The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 06-12-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Bishan park carpark now
Wow didnt know u guys were there. I'm staying nearby
Old 06-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

it is the trill of doing in the office (our office occupied the whole floor and access only with card key)

- early in the morning before any comes in (done that in the handicap toilet)

- after office hours when all left. ladies toilet, workstations and conference room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
So many places in sg and i am confined to office and conference rooms . Not exactly public in a sense ...... 😒 Have to tell myself its for safety reasons. Her hubs cannot get PI to spy on us ... hah
Old 08-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Went on a vacation with the family and our place of accommodating has a roof top swimming pool. Fortunately the kids were preoccupied with some other things so Mrs and me went to the pool ard 9pm and it was empty. We found a slightly darker spot at the corner and we took the chance.

She slid my speedos down under water and stroked my penis till I was erected. Then I slipped off her briefs (she didn’t want to wear her bikini, sianz) and she was aldy moist down there. She guided my penis in and we began thrusting. At the crucial moment I pulled out and cummed underwater.

Faster wear back and we went for a shower in our room. Had one more round in the bathtub.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
AnaR1618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Went on a vacation with the family and our place of accommodating has a roof top swimming pool. Fortunately the kids were preoccupied with some other things so Mrs and me went to the pool ard 9pm and it was empty. We found a slightly darker spot at the corner and we took the chance.

She slid my speedos down under water and stroked my penis till I was erected. Then I slipped off her briefs (she didn’t want to wear her bikini, sianz) and she was aldy moist down there. She guided my penis in and we began thrusting. At the crucial moment I pulled out and cummed underwater.

Faster wear back and we went for a shower in our room. Had one more round in the bathtub.
OMG tadpoles swimming in the pool
Old 08-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Do in the pool shiok ?

QUOTE=AnaR1618;21884119]OMG tadpoles swimming in the pool [/QUOTE]
Old 08-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Do in the pool shiok ?

QUOTE=AnaR1618;21884119]OMG tadpoles swimming in the pool
[/QUOTE]

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Should be quite Shiok ba!🤣🤣🤣
Old 09-12-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Should be quite Shiok ba!🤣🤣🤣
WOO tried before ah?
Old 09-12-2022, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14910 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
WOO tried before ah?
Lol Kekeke 😛
Old 09-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold

Doing in water isn't shiok for those that hasnt done it before. I've done it at hotspring, swimming pool and beach

Hotspring the water so hot u have trouble staying hard.

Swimming pool the chlorine makes your dick and her vagina so rough..

And doing at the beach is worse. Its so rough and the water is so dirty. Only done it at Sentosa. Maybe can try clearer beaches...
Do liao then regret. Haha. But already start. Didn't care bout cleaniness at that moment.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Fucked in the park

I was in university when I met Amet, a foreign exchange student from Turkey. It was nearing Christmas so I brought him to Orchard Road to admire the lit up. There was some entertainment at the open space behind Orchard Station (now Ion) so we watched for a while. The place was crowded and soon he was standing behind me, his crotch pressed against my bums. I was sure I felt some hardness so I brought my hand to my back on the pretext of adjusting my panties and confirmed that he was sporting a massive erection. Never have seen a Turkish guy naked so I was curious. I turned my palms outwards and began to fondle his erection. He whispered into my ears, "shall we take this somewhere else?" "Where," I asked.

He held my hand and led me out of the field and we took a stroll towards Orchard Boulevard. Just behind the bus stop there was a dark wooded area leading to Angullia Park (I think). We walked into the wooded space. From outside, the passers-by were not able to see us hidden inside among the trees. But from inside, we could hear the noise of the traffic as well as people talking at the bus stop.

He said, "we don't have much time and let's not take the risk of staying here too long and be caught." With that, he unzipped his jeans and extricated his seven and half inch circumcised disk which has lost some of its turgidity. I immediately knelt in front of him and taking his cock head in my mouth began to suck on his cock. He slowly pushed his cock in and inch by inch about two-thirds of it was inside my oral cavity. Soon his cock became 100% erect. He picked me up and turned me around. Lifting my mini-skirt to my waist, he pulled my panties to one side and immediately slid his 71/2 incher into my already wet cunt. Without much ceremony or foreplay, he began to fuck me from the back. His hands unbuttoned my bloused and began massaging my breasts as he pumped his cock in and out of my wet and slippery pussy. He didn't last very long (10mins at most) but he did cum buckets all over my bums. Some of it flowed down my bums and trickled down my thighs.

That night was the first time I tasted a Turkish dick and of course for the 3 months that he did his elective in Singapore, we fucked like rabbits almost everyday. He was careful and always ejaculated onto either my chest or bums, depending on what position we fucked.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Esplanade

Another time that I had sex was with a guy who picked me up at Zouk. He drove to the Esplanade (at that time more popularly know as Queen Elizabeth Walk). He parked his car at the Victoria Memorial Hall and walked towards the Esplanade. There was a path (quite dark) leading away from the Esplanade into a darken area under construction (the existing Marina Square precinct). Surprisingly there were some benches along the path and several of them were occupied by courting couples.

I asked him how he found out about the place and he said a girl he picked up at Zouk brought him there after they had supper at the old Satay Club. We took a bench further in and started smooching. Soon his hands were all over me, one was playing with my nipples and the other was under my skirt playing with my pussy. In reciprocation, my hand was inside his unzipped pants fondling his erect cock.

"Very uncomfortable cos my underwear is very tight. Can take it out and let it breathe?" I pulled the waistband of his underwear down and took his erect cock out. It stood out at an angle pointing up at the night sky. He gently pushed my head down and within seconds his erect cock (not very long but extremely fat and thick) was sliding in and out of my mouth. His hands continued to massage my tits.

Suddenly he said to stop or he would cum too soon. Leaning me against the back of the bench, his hand went under my skirt and I felt his fingers moved inside my panties. Soon 2 fingers were inside my well lubricated cunt and making fucking movements, in and out. I cummed within 5 minutes. He took out his fingers and exclaimed, "wah so wet. My wife chee-bye nowadays very dry. Okay now your turn to make me cum."

I moved in to his crotch and took his throbbing cock into my mouth. Before I could take all of it into my mouth, he gave a slight push and then I felt his cock pulsed in my mouth and just like that, he flooded my mouth with his load. He was in my mouth for not more than 5 seconds and it was all over. I was somewhat disappointed.

He quickly put his softening cock inside his pants and zipped up. Then we walked back to his car and joined our friends back at Zouk.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Esplanade

Very nice share luv2suck!
Old 13-12-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I shared a few stories of my stories in another thread.
Check them out here:
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=21726117&postcount=93
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=21732091&postcount=97
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...&postcount=102
Up me if you liked them!
Old 20-12-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone up for side by side car fun or need watcher over the long weekend? let me know and see if can arrange something
Old 20-12-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Nice share. Good cottage

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Another time that I had sex was with a guy who picked me up at Zouk. He drove to the Esplanade (at that time more popularly know as Queen Elizabeth Walk). He parked his car at the Victoria Memorial Hall and walked towards the Esplanade. There was a path (quite dark) leading away from the Esplanade into a darken area under construction (the existing Marina Square precinct). Surprisingly there were some benches along the path and several of them were occupied by courting couples.

I asked him how he found out about the place and he said a girl he picked up at Zouk brought him there after they had supper at the old Satay Club. We took a bench further in and started smooching. Soon his hands were all over me, one was playing with my nipples and the other was under my skirt playing with my pussy. In reciprocation, my hand was inside his unzipped pants fondling his erect cock.

"Very uncomfortable cos my underwear is very tight. Can take it out and let it breathe?" I pulled the waistband of his underwear down and took his erect cock out. It stood out at an angle pointing up at the night sky. He gently pushed my head down and within seconds his erect cock (not very long but extremely fat and thick) was sliding in and out of my mouth. His hands continued to massage my tits.

Suddenly he said to stop or he would cum too soon. Leaning me against the back of the bench, his hand went under my skirt and I felt his fingers moved inside my panties. Soon 2 fingers were inside my well lubricated cunt and making fucking movements, in and out. I cummed within 5 minutes. He took out his fingers and exclaimed, "wah so wet. My wife chee-bye nowadays very dry. Okay now your turn to make me cum."

I moved in to his crotch and took his throbbing cock into my mouth. Before I could take all of it into my mouth, he gave a slight push and then I felt his cock pulsed in my mouth and just like that, he flooded my mouth with his load. He was in my mouth for not more than 5 seconds and it was all over. I was somewhat disappointed.

He quickly put his softening cock inside his pants and zipped up. Then we walked back to his car and joined our friends back at Zouk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1