The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Hahhaha! This one is first world problem..

Qiu Xue is B I think?

Wei Wei is A/B? Definitely smaller than QX
IMHO QX is only A+ and WW is normal A.

QX is slightly bigger but less than wat my palm can hold.

For a reference, if can fill my whole palm is nice firm B already.

Good ones are Zhi Zhi @1606, Dou Dou @2045, Co Co 1608, Jia Jia @1654A, Da Ling @1820.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
When you say update does it mean that she ask you to announce on her behalf that she is changing back to be a frencher or wat?
Becos I know that she does not french after two weeks of working here.
Not even open her mouth.

I try to french her two weeks ago and she refused to open her mouth.
I dun request WL for frenching unlike bro Ejectjoy.
I try to french and if they turn their head or close their mouth then I will not proceed.
But I will not RTF or recommend her to any of my buddies.

Maybe Ejectjoy was lucky to french her when she was very new here.
After tat she changed to no frenching like many WLs now.

Bros can take note. My buddies and my experience recently.

These WLs below used to be frenchers previously.
They recently changed to NO frenching:

Xiao Qi @2045
Xiao Xiao @1606A
Michelle @1612
Lu Lu @1669
Han Han @1669
Dou Dou @2045
An Na @WH02 - selective
Yo Yo @1606
Co Co @1608
Mei Le @2033
Ki Ki @1606 - selective

and the list goes on .............

Nowadays they changed like prices changing in the stockmarket.
Everyday changing.
That’s life.

You think about it, if you are doing business and some ugly bitch buy your services, it is likely you will just do standard service if she is not paying extra.

But if it is a chiobu, you may throw in something special in order to see this customer more often.

Tiok boh?
Old 08-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Tried 2 girls from this list recently. Have not been to this house since xiao xiao left. Decided to head back recently .......................
Thanks for the list.. will use this and go choose my after work entertainment next week. Sometime go this joint also abit daunting, go in got 7 pairs of eyes looking. Very hard to choose! Hahahahaha!
Agree with you that there are few gems there at the moment.
Really very good svc and attitude but not among the prettiest there.

But IMHO, about half are good to see but not nice to eat.
I will not quote names. Dun wan to target any one specifically.

I visit this house twice a week for the few gems there and the super nice attitude from the aunty and her son.
I feel very comfortable going there becos of their super warm hospitality.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
That’s life.

You think about it, if you are doing business and some ugly bitch buy your services, it is likely you will just do standard service if she is not paying extra.

But if it is a chiobu, you may throw in something special in order to see this customer more often.

Tiok boh?
Tiok la.

Bro Joker is old, ugly and unfit.
Sure get lousy service from ang pais.

So I go for those not so pretty gems there lor.
They treat me like their bf even though I am so old and ugly.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I visit this house twice a week for the few gems there and the super nice attitude from the aunty and her son.
Yah. Agree with you. Aunty and her son service standard is the best so far amongst all the okt I’ve encountered..

Actually, the girls at 1669 is not bombshell looks but service standard is at least of a certain level. My dud rate at this house still quite low..

I remembered got this house which I shall not name.. I tried before go in 3 separate time for 3 separate girl, all duds.. black list that house.. lol!!! But that is history lah..
Old 08-07-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree with this assessment, I think this house deserves our patronage due to their good customer service.

Quote:
Tiok la.

Sure get lousy service from ang pais.

So I go for those not so pretty gems there lor.
They treat me like their bf even though I am so old and ugly.
For me there are some days I go for ang pai, some days I go for GND.
Some days I want more meaty busty fucks to hammer hard, some days I want slim and light SYT to carry around the room.

hahaha. geylang is sooo fun.

But I wanna quit soon, it's a big waste of money and time when you think about it.

If every week go two times, including travelling time, waiting time and fucking time = 6 hours burnt a week

Cost on average for me plus travelling = $180 per fuck.

So if times 52 weeks = 312 hours. Assuming you work 8 hours a day, that's 39 days of working time or more than a month wasted in geylang!!!

and cost of $18720 (two fucks per week for a year) gone. Over 5 years that's almost 100k disappeared. Jiaklat man.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

This house only 150 or got 100 ?
Old 08-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Finally completed my "recce" scouting of this house's girls.. wow this place has a total of 14 girls with some real gems in there. Hopefully I haven't missed out any of them

2) Dan Dan 丹丹 C-sized natural boobs, short-haired quite pretty gal who provides great service (from my personal experience),

9) Si Si 思思 Another of the tall gals in this house (hmm quite a few tall ones here), great service and very eager to please, was open to kissing during my session with her, had a great time!

14) Ke Ke 可可 A really petite, sweet-looking girl, so eager to please (she helped me undress haha, so paiseh), also enjoys a good bonk and provides great service

...................... As always this house's operators also provides great polite service and some of the cleanest rooms in CAT150. If I've left out any gal from the list please add on. Cheers!!!
Bro, I tot Dan Dan went home in June already.
My fave gem is gone.

SS and KK are excellent frenchers.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameboy83 View Post
This house only 150 or got 100 ?
Mostly are 150.

But i think got one or two girls will do 80 for 30min
Old 08-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Mostly are 150.

But i think got one or two girls will do 80 for 30min
Thanks for the info
Old 08-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I tot Dan Dan went home in June already.
My fave gem is gone.

SS and KK are excellent frenchers.
Aiyoh. his post was made on first week of june leh.

Dan dan went home last week of June.

She was one of my fave too.

But I just didn't like her so much when she cut her hair.

Not many girls can rock a short bob, so to current girls in geylang, a piece of advice - don't any how cut your hair or dye weird colours.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameboy83 View Post
Thanks for the info
Do share your FR once you tried.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMHO QX is only A+ and WW is normal A.

QX is slightly bigger but less than wat my palm can hold.

For a reference, if can fill my whole palm is nice firm B already.

Good ones are Zhi Zhi @1606, Dou Dou @2045, Co Co 1608, Jia Jia @1654A, Da Ling @1820.
Jokey dude, how was your session with Han Han?

Maybe you should try Tian Tian @ 1649 who is the proud owner of a pair of a pair of gravity defying almost C frontal assets ... Only if u have not done so ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Hmmm...so i am joker too huh
Old 08-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...so i am joker too huh
Haha .........

I am you la. You are not me.

Maybe you are unfit and not slim.
At least you are handsome and got charisma.

I am old and ugly la.

LL and HH at 1669 not interested to do frenching biz.
They think they can survive without frenching.
Well, so be it la. Who is to say they must french.

Last edited by joker88; 02-08-2018 at 07:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1