The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried this tcm around yishun area...very open type Cat3..the cover only at shoulder level..the ml who massaged me gave me a sensual one when come to the groin area, but I cannot do anything but only can move my butt left and right..then she came lying on my stomach when asked to turn over..using her elbow to press against the thigh...I thought since so close to me already, why not try to squeeze her breast...to my surprise, no resistance even she knew I was caressing her breast...but need to be tactical as people can see once they come close to the bed area...anyway just for fun sake...entrance +20tips
care to share your cock teaser ML bro 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Old 01-01-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 15
optimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried this tcm around yishun area...very open type Cat3..the cover only at shoulder level..the ml who massaged me gave me a sensual one when come to the groin area, but I cannot do anything but only can move my butt left and right..then she came lying on my stomach when asked to turn over..using her elbow to press against the thigh...I thought since so close to me already, why not try to squeeze her breast...to my surprise, no resistance even she knew I was caressing her breast...but need to be tactical as people can see once they come close to the bed area...anyway just for fun sake...entrance +20tips
Reminds me of the good old days (and exciting) at Cozy Spa Punggol. Low partition at shoulder level and the ML have to keep a lookout whilst providing the extras.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for ML who can do fire cupping and guasha and with legit hard massage and happy ending.

I got one to exchange but looking for more locations as i travel around SG widely. Sharing is caring.. hehehe
Old 03-01-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any review of Jia Kang TCM if go for Niko & Helen?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any review of Jia Kang TCM if go for Niko & Helen?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
You tried Joey from ZJMS? Can share FR if any?
JOEY, very good massage with gua sha + cupping all in for 60min $60. Didn't offer me GQ and I didn't go there for it as well.
Old 08-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Yanzhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to a TCM massage at AMK Ave 5. One hr $68 and offered me juagen got to top up $60, but say no release. Didnt take it and no GQ asked.

She got a nice body though and massage was powerful. Throughout the massage, i can feel her boobs resting on top of my head while she was massaging certain parts. Sometimes my elbow was in between her legs, like at her pussy alr. Maybe next month go back again to take the juagen and see got special not.
Old 08-02-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Yanzhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Sounds like a PRC MILF M***, whose joint is at **1 and near a bus stop.
Yes you went before?
Old 08-02-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BadBadBat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanzhu View Post
Just went to a TCM massage at AMK Ave 5. One hr $68 and offered me juagen got to top up $60, but say no release. Didnt take it and no GQ asked.

She got a nice body though and massage was powerful. Throughout the massage, i can feel her boobs resting on top of my head while she was massaging certain parts. Sometimes my elbow was in between her legs, like at her pussy alr. Maybe next month go back again to take the juagen and see got special not.
Is been long time never visit 1*1,didn’t know now no release.If have can visit testing
Old 09-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

So far never heard of Tcm with full service.
Tried one at amk ave 10, p*** T** no edging but got GQ
Hope bros can share more
Old 10-02-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bigbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share info pls?
Old 10-02-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I go for her hard elbow massage with comfortable room.
She is hard working but low playability

[QUOTE=Yanzhu;23052853]Just went to a TCM massage at AMK Ave 5. One hr $68 and offered me juagen got to top up $60, but say no release. Didnt take it and no GQ asked.
Old 13-02-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Came across another tcm at amk ave 6
Y* k**g tcm spa....Nice interior like spa...
Anyone tried?
Old 13-02-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Came across another tcm at amk ave 6
Y* k**g tcm spa....Nice interior like spa...
Anyone tried?
The famous Lucky was there last time. $88 spa.
Old 13-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
The famous Lucky was there last time. $88 spa.
When it was called essence spa u mean....think now not 88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1