The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-mi-massage/ ?
Old 06-11-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
fishysauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

off topic question. Any ml who specialize in foot massage? looking for massage mainly focus on sore feet soles and calves massage also. hv been feeling pain for very long and thinking to get some regular massage done. last time can walk and stand all day no problem but now feet sore alr.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/

Wanted something vanilla since it’s been awhile and to see if the scene has improved but was disappointed.

Girl is tall prob around 168ish which helps cause if she was short I prob put her in the chubby category. Face not as slim, she has a double chin and photos and nose also ps to make it look sharper. Hj was very vanilla and doesn’t allow you to suck her tits which is decent sized but that’s cause she’s not slim.

At $120 you can get way better deals out there. Maybe not as young as her but def slimmer, toner, prettier and also more and better services. She’s a pleasant girl but looks wise she is like the ktv you choose from the line up cause all the good ones are already taken and you settle with the best of the meh catergory lol

Won’t rtm

Last edited by Btbh; 06-11-2021 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

As said, visited her today. Overall was a pleasant vanilla experience. Flirted with me when I went into the house, doesn’t stay alone and asked if I’m interested in tarma with her roommate. I wonder if trama is in trend or what, so far I have been asked by 4 different ladies. But anyway, below is my FR

Location : 6/10. 5-7 mins walk from the carpark or by foot. Teased her that the most dangerous place is the safest?

Looks: 7/10. Similar to the photos. SYT which you won’t reject.

Body: 8/10. Slim with natural boobs. Caught a glimpse of armpit hair so it could be a turn on to some but not for me

Massage: 6/10. Did put in some effort but much to be desired.

Sensual: 7/10. Vanilla with light pecks and soft moans. The furthest I went was squeezing the ass cheeks and roaming the top.

RTM possibility: 7/10
Old 06-11-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Ke xin

Looks wun reject but nothing to shout about. Nubile body, skin is pretty fair and smooth. Plus point for donning fishnet stocking.

Suitable for xmm lover, not suitable for boobs and heavy flavor lover.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Did any bro try this nuru ML?

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=839982
Old 07-11-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

Body: 8/10. Slim with natural boobs. Caught a glimpse of armpit hair so it could be a turn on to some but not for me

RTM possibility: 7/10
Armpit hair .... upz for saving me the $$$
Old 07-11-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Liam96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Mi-le recently

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mi-le-massage/

Abit older then expected…
Service ok with nice knockers.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Ke xin

Looks wun reject but nothing to shout about. Nubile body, skin is pretty fair and smooth. Plus point for donning fishnet stocking.

Suitable for xmm lover, not suitable for boobs and heavy flavor lover.
Yep, a sweet, slightly above average xmm. But FYI, she's the heaviest flavour there is. She is also listed offering full service at 220 iirc.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, a sweet, slightly above average xmm. But FYI, she's the heaviest flavour there is. She is also listed offering full service at 220 iirc.
fully aware of coz since the option is offered upfront. this is all in the context of her listing as ML, it is borderline.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/

Perhaps some are already a regular of hers, but sharing just in case some have considered but have not tried.

1. Pretty face, looks just like the video. I actually agree that it should be altered to some degree for their anonymity but maybe others have different views.
2. Sweet voice
3. Figure - not too sure but average I suppose, did not request her to undress, but her skin where I can see and feel is smooth and nice
4. Massage - enough strength to soften the knots yet soothing at the same time, she can also do back-stepping by the way
5. Price - 100 for the sequence of ​HJ-solid massage-HJ, not bad would you not agree?

Overall, a worthwhile experience. I go because I get welcomed by smiling pretty face and the 'handiwork' is good enough for me to just lay down, close my eyes, fantasize/relax.

