The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
Compare to D** Lane cheap liao- How wild is the girls?
I left early around 10. Not very wild then.
You might want to check it out after 12midnight to see how wild.

Coldplay opens at 6pm
Havoc opens at 8pm
Old 08-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Went to revisit some pinay places at or hard area. Not bad manage to get some action and bobbies groping. One ger was drunk and manage to up her bobbies for free without LDs
Old 08-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Kampong no more pinay pub. U can forgo it. Miss the old days too with the Minahs
yup..miss the value for money kevin pub
wonder did they move to somewhere
Old 08-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Went to revisit some pinay places at or hard area. Not bad manage to get some action and bobbies groping. One ger was drunk and manage to up her bobbies for free without LDs
I was also DFK(ing) the pinoy gal at Concorde Hotel. While her hands was holding my crown jewel. I know the boss is staring hard. But I did spent much on the LDs...
Old 08-12-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
I was also DFK(ing) the pinoy gal at Concorde Hotel. While her hands was holding my crown jewel. I know the boss is staring hard. But I did spent much on the LDs...
Which one were u. Pm me lol
Old 08-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
yup..miss the value for money kevin pub
wonder did they move to somewhere
Haven't heard from the manager and MMS.anyone got any heads-up where Kevin shifted?
Old 09-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

smoke session with Denise at Gecko...memorable
BBBJ while sitting on the stool, standing FJ doggie with clothes on or mount and sit on my lap and hump and grind while me on the stool(Numerous time), or get the room in KTV at 2nd floor for full multiple positions FJ.. every time only with Denise at Gecko. Raw but COB then shaft rod into her mouth to clean it up..

Yumi from CV Cartier, barfined to hotel overnight(numerous time), or "supper" after work, but not supper and was humping her at the CV jetty counter staircase twice, the Z bridge once(the cv LB sister always bring their guys there), and the Pavilion at the far end from the pathway which leads to the Changi chalets(Twice). Raw(CIP), CIM, COF, Swallow all can...
Once for some reason, manage to FJ her on the pool table in the pub itself and end up CIM.

Those were really some crazy time for pinoy hunting in the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Was doing a mini recce a few days ago.

Although there are still pinay pubs there, I don’t think the action is as good as before.

Gone are the days where some pubs have the smoke machine. Last time also have a couple of pubs like bourbon where there would be “bouncers” guarding the entry. Only ang moh bros can easily get in. Now no longer have such pubs.

These days the pubs also have big and clear glass where you can see through the entire pub from outside. Although they can pull the curtains down, I don’t think playability is as high anymore.

The stock at circular road also pretty bad this time round.

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spent some time on Circular last night.
Only couple of bars but one in particular pretty good including a stunning pinay who in my mind is a good 9/10. A glamour.
.. not like it used to be but there is hope.

Enjoy!
Old 11-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Only couple of bars but one in particular pretty good including a stunning pinay who in my mind is a good 9/10. A glamour.

Enjoy!
Name pl. Pm me
Old 11-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Marziozzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Enjoy!
Bro pm details???
Old 11-12-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
smoke session with Denise at Gecko...memorable
BBBJ while sitting on the stool, standing FJ doggie with clothes on or mount and sit on my lap and hump and grind while me on the stool(Numerous time), or get the room in KTV at 2nd floor for full multiple positions FJ.. every time only with Denise at Gecko. Raw but COB then shaft rod into her mouth to clean it up..

Yumi from CV Cartier, barfined to hotel overnight(numerous time), or "supper" after work, but not supper and was humping her at the CV jetty counter staircase twice, the Z bridge once(the cv LB sister always bring their guys there), and the Pavilion at the far end from the pathway which leads to the Changi chalets(Twice). Raw(CIP), CIM, COF, Swallow all can...
Once for some reason, manage to FJ her on the pool table in the pub itself and end up CIM.

Those were really some crazy time for pinoy hunting in the past...
Ohh gecko. Fav
Old 14-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Havoc.
Anyone been?
Was thinking checking it out tonight?
Old 15-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Havoc.
Anyone been?
Post FR if you going. Will ups your points.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Quote:
Havoc.
Anyone been?

Been there a couple of times..
Girls high playability...
Downside drinks 50 dollars ..
Old 16-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Any bro wanna explore together tonite? Pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1