The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcfgh View Post
How much you pay bro? I walk in customer previously and I initially paid $68, but halfway upgrade to $86 & GQ was popped (1b for basic, extra 3R for inside top roam)

Never going back cuz it's another $86 joint (plus my previous ML whom I was familiar with left, still gimme GQ without going for $86 price)
I paid the $86 right from the start but end up no GQ. The massage was good and strong though so it's still a plus. Would you mind PM me which ladies have GQ there? Thanks!
Old 07-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Was driving by East area late night around 1am , saw a shop still open opp where legendary OMO May operates Bl**s P******e. Saw some ML sitting on the sofa waiting .Any FR on this place ? it has another spa next door also which open till late..
the spa next door is clean. try BP before it was BP but is carrot shop.
Old 07-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalleague View Post
Recently added her on WC, anyone got try can review?
Location around Joo Chiat Road
Those interested can PM me for contact...

https://ibb.co/nMVHPgN
https://ibb.co/hZQdZz1

Sorry cant seem to upload pic
Hey bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 07-12-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
StormyRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, able to share ctc. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylann09 View Post
New opening of MP in the east. Curtain to separate beds. Wasn't expecting much, went in greeted by 4-5ladies. 68 for oil. Face down for massage. Massage was good and legit, until suddenly attacked my balls and butt hole, and then proceeded slide her hands under my groin. GQ was popped, was surprised when she say full service. I said okay, and proceeded with real action. She skills was good! Left a happy man. Damage 150 + 68. HJ or BJ will be lower damage for sure. Didn't book anyone, but one a pretty and slim one there gonna try it next time round.

Bonus: she asked if I wanted 2girls. And said if she can't finish me off, she'll ask her friend to sub her
Old 07-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DP3142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
New opening of MP in the east. Curtain to separate beds. Wasn't expecting much, went in greeted by 4-5ladies. 68 for oil. Face down for massage. Massage was good and legit, until suddenly attacked my balls and butt hole, and then proceeded slide her hands under my groin. GQ was popped, was surprised when she say full service. I said okay, and proceeded with real action. She skills was good! Left a happy man. Damage 150 + 68. HJ or BJ will be lower damage for sure. Didn't book anyone, but one a pretty and slim one there gonna try it next time round.

Bonus: she asked if I wanted 2girls. And said if she can't finish me off, she'll ask her friend to sub her
Bro mind sharing ctc?
Old 07-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Can share contact or location? Thanks
Old 07-12-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
extrastrong is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks.
Old 09-12-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
I paid the $86 right from the start but end up no GQ. The massage was good and strong though so it's still a plus. Would you mind PM me which ladies have GQ there? Thanks!
Can't help u on this liao bro sorry
Old 09-12-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the new spa previously 188 at katong?
Old 09-12-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

got a east side milf contact from a bro here
Hard massage with slow HJ and some cat bath. what i like more are her D cup titties…Will auto put them on your face and let you suckle like baby.

never chop carrot and accepted my two blues.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
Bro, pm-ed u my regular fix, solid massage with sensual caring touch at reasonable damage
Old 09-12-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Hard massage with slow HJ and some cat bath. what i like more are her D cup titties…Will auto put them on your face and let you suckle like baby.

Hard massage is an understatement. 😅
Old 09-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pappups deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing
Old 09-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post

Ya. She's probably one of the best I've tried recently. Totally worth the 2B.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP3142 View Post
Bro mind sharing ctc?
Bro is this near CV?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread