The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefikus
Yo, but the focus is on Singapore right now, is it? Not so much Dubai, right?
Ok lah, forcus on Sing now, Now invite u to join us at Ruby Plaza on 18 Aug midnite, friday. Drinks on Bro Chutiya , hehehe he host but I call the shot

Bro Chu, u cum out 1 bottle, I 1 bottle ok? I already call Manager Ah Soon to book some girls for the nite, can tar boa wan..
Old 15-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN

ALL GO CHEONG NEVER INVITE ME.......

KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN KNN
CO, mai KNN, mai KNN mai siew kee lah... u got other loh bang liao lah.. but don't bleed like the last u in Shanghai ok.....
Old 16-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Chief

Not angry but TL only lah....kekekekekekekeke

I also buy 1 ticket and go back with you....heheheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
CO, mai KNN, mai KNN mai siew kee lah... u got other loh bang liao lah.. but don't bleed like the last u in Shanghai ok.....
Old 16-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chief

Not angry but TL only lah....kekekekekekekeke

I also buy 1 ticket and go back with you....heheheheh

CO, How is service of the WL u had last nite. Good or bad?

Last nite took the red dress wl back, name Hong Hong, wet the whole nite.

Hong Hong
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10, smooth skin, firm butt
boobs: beautifully round.. fake wan
bj: 6/10, quite good but not auto. must ask
Cunt: quite tight and 10/10 for lubrication, was wet wet wet for 4 rounds
FJ : 9/10, any position u wan except the ass
Problem: she cum 8 time and same problem for me,never cum
Damage 500dhs

She wans to take up the challenge to make me cum next time, if not FOC...
Old 16-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Place: MP at Al Rigga Road.

Called the OKT and know that there is a new WL on board.

Went down to the joint and find her quite pretty, those who know me should know my standard.

Name : Armanda

I decided to get her and Annie. So the A & A session starts……

Armanda starts cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi as usual...
Quite like the sensation of cleaning my didi with the wet tissue…try it and you will know the feeling…..

Annie was horny and start to BBBJ me……….non-stop……

While Annie BBBJ me….i start a little chat with Armanda……
She just arrived 2 days ago and look quite fresh…….
She has a CFM look which make you want to insert her asap……

Annie cannot stand it any more and start riding me……
Armanda out of my surprise…..went down and lick my balls while Annie ride me….
Her hands are all over Annie tits…..like doing AV……..

I put on a CD on my finger and insert without warning into Annie’s asshole…..and she cummed but hit me real hard on my stomach…….

Since Annie is out of breath now, I move on to Armanda and start to finger her while cat bathing her firm body…..

She has very nice and firm tits, about 33C……nice brown nipples……..

When I start my missionary……..Annie is back with a vengeance……..

She kisses Armanda’s tits and showed me the CFM looks………

When I put my didi into Armanda mouth…….Annie lick my balls while playing Armanda’s cunt……..I feel like the AV male actor………

CIM in Armanda’s mouth and not a single drop is wasted…………

Name: Annie
Look: 6/10
Tits: 32B
Height: 160cm
Waist: 24-25"
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GF feel: 8/10

Name: Armanda
Look: 8/10
Tits: 33C
Height: 165cm
Waist: 24-25"
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GF feel: 8/10

Damage: 200Dhs each . I gave them 300Dhs each
RTF: sure will
Old 16-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fujian gals lah.. maybe this time also got Dalian wan, today got to call them to book liao. So 2 of u, Bro Ah Lai. Hey where is Bro Rainman. Rainman, Rainman where are u? u still no confirm cuming or not

Here... Landed in Singapore...

Will be there... SMS me the room number....heheeh... The Hotel room number also can u know...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 16-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Place: MP at Bur Dubai (Thai) & MP near Ascot Hotel (Viet).

Nothing to do the other day so ask Chief for recommendation of MPs.

Called the Thai joint and went down to see…….

Saw one nice small frame Thai girl and asked for her….before going up to the room, saw another Thai girl in white t-shirt….

Went into the room and ask for how much and know that it is 200dhs so I ask her to get the white t-shirt WL as well.

When both in the room, I start to undress the white T-shirt WL and found that she has a flat chest…thinking that she is ah gua….quickly rejected her and ask for a big tits WL……

Then a big tits WL come in but ba ba one…I LL already……..so accept…..

Talk to the 1st WL in Thai but she didn’t answer me so I thought that they are Viet but when I talk to them in Viet…also no response….

So now I very TL and ask them where they come from……by the way, they have been talking to me in English for these periods…..

Talk talk for a while and they know that I TL already…finally told me they are from Fujian…….KNN…..I thought of getting Thai WLs for a change and I end up with China WLs again……

LL…talk talk a while and left with even inserting in anyone…….

Called the viet joint to see whether is it put goat head sell beef…….

Went up and see…and not surprising..it is another China WLs joint……

Got a WLs and while inside the room, asked for the price…..

She open her fxxking big mouth and ask for 400dhs…..

KNN…400Dhs I can play double fly at Al Rigga MP……

Left with a second word…..just not my day……LL play with didi at home with ‘’5 ladies’……….
Old 16-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Problem: she cum 8 time and same problem for me,never cum
Damage 500dhs

She wans to take up the challenge to make me cum next time, if not FOC...
Hahahaha..... She pay you>???????????

