The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

After a while, May stood up and walked towards me. She stood beside me abd watched me maneuver the yacht. I asked her whether she wanted to try, she said yes eagerly and I pulled her over by her waist to stand in front of the steering wheel whereby I purposely stood very close behind her trying my best to rub her ass intentionally.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

nice story, looking forward for more actions.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
10ya10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for May to put on the bikini
Old 09-12-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

May was very cautious of me when I stood behind her and use my hand to hold her hand to maneuver the steering wheel. She kept moving away when my cock brushed against her ass. I felt heaven but she kept moving away.

Me: You need to concentrate on your driving and not moving around
May: I know but you are standing too close behind me, I feel shy
Me: why do you feel shy? I have to stand behind you in order to help you maneuver the wheel right?
May: Yes but I feel nervous when you are too close to me
Me(pretending to be sorry): oh Im sorry, I shall stand further away from you..

I pretended to walk away when she suddenly screamed and grabbed hold of my hand.

May: dont walk away please, I dont know how to drive it by myself.
Me: But you said I am standing too close to you?
May: okie im sorry, just stand near me and dont let me drive by myself
Me: ok since you said so, I will stay close to you..

With my left hand wrapped around her waist, I stood even closer behind her, my cock basically brushing against her ass, while my right hand was firmly on her hand to maneuver the yacht.

May is just slightly shorter than me by 2cm, my cock placed nicely on her ass.
She did not resist my hugging from behind with my left arm and she concentrated on the driving. I purposely did a fast drive and also doing a fast right turn, making the yacht very bumpy and it created the perfect opportunity for my cock to rub nicely against her round ass outside her jeans.

It felt heavenly as my cock went rock hard straight away and I was eager to quickly remove her jeans and doggie her immediately. I put my right hand off her hand and wrapped her with both arms.

I pulled up the brake to stop the yacht and started to kiss May's neck slowly. She resisted and told me to stop. She told me We are just friends and shouldnt do that. Moreover, she is married, so I should stop and she told me to release my hugging.

I told her sorry, and I stopped hugging her. Instead I tried to carry her but I failed. May is rather heavy as she has big bones. We both fell onto the ground, with her back on my front. This time her round ass was firmly on my cock and I almost shot out inside my underwear. May tried to get up but I pulled her down again, not wanting it to stop.

She got strength and she got up immediately and she quickly went out to the deck. I chased after her till the front and she was doing the "titanic" movement, with both hands fledging out... I quickly went behind her to hug her...
Old 09-12-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

May: What are you doing? You shouldnt do this as We are only friends
Me: I am just imitating the movie "Titanic"
May: Oh yes, you reminded me of the movie
Me: so can I now hug you tight?
May: okie just a while
Me: And is it you jump i jump?
May: No! I dont want to jump into the sea
Me: then in that case, I give you a better reward
May: like what?
Me: like this.....

I muster enough courage and strength and I started to kiss her ears slowly and softly, helping my both hands to slowly cupped her breasts outside her tshirt. And I upped the tempo by gyrating my cock against her ass again. This triple combo seemed to work as she did not resist at all. She just stood there and let me touched her and kissed her.
She eventually let out a soft moan as she tilt back her head and closed her eyes. I had a good time kissing her neck and grabbing her breasts, before she let out a loud moan..

May: AHHHH, why you do that? you are very bad, I am married you know
Me: I know, but I just want you to relax and enjoy, and only no one else will know, only you and me
May: I feel bad, but I cannot control myself now

After hearing that coming from her mouth, I turned her around to face me and I started to kiss her. She did not object and let me kiss her. However, she is inexperience in kissing as she didnt engage in tongue fight with me. But I didnt care, cos I had a good time to squeeze and grabbed those ass. It felt soft beneath her jeans. I wondered how her bare ass would look like, so I proceeded with the next plan

I used up all my strength and carried May up. She was screaming with fear when I walked to the front and I threw her into the sea...hahaha, yeah I am a gentleman!
Old 09-12-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
( Click to show/hide )
May: What are you doing? You shouldnt do this as We are only friends
Me: I am just imitating the movie "Titanic"
May: Oh yes, you reminded me of the movie
Me: so can I now hug you tight?
May: okie just a while
Me: And is it you jump i jump?
May: No! I dont want to jump into the sea
Me: then in that case, I give you a better reward
May: like what?
Me: like this.....

I muster enough courage and strength and I started to kiss her ears slowly and softly, helping my both hands to slowly cupped her breasts outside her tshirt. And I upped the tempo by gyrating my cock against her ass again. This triple combo seemed to work as she did not resist at all. She just stood there and let me touched her and kissed her.
She eventually let out a soft moan as she tilt back her head and closed her eyes. I had a good time kissing her neck and grabbing her breasts, before she let out a loud moan..

May: AHHHH, why you do that? you are very bad, I am married you know
Me: I know, but I just want you to relax and enjoy, and only no one else will know, only you and me
May: I feel bad, but I cannot control myself now

After hearing that coming from her mouth, I turned her around to face me and I started to kiss her. She did not object and let me kiss her. However, she is inexperience in kissing as she didnt engage in tongue fight with me. But I didnt care, cos I had a good time to squeeze and grabbed those ass.
It felt soft beneath her jeans. I wondered how her bare ass would look like, so I proceeded with the next plan
( Click to show/hide )

I used up all my strength and carried May up. She was screaming with fear when I walked to the front and I threw her into the sea...hahaha, yeah I am a gentleman!
Ts, got pics of her bare ass to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-12-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Nice sharing

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 09-12-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

A nice gentleman seducing a married May.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I saw one nice viet working in SS for a while.Very attracted to her but no idea how to approach her
Old 09-12-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Wish to Bang her in aodai. That's shocking
Old 09-12-2022, 01:56 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I not sure if you are a trained life saver but to throw a non swimmer down to an open sea is seriously not a good idea, a lot of things can happen. Anyway it's an entertaining story do continue.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 09-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts, got pics of her bare ass to share
Dont have bro, as I was too engrossed in banging her
Old 09-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
I not sure if you are a trained life saver but to throw a non swimmer down to an open sea is seriously not a good idea, a lot of things can happen. Anyway it's an entertaining story do continue.
Yeah bro, I have lifeguard license
Old 09-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now she got to get out of her wet clothes.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 883 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Most likely her husband is an old man or someone that can't satisfy her.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1