Just to be sure no confusion as there are 2 Evas, I am NOT referring to the one where the link ends "... massage-eva" with the mosaic-ed pictures.
Old 07-11-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Reckonivory89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been long since I last chiong, I must say the the field out here is no longer like the good o days. Is it so hard to book nowadays or need to register some thingy or stuff?
Old 07-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-er-massage/

https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4246

Hurray , a new ML cum FL
Old 07-11-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cubicle style spa shop, plus steep top up for undress and for roaming.
Last time at Ser****** area. Not for those who wants privacy - might bump into others on your way in and out.
Guess it’s acceptable value if you only need hj and some massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/

Perhaps some are already a regular of hers, but sharing just in case some have considered but have not tried.

1. Pretty face, looks just like the video. I actually agree that it should be altered to some degree for their anonymity but maybe others have different views.
2. Sweet voice
3. Figure - not too sure but average I suppose, did not request her to undress, but her skin where I can see and feel is smooth and nice
4. Massage - enough strength to soften the knots yet soothing at the same time, she can also do back-stepping by the way
5. Price - 100 for the sequence of ​HJ-solid massage-HJ, not bad would you not agree?

Overall, a worthwhile experience. I go because I get welcomed by smiling pretty face and the 'handiwork' is good enough for me to just lay down, close my eyes, fantasize/relax.

Just to be sure no confusion as there are 2 Evas, I am NOT referring to the one where the link ends "... massage-eva" with the mosaic-ed pictures.
Old 07-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ying-ying-massage/

Location is pretty far away, parking is convenient. Discreet as well. Moment step inside the room is like a massage place, got bed got massage bed, got nuru bed and chair, whole room dark dark and red Ying Ying is a sweet lady, she is my guess late 30s to early 40s. Slim, very very smooth body, milf range liao, able to keep well in shape.

Fresh clean towels provided, she is masked on throughout, so cant really tell how she looks, but she looks decent. FN throughout, begin massage on the massage bed, applied baby powder, and tease non stop, she is extremely skillful with her hands. After awhile, move on to a strange stool, which exposes your butt , she basically HJ, stroke balls + asshole area, sibei buey tahan.. after that will move to the chair in the profile, quite interesting sitting on it, basically is like pregnant woman giving birth those kind, she will climb on top and 69 position, if you paint her, need top up i forgot how much 30-50, i didnt paint, but i would say her pussy is extremely tempting.. no smell, well shaved and looks very good. Blasted all over her hands, showered, and left.

1hr package ($130), in out around 45-50min, would definitely come back to visit her. Those bros who like fingerstyle stroke can try.

Wont give ratings cuz subjective, my experience is subjective as well.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sha-sha-massage/

Location in G area, hard to find parking (limited)
Looks really same to photos, age maybe young 30s

She greeted me with a pair of extremely sexy shorts, can see the ass one, friendly lady.

Massage is strong, really hard, like know where to press, nice lady to chat as well. Polite and friendly, no use phone. Strip down to panties when massaging, respect her boundaries.

BBBJ is good, eye contact and slowly lick, HJ out. Overall a worthy rtm. She has pairs of natural C, with sensitive nipples.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

got alot of baby on the website until difficult to identify lol, tried her for her nuru. I would say she is a rtm for me (subjective, pls dont zap me lol)

Location: parking is challenging. Place is discreet. Hygenie wise, pretty ok, fresh towels, place is nice, 1 person staying. Looks wise, i would say she is pre-milf category? 28-31 age range, face is quite accurate to pics, the updated ones on the profile are accurate. For me, i find her pretty.

Tits wise, enhanced, and big maybe C/D. Nuru is okay, i nvr tried XE one or other better ones, i would say baby one is decent, the entire nuru lasted quite long for me, around 30mins of constant sliding up n down, grinding of pussy all over me. She is quite cautious to ensure that my little bro nvr touch her little sis. Her body is decent, slim and she is rather petite maybe 160 in height. Her pussy is shaven, looks delicious tbh, a hard worker in terms of nuru, teasing as much as she can.

She ask me how to improve after the deed, i would say for 160 is pretty steep. But worth a try if u r into it. I wouldnt mind going back again, maybe for massage this round.

I wont give scores, since it is subjective, but i will rate my overall experience, which would be a 8/10 bah, subjective. Those who follow my FRs, can roughly gauge my preferences haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1