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 16-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Hahahaha..... She pay you>???????????
Sure I will win the challenge and have her FOC. hehehehhehe, Than mabe her clean my house loh.. GF not around for 2 weeks liao, apt quite dusty... sigh.. now I ready miss my GF...Clean house, hot meal waiting, Now lan lan got clean the house, cook my own meal, do my own laundry... only consolation, can bring WL back home..

GF cuming back Friday while I back in SIn. Tonite must clean my extra large King size bed.. wait she find long long hair or short curly curly one (mi straight type)sure die wan..
Old 16-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Here... Landed in Singapore...

Will be there... SMS me the room number....heheeh... The Hotel room number also can u know...
Aiyah.. no need room no wan, just mention my name will do.. already activate them liao, they seem more excited than me.. Hotel room no... u want 4some... or 6some...
Old 16-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
CO, How is service of the WL u had last nite. Good or bad?
Place: My apartment.

Date: Yesterday

Went to Marine club with Chief…..initially just want to drink and accompany chief since he is going back to Sillypore and cheong with borthers back home…leaving me alone in Dubai with no GF and no friend…….sigh…..

While drinking…..2 WLs who know Chief came forward and start to chit chat with Chief……….they asked where am I from and Chief sian them that I am Japanses….

So being the number one star in Media Cock…..I start my acting skill and pretend to be Japanese……whole night speaking in English and Japanese……

The WL that sit beside me start to communicate with me in her not so bad English……
This situation went on the whole night while we were in the club……..

Basically when they joked in Chinese…I pretend not to understand…….

Then…suddenly…a red dress WL approached Chief…….the one sitting with Chief was not happy…but LL…….

When we call it a night…Chief told me that he will get the red dress WLs…..wow…..hugging one and planning another…chief…….steady man…..

Anyway………I bring the WL (Ling Ling) back to my apartment and the session begins……..

While she took off my underwear…she said that my didi same like her ex husband……KNN…..similar face I heard before….similar cock……tell me about it…..

Since she said my cock like her ex husband……she starts to ride me hard and horny…….and she cummed 4 times before I took the charge…..

Bonking her for more than 30 minutes until the CD dry up…had to change to a new CD before bonking again..

Finished the session in 1.5 hours and she starts to call me lao gong…….
Sigh…….

Name: Ling Ling
Place: NanJing
Body: 34B 25 36
Tits: a little shagging…
Cunt: Shaved….
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 700Dhs
RTF: no…..she start calling me………already……

Old 16-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Place: MP at Bur Dubai (Thai) & MP near Ascot Hotel (Viet).

Nothing to do the other day so ask Chief for recommendation of MPs.

Called the Thai joint and went down to see…….

Saw one nice small frame Thai girl and asked for her….before going up to the room, saw another Thai girl in white t-shirt….

She open her fxxking big mouth and ask for 400dhs…..

KNN…400Dhs I can play double fly at Al Rigga MP……

Left with a second word…..just not my day……LL play with didi at home with ‘’5 ladies’……….
CO, When gave no, I did mention I had not tried any of them.. or any MP in dubai yet. Seem u really like the one at Al Rigga .. hmmmmm must try one of these days
Old 16-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Chief

Can activate your GF to help clean my place....hehehehehe...just joking.....

My apartment also like shit now.......a little miss Mao2 leh.....

Until Jing2 visa is out I LL one person...somemore you also not in, Lai also not in........dammed hard to pass time......

Quote:
Sure I will win the challenge and have her FOC. hehehehhehe, Than mabe her clean my house loh.. GF not around for 2 weeks liao, apt quite dusty... sigh.. now I ready miss my GF...Clean house, hot meal waiting, Now lan lan got clean the house, cook my own meal, do my own laundry... only consolation, can bring WL back home..

GF cuming back Friday while I back in SIn. Tonite must clean my extra large King size bed.. wait she find long long hair or short curly curly one (mi straight type)sure die wan..
Old 16-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

Chief

Yes Sir...I am not blamming you leh......

Sorry Sir............

Bye Bye Sir......heheheheheheh

May be all MP here all Chinese operate one....

The fake Thai told me that they say they are Thai to attract angmo....

Quote:
CO, When gave no, I did mention I had not tried any of them.. or any MP in dubai yet. Seem u really like the one at Al Rigga .. hmmmmm must try one of these days
Old 16-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

Place: My apartment.

Date: Yesterday

Went to Marine club with Chief…..initially just want to drink and accompany chief since he is going back to Sillypore and cheong with borthers back home…leaving me alone in Dubai with no GF and no friend…….sigh…..

While drinking…..2 WLs who know Chief came forward and start to chit chat with Chief……….they asked where am I from and Chief sian them that I am Japanses….

So being the number one star in Media Cock…..I start my acting skill and pretend to be Japanese……whole night speaking in English and Japanese……

Name: Ling Ling
Place: NanJing
Body: 34B 25 36
Tits: a little shagging…
Cunt: Shaved….
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 700Dhs
RTF: no…..she start calling me………already……

Hahahaha.. since u starts calling u lau Kong.. i better stay away from.. though of bonking her tonite. sakarli riding on thinking of u...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1