ring the bell.
Old 27-04-2013, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
All the bars there will be nice to you if you buy many DLDs and ring the bell.

But these methods are also counterproductive as this will signal to everyone in the bar that you have money to burn and be a sucker to everything they say and do and will milk you like a cow for everything u have
So it can go both ways.
Always best to just act normal and relax and DON'T ACT LIKE A NEWBIE and never tell them u are one (if indeed it is your 1st time). Also don't believe 99.9% of everything they tell you and you should be ok "most" of the time.

Just a few friendly tips from someone whose been there more a than a few times over the years.

Cheers and have fun

FZ
Old 27-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
i have never been to AC, but after hearing so much about AC from my friends, i have decided to give it a try.

started my research from this thread, doing my reading from the first page and i found the information in this thread is quite valuable, thanks to those bros who have contributed the information.

thanks to taikor etsys, who has shared the information via pm & sms. thanks to taikors datou & ziebart, who have companied me during my stay in AC. with all your guidance, it makes my cheong life much easier and enjoyable!

after finishing my business activity in manila last thursday noon, i decided to move to AC. arranged the car pickup from makati avenue to AC, cost me p2600.

arrived AC around 4pm, went to SM for shopping and dinner, then meet up with taikor datou at 7pm. first time in town, taikor datou has kind enough to show me the scenes in fields and checkpoint. after hoping from bar to bar, finally i settled at dollhouse and barfine girl with p3000. the girl was nice at the bar and the pool session, but i had a lousy night when go back to hotel. the girl inststed to leave after one sexsion, i was anyhow a bit tired so decided not to argue with her, had a peaceful sleep after she left.

next day meet up with taikor datou again after lunch, afternoon bar hoping at perimeter. barfine a girl with p1500 from one korean owner bar, had two sexsions and decided to let her go at late evening, wanted to have new stock at night.

was with taikor datou at fields again, picked one nice looking uni student (at least she claims) but she can only stay until 3am, so decided to let go and move on. finally picked a door girl with party animal p2000. after back to hotel, the girl was telling me the grandmother story and she needs to leave by 5:30am, so we “work hard” in order not to waste time. however, she over slept and by the time she woke up, it was already 10am plus. she was in the rush and didn’t manage to have the morning sexsion.

taikor ziebart arrived and we were bar-walking at perimeter during afternoon. found one nice girl who keep smiling on me, decided to barfine her with p1500. this girl not very skillful but attitude very good, my first CIM in AC!

after a CIM session, bring her to makan and meet up with taikor datou & ziebart for the pool session, then we went to karaoke at midnight. my girl super like singing and she enjoyed a lot. had a fxxx sexsion at late night and one more CIM in the morning, she left hotel after 10:30am.

pool competition started at 2pm, so quick quick had my lunch and head to pony tails. picked the girl at late evening around 7pm, barfine with p2000 then go for dinner. this girl the skill was solid, nice BBBJ & CIM.

it was closed to 10pm after finishing the sucksion, so decision to stay at the hotel and not going out, because need to wake up early in order to catch the flight back to sillypore at 7:30am. had one more fucksion and sucksion and i left hotel at 5:30am.

happily back to sillypore, but i guess very soon i will be returning to AC again!
bro, thanks for your post. hope I get to sexperience AC some time myself. upz you for the great sharing.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 27-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
You have been very accomodating and social when we met. Thanks for the good company.
Old 27-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
But these methods are also counterproductive as this will signal to everyone in the bar that you have money to burn and be a sucker to everything they say and do and will milk you like a cow for everything u have
So it can go both ways.
Always best to just act normal and relax and DON'T ACT LIKE A NEWBIE and never tell them u are one (if indeed it is your 1st time). Also don't believe 99.9% of everything they tell you and you should be ok "most" of the time.

Just a few friendly tips from someone whose been there more a than a few times over the years.

Cheers and have fun

FZ
Yah that's true - most of the time, you can and should discount what the girls tell you.

Most pinays are pretty good with their words - in other words, they are full of bullshit!

Old 27-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes these bros are legend im looking for brudders to plan to angelas city of sin to enjoy for maybe 3 to 4 days any brudders let me know im so intrested in pampanga
Old 28-04-2013, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1NinBKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from cebu city this afternoon. For the benefits for those who intend to fly over, the mactan bridge repair had completed. So traffic from airport to the main city is back to normal.

Concerning the barfine... Unlike AC, I would said it's much higher for those girls from the bars (not FL). Range close to 2K peso to 5K peso. The interesting point to note is ... there is no standard charge across for most bars like in the case of AC. It appears to me that cebu position for such activities is not yet over commercialized as in AC for the same reason.

About the street children. I don't see a big group operating around like in AC. However, do note that they are more aggressive in cebu than AC. I was cornered by a group of 4 trying to hold down both my arms and roam my front jean pockets. No native (unlike the case of AC) shop owners etc attempted to help me and I'm on my own to resist without using any form of violence (or I'll be in bigger trouble been accused of child abuse). Mind you, this happened on broad daylight at 2pm or so. I guess the best move I did during that time was to forcefully shaken off their hands (on my arms) and walked as fast as I could that they could not catch up (luckily I'm not as old and weak though).

Overall, my mongering experience in cebu is good for this trip. But if one's intention is solely for this purpose, perhaps AC will still be a better choice (in terms of expenses and concentration of bars within one location). Just my personal comments on one spot - Volvo KTV... I don't recommend bros to go there even though the girls are of higher quality in terms of look and body/height etc. I mean the mamasan is simply too pushy in all aspects and is 100% ruthless to even pressed for 800 peso for your first LD and subsequent LD for the same price. For those who had went there recently, you will know what I meant.
Old 28-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
Most pinays are pretty good with their words - in other words, they are full of bullshit!

Ha, and sadly for most newbies, their BS becomes even more believeable once they have your dick in their mouth.

Cheers all

FZ
Old 28-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

dogmatix, they are not only bullshit, they are all liars.
Old 28-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
You have been very accomodating and social when we met. Thanks for the good company.
fyi bro Ziebart, 3dee kor kor also beri famous in the event cp thread .... he must be tired of white meat lately and want to sample new dish .... kekeke !
Old 28-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jiayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they located in ac wouldnt mind meeting wi them in ac to show me around and exchange stories abt CP yes now turning from white to dark meat as i have been a long time china mongerer...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1