The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Doesn't sounds like your friend got scam though. He clearly bang all 3 and have 3 shots.
This style very old scam, not new. Who can bang 3 so fast?
Old 08-12-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@SerflySGR mod removed your post for quoting entire long post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@SerflySGR mod removed your post for quoting entire long post...
Oops!

Thanks for the info, Bro Hurricane88.

Sorry Mods. Pai seh ya?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-12-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Pok3mon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@SerflySGR Thanks for staying tune brother

@etsys Thanks bro

@wanfulou banged 2 bro and 3 times, Akua kinda like boss's hitman or something, scam or not bro can judge urself, but me dont want to pay 15k for that, anyway the girl is 4/10 point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And thats what I asked that time too, me 35yo 2times max, need to rest few hours charging after that....

Last edited by Pok3mon; 09-12-2022 at 04:23 AM.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Next 2th December
This is the last story, the last day I Ciong there..
Schedule back at 4th, 3th I need to rest and save Siao, If you guys married, know what I mean LOL

2th Morning, I got nothing to do because of my works there have done, I chat with 1 girl I know from tinder (Ofcourse tinder!), Honestly she's kinda not my type (4/10point) pure pinoy, but review her Fb and etc seems very clean.. Clean for me is very plus point.. She's selling clothes at fb live with 2 children.
I chat with her said I want to find gf bla bla, then we meet at Chinatown Mall Lotus something, she said need some money to travel, I tell her if she come then I'll give her travel cost.
Then I go to the mall, wait about 1 hour then she came (KNN pinoy time), I offer her to go to eat, but she said have to go back soon because nobody takecare her children, then we just drink coconut LOL, chat a bit then ask her want to go to Hotel, she said that night can, I tell her how much was taxi cost, she ask 100peso, shock! so honest mehh..
Then I give her 1k as investment LOL

Later that night, she didnot come, don't need to talk reasons, not important anymore, the most important is need to find replacement right?
Then I urgently find my chats at tinder, find a girl 6/10, not pretty but that one available, ask for 4k, nego to 3k 1 shot.
As usually I want to meet at Mcd, but she direct go to hotel, then I walk there, when I arrived, I seen 2 girls there, ask who's the other one (3/10point bakcai) she said is her friend, she said she wait for taxi to go back, tell me ignore her.
Then we go to the room, but the girl walk behind us, begging she is too cold too wait outside, stinky smell here....
I reject her idea, but she beg and beg then I let her come in because I pity her and..

Side story: I only bring 6k cash incase asking for 2 shots LOL, do not bring any IDs and only bring cheap phone there, why?
Learn from experience, my friend got scammed 3some before, when they (Girls) have not received the money, they hold his bag and wallet, and put his iphone inside her bra LOL. So he can not run away...

and thinking myself I got nothing to lose, then let that bitch go inside.

I tell her friend to stay still at chair, then me and the girl doing the deeds..
She undress then massage me and BJ me (Super duper sensual!!!)
Cannot describe well, but seems like you on urge to cum but keep on the level that almost almost almost there for very fcking long time..
(I'm never write for sex scene, but this one really need to tell you this.)
After for a long time, I can not hold it anymore, I tell her to stop (me max 2shots, dont want to ruin for BJ).

Then the girl at chair suddenly undress herself and rushing to BJ me asking for 1k only, then thinking okay what 1k, then let her come, she suck so fcking deep and push my ass more thrusting front to make it deeper! because before got suck like 30mnts before, I got really sensitive, can not handle such rough play, then tell her to stop sucking, but she kinda ingore me and suck more harder to make me cum....
Haih KNN 1st shot gone..
Go to wash then want to nego for second round..

(I dont wear anything, the girls only wear g-string)
We talked a lit bit, they complain their boyfriend bla bla, then I tell her I still have 2k, and want to fuck pussy, asking who want to, show them my wallet only got 6k no more.. the girl with very god skill of bj okay with that, that bakcai bitch dont want to.
Then when we start FK, suddenly that bitch got called by her boss, and set on loudspeaker.. short story the boss want to talk to me and ask for more 10k, KNN devaju.....
I dont want to talk to there boss, the boss said he already downstair asking me to come out the girl explain, I said I got nothing here only 6k, take it or leave it, short story we argue a bit then give them 6k (nothing they can do, I really only bring 6k), and the girls fck off..

Later at that morning (3th december), that BJ God level girl chat me, want to find me and sleep with me because she is really like me, said I'm gentle bla bla, just only need to give her taxi cost..
I tell her, I got scammed, not trust her..
She said they are working at night, now is morning 8am, nobody will find her, then she can stay until afternoon then leave to work, make sense right??
I flirt a bit at videocall, want to be her bf bla bla.... (to make more chemistry before she's coming)
Suddenly she said, if she is a boy, can i accept her??
WHATT???
I said can.. (But thinking KNN bloody hell)
I said show me prove (maybe she's testing me)
She show me her ID...............................

