The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Probably a lot has changed but being a nurse is really tough job, not everybody can be one, loads of respect.
lianbeng replies u: honestly nursing is a very dirty shit job lah! we always kana f right left up down and centre who knows leh! what u see in all those missy is only on the surface lah! still water runs deep with very strong undercurrent lah!
Old 10-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
jefi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianbeng View Post
lianbeng replies u: honestly nursing is a very dirty shit job lah! we always kana f right left up down and centre who knows leh! what u see in all those missy is only on the surface lah! still water runs deep with very strong undercurrent lah!
Everybody does the shit job and the health minister gets the credit
Old 10-10-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Hope u manage to get into their p****.

lianbeng replies u: no chance one lah!
Old 10-10-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefi View Post
Everybody does the shit job and the health minister gets the credit
lianbeng agrees with u lah!
Old 10-10-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
lianbeng replies u: just a quick scan was good enough liao lah! in OT everything must be done fast leh! just in case some people think i only made up stories mah!
Yeah, that's what I thought. However, most of the sick people that require medical care are elderly folks, don't think you get a young patient frequently isn't it?

Quote:
Yes it is and an aging population makes it worse.
Old 11-10-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I thought. However, most of the sick people that require medical care are elderly folks, don't think you get a young patient frequently isn't it?

Yes it is and an aging population makes it worse.
lianbeng says that when you are sick and have to undergo an operation you don't bother about who is who there just want to get it done and go back to your ward then go home lah! when I got shit from those patients I could bear with it because they're sick and needed much attention lah! Then after a while they either went back home or died lor! But everyday day in day out getting shit from all those seniors and superiors is worse than shit itself lah!
Old 12-10-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
lianbeng says that when you are sick and have to undergo an operation you don't bother about who is who there just want to get it done and go back to your ward then go home lah! when I got shit from those patients I could bear with it because they're sick and needed much attention lah! Then after a while they either went back home or died lor! But everyday day in day out getting shit from all those seniors and superiors is worse than shit itself lah!
That sounds like reality, most of the time you guys get old folks right?

What happens if somebody died in hospital? What's the process like?
Old 14-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
That sounds like reality, most of the time you guys get old folks right?

What happens if somebody died in hospital? What's the process like?
lianbeng replies u: we called that "Last Office" lah! for the last time we cleaned up the dead body before sending to the mortuary lah! upon doctor's announcement of death, the family members of the deceased will be informed by the ward staff nurse in charge lah! usually it will take some time before they arrived at the ward lah! meanwhile, a basin of water and a wash towel are prepared for the deceased, usually attended to by 2 persons, an assistant nurse or student nurse and a health attendant. the body is stripped naked and bed-sponging performed from face to toes lah! then a pair of gauze is placed on each eyelid with a tape to keep it closed. another tape is placed on the mouth. the body will cool down slowly until frozen, called rigor mortis. everything must be done faster before rigor mortis sets in lah! then the hands are placed palm-down on his sides and feet positioned as if normal lah! then a piece of shroud is placed underneath the dead body for wrapping lah! then wait for the family members to come lah!
Old 16-10-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
lianbeng replies u: we called that "Last Office" lah! for the last time we cleaned up the dead body before sending to the mortuary lah! upon doctor's announcement of death, the family members of the deceased will be informed by the ward staff nurse in charge lah! usually it will take some time before they arrived at the ward lah! meanwhile, a basin of water and a wash towel are prepared for the deceased, usually attended to by 2 persons, an assistant nurse or student nurse and a health attendant. the body is stripped naked and bed-sponging performed from face to toes lah! then a pair of gauze is placed on each eyelid with a tape to keep it closed. another tape is placed on the mouth. the body will cool down slowly until frozen, called rigor mortis. everything must be done faster before rigor mortis sets in lah! then the hands are placed palm-down on his sides and feet positioned as if normal lah! then a piece of shroud is placed underneath the dead body for wrapping lah! then wait for the family members to come lah!
Why is there a need to bed sponge the dead, unless it's in bad shape? Doesn't freezing do the job? I'm pretty surprise this process is done by a student nurse at times, doesn't he or she gets freaked out?

Thanks for the explanation, it's really heart warming to hear what nurses do for the dead.
Old 08-12-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-chest-3130396

i wonder if this guy is here.

On Mar 1, 2022, Seah went to Sengkang General Hospital's Accident and Emergency Department complaining of chest pains.

A staff nurse keyed in Seah's details in the hospital's computer system and saw in the notes that he had a history of requesting female nurses apply cream on his private parts.

She arranged for a male colleague to attend to Seah and told her female colleagues on duty to be careful of Seah, as he had a history of making inappropriate requests to female nurses.
Old 09-12-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-chest-3130396

i wonder if this guy is here.

On Mar 1, 2022, Seah went to Sengkang General Hospital's Accident and Emergency Department complaining of chest pains.

A staff nurse keyed in Seah's details in the hospital's computer system and saw in the notes that he had a history of requesting female nurses apply cream on his private parts.

She arranged for a male colleague to attend to Seah and told her female colleagues on duty to be careful of Seah, as he had a history of making inappropriate requests to female nurses.
Sad case !

He needs to seek treatments from the psychologist and psychiatrist .
Old 10-12-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Sad case !

He needs to seek treatments from the psychologist and psychiatrist .
I have a friend that works as a nurse. A male nurse I mean.

He said sometimes as he patrol the rooms at night, no la. He did not see ghost. He can see the male patients masturbating under the sheets.

That makes him wonder.... in hospital aka means they are in pain still got mood ah.

I tell him maybe it depends on what they are in hospital for lor. hahaha.
Old 13-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

After paying hospital premium for many years, I finally had an episode to use the plan this year. So I make sure I check in to Raffles Hospital. It’s a private single bed ward. I ask my gf to blow me in the ward. True story. And really fulfill a jav fantasy.
Old 14-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I have a friend that works as a nurse. A male nurse I mean.

He said sometimes as he patrol the rooms at night, no la. He did not see ghost. He can see the male patients masturbating under the sheets.

That makes him wonder.... in hospital aka means they are in pain still got mood ah.

From my understanding, a male nurse can only be deployed in certain places in a healthcare setting, doesn't he feel disparaged?

@lianbeng is a good example.
Old 14-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
After paying hospital premium for many years, I finally had an episode to use the plan this year. So I make sure I check in to Raffles Hospital. It’s a private single bed ward. I ask my gf to blow me in the ward. True story. And really fulfill a jav fantasy.
Wow so daring ...hope u enjoyed the bbbj from yr future wife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1