The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 08-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
Yea... quite similar. But I'm not Tom, though I wish I was...
Hahaha. Ok. I think Tom wishes he never met me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
It's a diff level of sensation with the anal sphincter. I believe u would enjoy it very much. Yeah..the risk is the hygiene.
Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe I'll won't like it. But I never tried so I guess I'll never know.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
APHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAPHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
And totally enjoys making me squirt at the staircase at Jalan Kayu HDB.
The HDB block is with people already living there or still unoccupied?
Old 09-12-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by APHTEC View Post
The HDB block is with people already living there or still unoccupied?
The HDB block is mostly occupied. But the car park is still empty on the upper levels. The staircase is at the car park. Soon all of us who go there got to find a new car park.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha. Ok. I think Tom wishes he never met me.

Lol I'm pretty sure thats not true, especially now you mentioned he's still making you cum frequently.

I finally managed to catch up with all your posts. My experience is almost 60-70% similar with Tom and yourself. Initially, I was really only focused on pleasuring the lady till she got frustrated and nearly raped me. Kekeke... Good memories.

You seem to be online the whole time btw... Looking for any other prey?
Old 09-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
Lol I'm pretty sure thats not true, especially now you mentioned he's still making you cum frequently.

I finally managed to catch up with all your posts. My experience is almost 60-70% similar with Tom and yourself. Initially, I was really only focused on pleasuring the lady till she got frustrated and nearly raped me. Kekeke... Good memories.

You seem to be online the whole time btw... Looking for any other prey?
Lol.nope not looking for any prey... And what a way to describe it, like I'm some man-eater.

I don't log out my account so maybe it appears I'm online all the time?
Old 10-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol.nope not looking for any prey... And what a way to describe it, like I'm some man-eater.
From your story, it sure seems like u are...

Maybe you ought to pay the guys instead
Old 10-12-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing!!
Old 10-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm aware of the risks. But it's something I always wanted to try but neither my husband or FWB wants to do it.
Ask Mark. Since his is smaller than your hubby or Tom's, try his first to see how it feels. Otherwise, either of the bigger one might tear your anus. The shit will come out faster after the tearing. Lol.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
landao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The shit will come out faster after the tearing. Lol.
Oh man, this is gross lol
Old 14-12-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
punter69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mark is living something many men envy like hell...
Old 16-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scompact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe I'll won't like it. But I never tried so I guess I'll never know.
Perhaps ur man can try finger anal first with ur fluid that flows out from puss petting. I would say its all about patience.
Just my 2cents worth
Old 16-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

great story.. cant wait for more
Old 22-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Dan arrived around 1am and I met him at the driveway.

It was the first time I had seen his car and I was suitably impressed. But it was pretty small for him. He drove a Toyota Supra. I teased him when I entered.

Me: Why such a small car?

D: Easier to impress the chicks.

Me: Really? I'm not impressed.

D: Also easier to get blowjobs.

Me: Seriously…

D: It's quite fun actually.

Me: Sounds dangerous.

D: Wanna try?

Me: $400 per shot.

D: Sorry honey, in-car action is lower priced. Probably around $200-$250.

Me: Oh.

D: Is that something you're looking to provide as well?

Me: I've never done it.

D: Hmm…

He unzipped himself.

D: Here you go.

Me: What the fuck.

D: Practice.

Me: Right.

D: You need the cash first?

Me: You're an asshole.

He passed me his wallet. I tossed it aside and unbuckled my seatbelt. The car started beeping irritatingly.

I bent down and tried to squeeze myself into the tiny space where his cock was. Ok. Maybe he was right. The small car made it near impossible to go anywhere else.

As I wrapped my lips around his semi-hard cock, I realized it was pretty hard to move my head, so I had to depend on my tongue a lot. That probably felt good for them.

I felt him swerve a little as I swirled my tongue around his head inside my mouth. Suddenly this didn't feel like such a great idea. Probably the whole concept of in-car action was when the car was parked, in the backseat where there was more space. But a blowjob while driving was perhaps something kinkier and more thrilling that some people liked.

I didn't want to die in a car crash so I didn't really do much other than leave his cock in my mouth. Luckily it was late at night and there was not much traffic on the road. Dan also wisely stayed on the left lane, which was weird for a sports car. Also, his windows were heavily tinted so I doubt anyone on the outside could see what was going on.

I kept my head on his lap all the way until he reached my place. I removed my mouth from his cock with a slurp.

D: I didn't cum.

Me: Don't be an ass. I've had a long day.

D: Fine. Same thing tomorrow. Just head there around lunchtime. I'll let you know about your bookings.

I wiped my mouth with tissue from his car before leaving. It was quite funny seeing him there with his cock out. Maybe I should invite him to the staircase. But I was a little sore from the banker's massive cock earlier on.

Me: Good night.

I went back up. Perhaps I should just stay over at the hotel for the rest of the week. Mike didn't seem to care where I was or where I had been to anyway.

Unsurprisingly, he wasn't even home when I entered the house. I took a quick shower again, and made a mental note to moisturize my skin as I had taken so many showers today already.

I checked my phone, there were no messages from him so I simply went to bed.

Tom texted me though and we had a short chat.

T: How was your day?

Me: Tiring.

T: Had fun?

Me: It was quite fun. The last client was massive.

T: Oh. Wow.

Me: Yeah. You guys all have tiny cocks now.

T: Haha. It's not the size but how you use it.

Me: Yeah. And you use it really well.

I wasn't sure why I was teasing him now. It wasn't as though I needed more sex at that point of time.

I guess he didn't know how to respond either.

T: Well, be safe yeah. Will catch up with you some other time.

I snapped a bed selfie and sent it to him, squeezing my boobs together.

T: Argh. You're killing me.

Me: You killed me too the night before. Good night.
Old 22-12-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. Hope Mark have time to help you write.
Old 22-12-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Thanks for the update. Hope Mark have time to help you write.
He sent me last few chapters already. Then told me he's gonna stop. He's pretty upset I think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1