The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 05-12-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Old 05-12-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
To answer this , it is yes and no. Just like Temasek Holdings, you could say they are zero corruption or otherwise. They are all handled by their management. While myself consider a freelancer but i was offered by a person in the industry to become their GRE or in another term - high profile gigolo. I had did it once with a MILF, i confessed, 6 years ago.
Woah...
Know which female artiste in the industry has done this?
Can share some stories?
Old 05-12-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5 figures for 1 week Bali hangout consider very cheap in the industry. Yes the sex was great but she eventually tend to get sticky while I'm already attached that time.
Yeah depends on low 5 figures or high 5 figures. If $10,000 for a week then it’s quite low.

Just wondering, how many times you have to bonk her in a day ?

Your milf client is also tcs actress ?

Thanks
Old 05-12-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
$88,xxx think is quite ok lah.
Just bonked ,one session but that lasted for 3 hours I guess. Used up whole bottle of KY so she hardly walk for next few days while I went out hunting local cewek including the massage lady from that villa we stayed.

No,she is someone from shareholder of MediaCorp

Last edited by phantomboyz; 05-12-2022 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$88,xxx think is quite ok lah.
Just bonked ,one session but that lasted for 3 hours I guess. Used up whole bottle of KY so she hardly walk for next few days while I went out hunting local cewek including the massage lady from that villa we stayed.
Walao how to tahan 3 hours of foreplay & bonking …

… and after that can go bonk the local lady …

$88,xxx is good money leh … 👍

Quote:
No,she is someone from shareholder of MediaCorp
Wow, that means you have access to the VIP of MediaCorp … 👍
Old 05-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Walao how to tahan 3 hours of foreplay & bonking …

… and after that can go bonk the local lady …

$88,xxx is good money leh … 👍

Wow, that means you have access to the VIP of MediaCorp … 👍
Good money but definitely would damage inner circle relationship in industry. Like i had mentioned, there were yes and no dark truth. Males likely need to entertain gay network or milf old enough to call mom. Worst are those whom expect me to do oral which definitely no no. But that experience like being a slave,being forced. Luckily using chocolate syrup and peanut butter made the process smoother. She was a great sucker as well unfortunately as being haunted by this taboo, i literally could not cum but kind of turning beast mode.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

When there is so much bragging about bonking local celebs (which we do not even know if they are authentic), we forget the basic stuff. Here's Denise Camillia for all brothers who are not braggers.

Old 08-12-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Rage24; 08-12-2022 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nice pic 👏👏👏

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
When there is so much bragging about bonking local celebs (which we do not even know if they are authentic), we forget the basic stuff. Here's Denise Camillia for all brothers who are not braggers.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
dumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
nicely done!
Old 08-12-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good money but definitely would damage inner circle relationship in industry. Like i had mentioned, there were yes and no dark truth. Males likely need to entertain gay network or milf old enough to call mom. Worst are those whom expect me to do oral which definitely no no. But that experience like being a slave,being forced. Luckily using chocolate syrup and peanut butter made the process smoother. She was a great sucker as well unfortunately as being haunted by this taboo, i literally could not cum but kind of turning beast mode.
But if she’s a milf with good body, no problem with sustaining an erection and cumming, right ?

So, seriously, you also have to serve the gay community ? Cannot reject meh ?

Thanks for sharing
Old 09-12-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
But if she’s a milf with good body, no problem with sustaining an erection and cumming, right ?

So, seriously, you also have to serve the gay community ? Cannot reject meh ?

Thanks for sharing
She is definitely a model figure some more petite merely 45kg while mine though just 6.5 inch long but atleast 2.5 inch diameter,hence KY needed. The fun part when we did it in the pool,really thrilling and excited.

I only took this one assignment due to post mortem she shared around our experience among her circle especially my manhood size thats how the gay approach happened,to my shocked, some famous A list celebrities in MediaCorp (not Kumar nor Najib) whom you know were straight. I began to lost many chances eventually after i declined the offer.

My method for how it lasted for 3 hours very simple,while we both showering in the bath tub i was actually released by shaking secretly. After that had ayam penyet with strong black coffee. Timing was just nice.

Last edited by phantomboyz; 09-12-2022 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-12-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is definitely a model figure some more petite merely 45kg while mine though just 6.5 inch long but atleast 2.5 inch diameter,hence KY needed. The fun part when we did it in the pool,really thrilling and excited.

I only took this one assignment due to post mortem she shared around our experience among her circle especially my manhood size thats how the gay approach happened,to my shocked, some famous A list celebrities in MediaCorp (not Kumar nor Najib) whom you know were straight. I began to lost many chances eventually after i declined the offer.

My method for how it lasted for 3 hours very simple,while we both showering in the bath tub i was actually released by shaking secretly. After that had ayam penyet with strong black coffee. Timing was just nice.
Why don’t be her exclusive and keep earning $88K for each assignment … after how old is her ? 50+ ?

A list actors also got so many gays ?

Thanks for sharing
Old 10-12-2022, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why don’t be her exclusive and keep earning $88K for each assignment … after how old is her ? 50+ ?

A list actors also got so many gays ?

Thanks for sharing
What you would do put urself in her place? Paying $88k for one week sex marathon but ended up only fucked once then suffering sore pain for next few days?5 years older than me.
Old 10-12-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
What you would do put urself in her place? Paying $88k for one week sex marathon but ended up only fucked once then suffering sore pain for next few days?5 years older than me.
Actually i also want leh, bonking a lady 5 years older than me and instead of paying, get $88k in return … plus 1 week holiday … good deal leh …

Just wanted to know, in the line, all these tai tai when they hire/engage you, are you expected to be on erected mode until they cum bcos i was wondering wat will happen if say she rides you vigorously and you can’t tahan and released before she reach her orgasm the how ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1