The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
RSxxxx

Old 09-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🌋 $50 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa. Pls text 84466234 for your booking. Seeya
Old 09-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

any photos or website can view anot....
dont later go already a local aunty appear instead
Old 09-12-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Francis626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can pm the menu and recommendations.TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSxxxx View Post
Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa. Pls text 84466234 for your booking. Seeya
Old 09-12-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
any photos or website can view anot....
dont later go already a local aunty appear instead
Our place is originally singaporean local gals working here cannot send pics
But you can choose either one at our spa
We r not China or Vietnam gal
Text me what gals you want ! I arrange for you !
These no aunty at larva spa ! Are you uncle ?
Old 10-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro , today our local Chinese and Malay gals are available at larva spa , pls text 84466234 for your booking. Seeya
Old 11-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese all available at larva spa, pls text 84466234 for your booking , seeya.

Casey
Kaely , bel
Or others gals all available.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grapefruitlug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros can pm menu and damages
Old 11-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grapefruitlug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros can pm menu and damages
Old 11-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

i happen to walk pass and saw Larva at Cuppage Level 6 in front of lift
SO obvious
Old 12-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese gals are available at larva spa. Pls text 84466234 for your booking, seeya
Old 12-12-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
docnabei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many years on SBF, I seldom post things. But I feel need to share a FR on this place.

I usually massage once a month sometimes more sometimes less it just depends la. Thought of heading down to one of my usual places but then thought wah got young malay girl here why not right? So went down and got one aunty at the counter - thought OK lah she just counter lady right. Went to bathe all then the same lady came in. Thought OK lah maybe she just here to pass a towel or what. Then she asked me to lie down and started to "massage".. More like anyhow squeeze and press. The she asked GQ. I was like what to do? Already traveled here already like this. She asked me why I take so long to finish? Truth is that I had to cut many many brain power things to finish. CB then still say must support local and when I zhao got one other lao aunty outside.

You decide la if you want to try.......... FML.. 20 mins of feeling like hard earned money gone...
Old 12-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnabei View Post
So many years on SBF, I seldom post things. But I feel need to share a FR on this place.

I usually massage once a month sometimes more sometimes less it just depends la. Thought of heading down to one of my usual places but then thought wah got young malay girl here why not right? So went down and got one aunty at the counter - thought OK lah she just counter lady right. Went to bathe all then the same lady came in. Thought OK lah maybe she just here to pass a towel or what. Then she asked me to lie down and started to "massage".. More like anyhow squeeze and press. The she asked GQ. I was like what to do? Already traveled here already like this. She asked me why I take so long to finish? Truth is that I had to cut many many brain power things to finish. CB then still say must support local and when I zhao got one other lao aunty outside.

You decide la if you want to try.......... FML.. 20 mins of feeling like hard earned money gone...
upped u bro........+1

full list see link below. [password: 1234]
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Au5RYzN-ve4n0gHA...DX382?e=DcTdZ5
Old 13-12-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ewan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSxxxx View Post
Our place is originally singaporean local gals working here cannot send pics
But you can choose either one at our spa
We r not China or Vietnam gal
Text me what gals you want ! I arrange for you !
These no aunty at larva spa ! Are you uncle ?
Tried here b4. During msg say can choose the girls at the spa, when reach there suddenly say cannot. We are customers and you choose to scold us. Good luck to your business. Go at your own risk.
Old 13-12-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 13
Powerzest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerzest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewan99 View Post
Tried here b4. During msg say can choose the girls at the spa, when reach there suddenly say cannot. We are customers and you choose to scold us. Good luck to your business. Go at your own risk.
Happen to one of my close friend who recently stop going. He said he ask who is available and those specific lady he wanted is always not in and he postponed the visit as the lady he wanted not available. He told the lady who message him that these are the lady he wants and not the rest that is always available, she replied this place doesnt suit him and go else where. He was disappointed as he always wants to support local and he wanted those few ladies who is always not in and decided not to go as the rest was not his type. He no longer wants to support that place. I also decided to not go anymore. As a customer, dont chase us away as we all have our preference, respect our preference and we will come and support the lady we want n not the one that is not to our liking.
Old 13-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
stonecold888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also hardly share my fr but this shop I went once and that's it.

Texted the number ask for malay syt, recommended cherry saying is slim syt. Go there saw one malay looked like in her late 30s at the counter. Told her my appt with cherry and she say she is cherry.

Since I made an effort to all the way down then just take the leap of faith try. Not fat but definitely not slim syt. Enhanced boob and can see give birth before.

After the session went to first page of this chat stated cherry is 26 years old at 2018, now 2022 the same cherry is still 26 years old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1