The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
She’s back with the faggot.
So nice of him to sponsor her flight home…
Actually to be fair to the faggot, also hard for him to cut her off lah

He already spent so much time/money/effort on her, might as well just swallow his pride and pay for her air ticket to reconcile with her lor...

As long as she does not tell faggot in the face that she has been riding the cock carousel in ang moh land, faggot can pretend it never happened and continue lor

Otherwise how? Ignore all your sunken cost on her ah?

Hard to do lah, although her ex boyfriend Desmond Yeap decided to bite the bullet and cut her off, kudos to him
Old 04-11-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

how you know the guy sponsor her ticket? mmm
Old 04-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Actually to be fair to the faggot, also hard for him to cut her off lah

He already spent so much time/money/effort on her, might as well just swallow his pride and pay for her air ticket to reconcile with her lor...

As long as she does not tell faggot in the face that she has been riding the cock carousel in ang moh land, faggot can pretend it never happened and continue lor

Otherwise how? Ignore all your sunken cost on her ah?

Hard to do lah, although her ex boyfriend Desmond Yeap decided to bite the bullet and cut her off, kudos to him
How old is titties?
Old 05-11-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Same as bro darklordV , they were classmates
Old 05-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Thanks bro ilovepantyhose for the points!

This is an older pic of her, notice that despite her slim arms and protruding collarbone, her neh neh is still quite sizable!

Old 05-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

This is an older pic of her, notice that despite her slim arms and protruding collarbone, her neh neh is still quite sizable!

Squeeze. Yummy. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
muchsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro. Able to share contact? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Im a regular traveller to KL. MY has its own version of sbf so i managed to get the contact of an okt in one of these forums. You have t opay an annual subscription fee but the payback is worth it. He has different books for CKT,NL. Book has pics of real girls and so far all the girls ive met have been the same or looked better.

These girls are fucking hot but prices are not cheap. Though still cheap if you compare to what some of the local sg girls are charging. For that kind of price I can fly to kl, stay in a nice hotel, have a good bonk and still have left over for drinks. Have a hard on just thinking abt them...
Old 03-12-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
muchsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Im a regular traveller to KL. MY has its own version of sbf so i managed to get the contact of an okt in one of these forums. You have t opay an annual subscription fee but the payback is worth it. He has different books for CKT,NL. Book has pics of real girls and so far all the girls ive met have been the same or looked better.

These girls are fucking hot but prices are not cheap. Though still cheap if you compare to what some of the local sg girls are charging. For that kind of price I can fly to kl, stay in a nice hotel, have a good bonk and still have left over for drinks. Have a hard on just thinking abt them...
Bro can intro contact? Thanks!
Old 04-12-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5822 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
replied...
Lol bro, I also want to know...

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 04-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 3
Iluma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://ibb.co/TLhpY1G
https://ibb.co/PtgWm5C

I wouldnt mind to bang her mom and her. Lol

Last edited by Iluma; 04-12-2022 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-12-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
88cc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluma View Post
https://ibb.co/TLhpY1G
https://ibb.co/PtgWm5C

I wouldnt mind to bang her mom and her. Lol
Nice boobs 😀
Old 09-12-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

anyone noticed this IG @verysallyish?
those boobs are to die for.
just saw her promoting a "Singapore" brand TV .
Old 09-12-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
johnny90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, who is she? Can share?
Old 10-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordV View Post
Yes ex classmate back in sec sch. Went out for drinks couple years back during poly with a group of friends. She really quite wild last time. No stories on my end tho, except heard from a friend whose quite good looking that managed to get on with her.

Yeah the fake accent pretty irritating lol. Last time she don't speak like that (obviously) wahaha
Eh why your ex-classmate suddenly the face become like that now?

Can't attach pic , look at her latest insta story, face become like dinobu
Old 04-01-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Managed to connect 1 influencer (~10k followers, dont know can consider or not), quite long legged, tall (about 1.7-ish), fair and smooth skin.

She actually quoted me 3 hours unlimited shots for $10k, siao meh pu$$y made of gold ah?

Sorry bros my pocket not deep enough, but whoever is keen up my points I can share the contacts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1