Note: Boobs, Voice, Everything seems perfect for that girl.
and no wonder with that GOD like BJ skill.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:17 AM
Samster

My next trip maybe early January, and want to hunting Angeles City area, any bros suhu want to go there, we can hangout together..
My schedule still not fix yet anyway..

Thanks for stay tune..
Old 09-12-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pok3mon View Post
I tell her, I got scammed, not trust her..
She said they are working at night, now is morning 8am, nobody will find her, then she can stay until afternoon then leave to work, make sense right??
I flirt a bit at videocall, want to be her bf bla bla.... (to make more chemistry before she's coming)
Suddenly she said, if she is a boy, can i accept her??
WHATT???
I said can.. (But thinking KNN bloody hell)
I said show me prove (maybe she's testing me)
She show me her ID...............................

Note: Boobs, Voice, Everything seems perfect for that girl.
and no wonder with that GOD like BJ skill.
Sounds like you really kena hard time...lucky when I was in Manila in the past no such things happened...mostly with the local friends so no such issue...

The story I heard before in hcm but a bit different version...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-12-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great week in Manila last week.
Got a few happening events

First night got a girl via wechat, told me 9K, I say I give 5k at most and she accepted. Came over to my room then tell me yes she accepted 5K, but it is for handjob only, knn lol. Top up another 2k for sex.

Second night got another girl via wechat, same trick, this time I thought I smarter, I ask what does 3k include, she say make love. Come over, give handjob and say make love means a lot of things. Knn this chick is horrible, keep threatening she is with chinese mafia and whats not, don't insult her blah blah. When she goes off, she even got the cheek to say "give me another 2K for my boss" LMAO ask her to fuck off. Told her to shut up with the whole fake mafia thing. Totally ruin the mood.

Third and fourth night went clubbing and picking up chicks. Got too drunk on third night to do anything with a chick my friend pick up for me, fourth night clubbing got me a dinner date with another chick. Think she gave a bit of hints on money, I just skip pass it.

Fifth night I got a SYT, also from wechat. 19 years old nursing student, curvy with big boobs. She asked for 15k, and nego it to 10-12k. Just seeing her sitting on top of me with her curvy body with her young solid boobs is enough to get me hard. She told me she had just started doing this a few months. She may cost a bit more, but there is no scam. I had her for another night before I left. Update - she's not comfortable with getting her information out, I wouldn't be passing it out, sorry bros, got to respect her wish.

Overall a fun week for me in Manila.

Last edited by Duded; 11-12-2022 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duded View Post

Fifth night I got a SYT, also from wechat. 19 years old nursing student, curvy with big boobs. She asked for 15k, and nego it to 10-12k. Just seeing her sitting on top of me with her curvy body with her young solid boobs is enough to get me hard. She told me she had just started doing this a few months.

Overall a fun week for me in Manila.
Long ago I learnt, doing only for a while it's a lie but who cares. Gfe matters

In olongapo never paid more than 4k. Lot of Kampong girls, average 2,500 p

Working on a nursing student, let's see where is goes

Main point, you had fun
Old 09-12-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Too common in Manila. Don't take WeChat contact unless you know them. Be warned.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtcxxx View Post
Too common in Manila. Don't take WeChat contact unless you know them. Be warned.
True. But the world favors the brave
Old 10-12-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Fifth night I got a SYT, also from wechat. 19 years old nursing student, curvy with big boobs. She asked for 15k,.
Start wondering i told ausi 35k to fck off is a mistake,

Quote:
Long ago I learnt, doing only for a while it's a lie but who cares. Gfe matters

In olongapo never paid more than 4k. Lot of Kampong girls, average 2,500 p

Working on a nursing student, let's see where is goes

Main point, you had fun
Agreed with Gfe matters
15k can buy for 1night happiness why not ? Ciong!
Old 12-12-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pok3mon View Post
Start wondering i told ausi 35k to fck off is a mistake,

Agreed with Gfe matters
15k can buy for 1night happiness why not ? Ciong!
If 15k I night, ok. But 1 shot golden pussy ? Nah
Old 13-12-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
furorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If 15k I night, ok. But 1 shot golden pussy ? Nah
Hi bro, any lobang to recommend? I based here now for work, currently staying in Pasig area.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
furorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
=
Fifth night I got a SYT, also from wechat. 19 years old nursing student, curvy with big boobs. She asked for 15k, and nego it to 10-12k. Just seeing her sitting on top of me with her curvy body with her young solid boobs is enough to get me hard. She told me she had just started doing this a few months. She may cost a bit more, but there is no scam. I had her for another night before I left. Update - she's not comfortable with getting her information out, I wouldn't be passing it out, sorry bros, got to respect her wish.
=
nice la. how do you find through wechat? I am worried about scams.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1