The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
essray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Do you have recommendation for younger ladies for massage and HJ around KSL ? I cannot go far.
HV spa will have what you need and is just beside KSL Resort
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
What time.you come bro.
11:30am Thursday.. she said they are generally dead during the day and it only picks up Evening and Night time..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Tried 906 last weekend as well. Can confirm what the bros here have reported. You can Google for the spa phone number and call to book before going to avoid disappointment. Lift was weird indeed.

Went inside and she asked to take everything off, didnít see any disposable brief provided. Face down massage was quite standard with minimal teasing, occasional brush on the balls between the legs and a lot of inner thigh rubbing.

After I turned over, like another bro said, she covered one leg only, leaving your tool exposed massaged my leg a little before she went straight to fondling my tool. Didnít waste time and started to roam her and she got the message to strip without me asking. Went straight to suck on her tits while fingering her down there.

She was really wet so I got her to join me on the bed. Whispered in her ear that I wanted FJ. She initially declined saying there were other customers nearby. I told her I brought condom and I will be quiet. She hesitated and asked how much I was going to pay. I quoted the market rate and she happily agreed.

Started off with a capped BBBJ before she rode me for a while. Switched to doggy and prone bone after that before flipping her on her back for missionary and the finish. All the while she was struggling to keep her moans in and I was also trying my best to keep it down while ramming her good. I think she was having a hard time with my size

After the deed was done, she continued with the massage process until time up. All in all, a fruitful session indeed. Highly recommend if you want some sneaky fun.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1